Patch 1.2

+
I try to go to V’s mansion and the door won’t open or let you open it. Also if you have the $4000 painting if you try to buy it back after exiting out of the vender and going back the painting is worth more, no more $5. So sad

A rather unnecessary fix, especially for a single player game and where the multi player game was planned as a standalone and seems to be cancelled altogether.
Post automatically merged:

Police may not spawn behind you but the bots/drones sure do! And tbh I cant say for sure as I die too quickly to survive long enough against the police. My character has the best armor mod (subdermal or whatever it is called) available, so total armor right now is like 500-600. Can anyone confirm, is this good/bad? I play on hard anv my V is a powerful netrunner. I can basically oneshot ANYTHING with short circuit! Balance in the game is still... nonexistent xD And oh yeah, explosions absolutely devastate you no matter what.

And npcs now seem to ragdoll in weird ways when just nudging them (sometimes just being near them) with your vehicle. And steering is still...
Y E A H.

I can confirm the spawning and that the cops do quite some damage, even on lower difficulties.

It also at least feels like it, that there is an endless supply of spawning cops and drones.

But I can't really tell, if it's intended like that.

Last edited:
  • Added an option to craft multiple items at once.
No, you didnt.

An implementation i was hoping for.
An implementation that was announced.
An implementation that never happened.

Looks like I need to continue reconfigure my graphics/video settings in order to a run a macro that clicks and holds that "CRAFT" button for a few hours while I leave the computer and do something else. Then sit down and reconfiguring everything back once again.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Last edited:
i am also very far in the game nearly the end doing sidequests now. just never upgraded my optics. have 100+ hours in the game. the bug looks like that.
I finally tested it... Yes, you're right. This glitch is happening for me too :(

Police may not spawn behind you but the bots/drones sure do! And tbh I cant say for sure as I die too quickly to survive long enough against the police. My character has the best armor mod (subdermal or whatever it is called) available, so total armor right now is like 500-600. Can anyone confirm, is this good/bad? I play on hard anv my V is a powerful netrunner. I can basically oneshot ANYTHING with short circuit! Balance in the game is still... nonexistent xD And oh yeah, explosions absolutely devastate you no matter what.

And npcs now seem to ragdoll in weird ways when just nudging them (sometimes just being near them) with your vehicle. And steering is still...
Y E A H.
I highlighted a part which I want commment ... with armour above 3500 my V started feel unbeatable (armour 4500+ is easily achievable with lvl50 char and 18 technical) especially when run in killing "amok" with cold blod perks and Saburo's katana :) . And there is one nice cyberware (called Second heart) which needs body 16, which is only one functional way, which I found, how to dealt with explosions danger :)

Never had a problem like the one you showed on the video I guess it must be something with your pc specs or maybe you are using some mods?
What about my 2. video I posted with the spawning/despawning shit behind you while driving can you confirm that? I doubt thats a mod problem. And for me the streets are pretty empty too. I will however reinstall the game now and report back.

This is on an RTX 2080.
Post automatically merged:

GF experience?

Sometimes it takes a bit to register, haven't used it in a while though so I might be wrong :).
Got it today.. weird, so some people don't get it right a way xD .. Thx anyway.

No, you didnt.

Looks like I need to continue reconfigure my graphics/video settings in order to a run a macro that clicks and holds that "CRAFT" button for a few hours while I leave the computer and do something else. Then sit down and reconfiguring everything back once again.
View attachment 11204614View attachment 11204614
Even if they set an upper limit on crafting item components, say like 50 or 100 at a time, it would help tremendously.

Total guess here, but it could be that this isn't available because crafting item components is something unlocked by putting skill points in the crafting tree and isn't a baseline crafting skill. Here's hoping they fix it soon in a 1.21 hotfix...

I have to admit, CDPR managed to pull off an impossible taks. They really improved Cyberpunk 2077, from unfinished, sale bin tier scam-of-a-game they had elevated it to the level of another flawed, meiocre Far Cry 3 clone. That is an improvement with a capital "I" nontheless.

People who are experiencing same/more bugs than before and performace issues really really need to try reinstalling. Reinstall and try a fresh start. If it works (and it should) try an older save. Oh and update your drivers. All of them. Mobo, sound card, etc. The game works fine work a vast amount of people so the performance issues have to be related to some os/driver version.

Even console users should try reinstalling. There clearly are issues with the patch installing/applying properly.

Mine kept redowloading 30 mbs. I reinstalled and the game is working just fine. I find it very enjoyable right now.

Well ... for me is 1.2 really life changer, and especially driving upgrade makes play so much more pleasing. Thanks much CDPR, patch 1.2 is nicely done! Looking forward for further updates!

[/QUOTE]
People who are experiencing same/more bugs than before and performace issues really really need to try reinstalling. Reinstall and try a fresh start. If it works (and it should) try an older save. Oh and update your drivers. All of them. Mobo, sound card, etc. The game works fine work a vast amount of people so the performance issues have to be related to some os/driver version.

Even console users should try reinstalling. There clearly are issues with the patch installing/applying properly.

Mine kept redowloading 30 mbs. I reinstalled and the game is working just fine. I find it very enjoyable right now.
Yeah I wouldn't continue an older save. Just start a new game

I try to go to V’s mansion and the door won’t open or let you open it. Also if you have the $4000 painting if you try to buy it back after exiting out of the vender and going back the painting is worth more, no more $5. So sad
They have nerfed this mansion door deliberately to stop us exploring it... I would recommend you use the 'FreeFly' mod which will allow you to clip thru the door on entry or exit. Also see the mod 'Teleport Gateway System' which will allow you to tp in and out of the Mansion from the street below and the car park, and from V's apartment. You'll still need FreeFly if you want to use the door though

No, you didnt.

View attachment 11204614View attachment 11204614
Works OK for ammo

[...]
I play on PC. Before the patch, there were problems, objects were not taken, the interface worked crookedly, objects hung in the air and a lot of other little things. But after the patch, it became much worse, now it is simply impossible to play, the city has become cardboard, graphics are drawn only a couple of meters from the game character, at a farther distance, just outlines of objects. If you go by transport, the city becomes generally empty, since objects (transport and people) simply do not have time to appear. You can drive into an empty parking lot, and then your car will be thrown over, because the parking lot turns out to be in fact not empty and another car is drawn right under you.
It feels like, rather than really addressing performance issues on consoles, they just downgraded the graphs across all platforms. [...]
How can I downgrade to a previous version?
I already wrote, here is the video. After patch 1.2, objects are poorly rendered, the city becomes cardboard and empty. Before the patch, everything was fine with the picture. Modov never installed. I tried to completely delete the game and reinstall it, it did not help. How can this problem be solved?

Many gamebreaking bugs are still there, AND YET, you guys somehow managed to fix the one bug everybody loved: the Kereznikov-hopping. Makes me want to downgrade to the 1.1 version.

The traffic of vehicles and pedestrians is very disappointing, in addition to the rendering problems of those mentioned, they disappear unnaturally all the time, this needs to be completely revised, nothing takes away so much immersion as this!

The game uses TAA algorithm for anti-aliasing, which blends current and previous frames for smoother transition. It works fine in 4k due to the high amount of pixels, but the lower the resolution is, the more artifacts it produces. You may take a look at edges in the far, or characters' hair. It looks awful in FullHD, compared to games with traditional AA or TAA better implemented.

The higher the resolution is, the lower will be the hair dithering and the sharper will be the image -- even if you upscale it with DLSS. So, if you've got an RTX card, I recommend to DSR image with DLSS to higher resolutions and then apply sharpening to compensate DLSS blurriness -- this will be the much crisper image, even with the same original resolution.
Thanks for the info. Apart from some distortions on the characters' faces due to the movement of their hair, I have not noticed anything strange about what you say, which does not mean that you are not really right about the behavior of the game depending on one resolution to another. Once you get used to playing in higher resolutions it is easier to notice the differences, anyway I still think that the CP performance on my computer is incredible and I am still crazy about its technical section even if I am not playing it even at 1440p (I have to sacrifice certain settings for it, so I pass).
Thanks again for your time!

This is rediculous. patched the game and now i cant play longer than a few minutes without it instantly crashing.

So what about the 35 perks that were non-functional? some of them were even broken. Any recent test done that could confirm whether the patch finally fixed each one of perks or not??

Seriously... People still complain like if it's the end of the world about some casual glitches here and there, dumb AI reactions, water no reacting to bullet-physics, etc, but a few makes the call about what it actually is the most concerning issue about the game, which is that 35 goddamn Perks literally DON'T WORK after four goddam months of the game's release, and after having external help from the community, which found and created a list for you with each one of affected perks to fix like..months ago. The majority of the perks under the Engineering attribute are USELESS, for instance. There are still many people out there who aren't even aware of this MAJOR issue that makes the game eveb more broken than anything else right now, while wasting points thinking they are roleplaying by upgrading their characters and making their V stronger when, in reality, it isn't the case.

If CDPR had fixed this with patch 1.2, they should've mentioned this information under the patch notes. Now you have people double-guessing and wondering whether they should still have to avoid or not those non-functional perks. I myself started a new playthrough and I don't know what to do yet.

Seriously, do I still have to wait for several days, perhaps weeks, for some youtuber to upload a random video reviewing and confirming this matter for us?

Top Bottom