Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
You underestimate my power hehehe xD.
I started a few weeks before, currently in Skellige, I am still glad I can play it further now with the new UI etc (a huuuge plus that one). I have to becareful with the spoilers though *hides*
first time I came to novigrad, i spent at least one week RL going into every house, looting every chest, bag, exploring every alley, trying not to miss any detail.
seriously, the witcher 3 is a game to enjoy details. i cant play skipping dialogues for example.

first time I came to novigrad, i spent at least one week RL going into every house, looting every chest, bag, exploring every alley, trying not to miss any detail.
seriously, the witcher 3 is a game to enjoy details. i cant play skipping dialogues for example.

In that extent I don't, but I can't skip side quests etc. Anyways looking forward :D. (also my assesments are coming up sooo...not so much free time for me sadly)

:cirisad:

It was 3:30am, now it's 7:30am...
Dammit. Why can't old guys sleep full 8-10 hours anymore? Worst part is going back to bed and see a she-troll lying there...
Diablo 3 Hardcore time! Great Rifting 75 with my gorgeous only-season-char monk. I never die! Woot!
B&W won't be playable until the 31st anyway, right?
My no-mods-no-glitch-no-cheats-super-overpowered-death-march-forever level 70 Geralt is waiting for it before even going to find Ciri in the Isle of Mist! Patch is not there yet but I'm already down to 84% from 100% achievements!
(yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a bragger and I love it!)

It was the same in every CDPR's TW release for me. Anxious awaiting. At least now I can go...

To Paradise, On Whores' Arses!

Last edited:
RageGT: actually, i was quite relieved they didnt released it in the morning.. i had time to finish my latest playthrough in time (with mods)

It was 3:30am, now it's 7:30am...
Dammit. Why can't old guys sleep full 8-10 hours anymore? Worst part is going back to bed and see a she-troll lying there...
Diablo 3 Hardcore time! Great Rifting 75 with my gorgeous only-season-char monk. I never die! Woot!
B&W won't be playable until the 31st anyway, right?
My no-mods-no-glitch-no-cheats-super-overpowered-death-march-forever level 70 Geralt is waiting for it before even going to find Ciri in the Isle of Mist! Patch is not there yet but I'm already down to 84% from 100% achievements!
(yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a bragger and I love it!)

It was the same in every CDPR's TW release for me. Anxious awaiting. At least now I can go...

To Paradise, In Whores' Arses!

No it will be 31st in Europe, which should make it 30th for you.

DLC "Blood and Wine" will be available for full download on May 30, 2016 only 10 : 04 : 16 left

Good for you guys, I'm +6 GMT, which makes the release time like at 3 a.m. :cirisad:

Top Bottom