Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
I honestly don't remember how it worked. It happened to me with 1.07 I think. Anyway I learned my lesson: when big patch hits it is a golden rule to uninstall all your mods, check your saves (if mods didn't corrupt them) & then & only then patch the game.

Never had an issue with corrupt saves.

Aw crap.
I don't have mods that change gameplay. Only a few cosmetic ones that were never affected by patches. If this is not caused by them... then I'm lost here...lol

Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation10.ws(17): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation10.ws(22): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation11buff.ws(39): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation11debuff.ws(25): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation3.ws(29): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation3.ws(57): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation7buff.ws(46): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation7debuff.ws(63): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation12cat.ws(11): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\mutations\mutation12cat.ws(16): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\items\spells\signentity.ws(105): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\items\spells\signentity.ws(165): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\items\spells\signentity.ws(319): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\npc\npc.ws(4757): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(1776): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2490): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2636): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(2640): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3301): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(3410): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(7065): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\actions\baseaction.ws(677): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1334): Could not find function 'GetGradientScale'
Error [content0]game\gui\menus\mapmenu.ws(1336): Could not find function 'GetPreviewHeight'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(3762): Could not find function 'MutationHUDFeedback'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(25): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(27): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(9): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Last edited:
Xbox One users in the UK still waiting for the patch. Hope they don't think all xbox one users got it when it leaked!

At least Blood and Wine is finally preloading for expansion pass buyers

So how do you solve it? Anyway to safely uninstall it or have the game repair itself without having to download the whole game again?

Confirmed, after deleting debug console enabler and letting the client verify/repair no error anymore.

It says 1.21 for me too.

Same here. 1.21.

I download with ~500 kb/s so it should be finished within 3-4 hours, but it still hurts to wait so long. Blood & Wine isn't that problematic for me, because i bought Witcher 3 on PC again last year(because i wasn't very happy with the performance on PS4), but i hadn't the time to begin/finish the Game on PC (that's why i also didn't play Hearts of Stone yet), so it will take time until i reach BaW. However the Patch is importand for me, because i love the new Menu, also they fixed one things i really hate the most since the Game was released. This dumb auto-sheath/unsheath of the Swords. I can't say how often this killed me on deathmarch, because Geralt put his sword away, only because Monster was behind a tree, or was a bit to far away, but he close the gab between us so fast. Really, even though i count The Witcher Series, mostly witcher 3 as one of my most favorite RPGs of all time, i really hate this Feature, and i'm still unhappy that it did take so long until CDPR fixed that issue..

Xbox One users in the UK still waiting for the patch. Hope they don't think all xbox one users got it when it leaked!

At least Blood and Wine is finally preloading for expansion pass buyers

I wonder if the same will happen on the PS4, my internet isn't bad but it would still be nice to be ready to go as soon as it unlocks.

This patch is fantastic, love the UI changes.

No fish eye effect.

Enemy scaling, game is challenging again, awesome!

Download done. Just verifying the installation as I had the debug console enabled and a mod that sets all chosen skills to active. So just wanna make sure.

No patch for xbox one here either. As mentioned above, i hope they dont think we all got it. Because we didnt. I mean if its leaked, pulling it back like they did is pointless. Only thing it has done is probably cause more problems

Top Bottom