Patch 1.20 Changelog

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Patch 1.20 Changelog

With Patch 1.20 we introduce a number of improvements to the base game and Hearts of Stone, including a major HUD overhaul and additional menu options. We've also implemented a number of fixes like the missing interaction from chests in quest titled ‘Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear’ and more! You'll find the full list of changes here.

upscaling might be quite interesting.. specifically with nonorthodox quest progression... and technically.. it might be even worth removing those artifical bonuses deadly and dangerous monsters get due to high level..

Last edited:
Nice!
I'm also quite jealous of the lead mods here with the purple in their screen-names (I really like that colour) :p

---------- Updated at 08:47 PM ----------

It works in google chrome, just not in mozilla I found.

works fine (opened immediately) on firefox for me

Just Woow ! Kudos to REDs !!
- Improves Quick Access Menu whereby it can be accessed in one of two modes, with action either paused or slowed depending on button used.
- Improves region maps by adding pin filtering, more intuitive quest tracking, and a region overview for faster navigation.
- Adds book titled 'A Miraculous Guide to Gwent' which displays number of gwent cards missing from player's base-game collection and information on where to find them, thus facilitating completion of achievement titled Collect 'Em All. Tome in question can be obtained either from gwent playing scholar in Prologue or from merchant near St. Gregory's Bridge in Gildorf district of Novigrad.
- Adds feature whereby equipment exceeding player character level can be previewed on character.

Haha !! my Geralt always forgot his pants :D
 Fixes issue whereby Geralt's clothing was not properly restored after sex scenes.

Love this patch! thank you for your great work and all the effort you put in making an improved UI!

I really like level scaling though the fact that it won't make you get more exp. points is slightly disappointing. Aside from that is one of the greatest patch for this game!

Thanks!

Great to see that features, before only found in mods( ''No auto sword sheath'') ,are being incorporated straight into the game. :happy: Wouldn't mind FriendlyHUD type off functionality... :whistle:

Top Bottom