Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
and what about GOG ? :)
YEAH!!!
I only use Origin for the few EA games I am forced to! (Gladly, my pre-origin DA/ME games are not forced to use it no matter how it tries to get me to include them in its library and screw the original launcher .exe files!)
GOG is yours! Support it properly! At least equally! I hate Origin! =))

Yeah I know, but if it goes live here at 12am on the 31st and is released the same time globally then it will still be the 30th for you.
Hmm.. I wouldn't count on it being released 12AM GMT. More like 12 PM. These guys sleep until late morning! LOL

Attachments

• Give_that_man_a_cookie1.png
    Give_that_man_a_cookie1.png
    66 KB · Views: 63
Wow, its 5gb on gog galaxy, dayum.... glad I have fast internet speed, downloading with 10mb/s right now..

Haha, really love my internet, download time of around ~15min.

That is exactly why half the people on here have asked for the patch before the weekend and a preloading option for B&W. There are people who will need 10 hours or so to download this patch and another 30-40 hours to download the game.

Wow, its 5gb on gog galaxy, dayum.... glad I have fast internet speed, downloading with 10mb/s right now..

Haha, really love my internet, download time of around ~15min.

hahaha ... really love my internet ... haha .... 350kb/s download speed ... haha ... :( :( :(

Top Bottom