Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
the new update (i think 1.20) is not on gog yet, at least not for me

It has been on my GOG library already. But GOG server is fuller than Galaxy: 5 hours for downloading 2.5GB from GOG and almost 3hs for 5GB from Galaxy....:p

As new Marcin's quote prays: "Be a little patient"

Edit: BTW, I've not played SoH yet, so do you, people, advise to play it before or after I'd finished the main plot?

Last edited:
just updated to 1.21

and collect 'em all quest is failed... is this mean i can't get "Card Collector" achievement? need started all over again? or i can still get on failsafe?
please help guys

It has been on my GOG library already. But GOG server is fuller than Galaxy: 5 hours for downloading 2.5GB from GOG and almost 3hs for 5GB from Galaxy....:p

As new Marcin's quote prays: "Be a little patient"

Edit: BTW, I've not played SoH yet, so do you, people, advise to play it before or after I'd finished the main plot?

If you mean, Hearts of Stone, I'd suggest you finish it before the main plot. Just like B&W. If you're anything like me, finishing the main plot in any game simply ruins any possible playing with that character. I always recreate a new char, in TW case, a new Geralt to start it over. Think of it like the amazing 1hr50minutes of extra shooting PJ did for the LOTR extended edition trilogy. They were all inserted in the middle of the movies. After the final scene, all I can do is watching the rolling credits in awe!... and then, like I did many times, rewatch the whole 11 hours of the trilogy with EE scenes all over again! With a different waiting time. I can recreate a new Geralt and explore a whole different approach to the game immediately after finishing a playthrough. I do my LOTR marathon only once a year! =))

---------- Updated at 01:50 PM ----------

just updated to 1.21

and collect 'em all quest is failed... is this mean i can't get "Card Collector" achievement? need started all over again? or i can still get on failsafe?
please help guys

If you failed to get the cards from the tournament in Vegelbug's state during the ball, it should fail. If I read the patch notes correctly.

just updated to 1.21

please help guys

The patch notes said if you had not collected certain cards during specific quests and have already completed those said quests, the "collect them all quest" will fail, even if you collected all the other cards outside those quests.

all nice and well but now my XP started to go backwards, i'm level 70 and i killed three drowners and now it shows -1997/2000

Nice changes on the UI! Still not perfect, but it's really good now.

For example, the glasses shouldn't take up a slot for usable items, it should have a separate slot (same for other cosmetic accessories i.e. masks, bunny ears) - anyway, why not just allow the player to cycle through all of the usable items? Also, it would be great to be able to cycle through at least 4 bombs instead of just 2 - the number of equipable potions was also increased to 4 in an earlier patch, so why not the same for bombs?

One more thing: is it just for me or the upscaling doesn't seem to work in every case? I've already encountered some lvl 1-3 creatures while most of them are my level (43).

all nice and well but now my XP started to go backwards, i'm level 70 and i killed three drowners and now it shows -1997/2000
LOL... somehow, I saw it coming! Hope there is a fix for that.
My game won't even start. I'm trying a Verify/Repair and it is taking like 3 1/2 hours only to get the file list. Already done it, d/l'ed extra 8MB only and got stuck while moving files at 83.3% for another 3 1/2 hours... guess I won't be playing it so soon after all.

so thats what this 5gb patch was? it broke my game. the keybindings dont work. even default like E for interact dont work. i cant fast travel or interact .

The patch notes said if you had not collected certain cards during specific quests and have already completed those said quests, the "collect them all quest" will fail, even if you collected all the other cards outside those quests.
thanks for the reply

so can i get the missing gwent card outside of the failed quest. its really pain to do all over again doing collecting gwent card because i miss this 3 card...

Top Bottom