Patch 1.20 Changelog

+
You're right, it's 13gb instead of 12gb, pretty big patch. I guess it's practically redownloading B&W.

2.9 GB on Steam.

They added an art dealer. Hooray! :D

Where can you see the changelog? It's still displaying the 1.21 changelog for me.

Everything's working fine on GOG, by the way, at least some of the 1.21 script mods still work on version 1.22 and I haven't had to disable any of them (Not sure if all of them work completely though, I haven't tested yet).

The patch should be live on GOG.com, Steam and Origin. The changelog will be available shortly ina separate news post. Apologies for the delay.

Oh ballssssss, I just went on a two-week hiatus from The Witcher 3 to wait for mod-makers update their mods for 1.20 compatibility (and then spent literally hours meticulously going through the Nexus to get all the update and ensure flawless functionality with 1.20). Now it looks like I'll have to take another week hiatus to wait for the mod authors to catch up with their updates for 1.22.

Still, patches are always welcome. Although I do wish the changelogs were more comprehensive, but then again I can hardly think of any software developers that are exhaustive in their changelogs. For example, no mention of cat potion duration having been decreased, or bolt prices at vendors decreased.

Top Bottom