Patch 1.20 Out Now!

+
Only gripe I have with the patch atm is that NPC name size and chatter font are ridiculously large

I don't know if that's only me, but it seems Novigrad is almost 30 fps now. How...i don't know!

Also to notice, even if i use a faster HDD with double the cache and 7200rpm, i don't thing that has anything to do with the frame-rates anyway...

<I'm on PS4>

I will post a video soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMiImv3X4q4

Last edited:
One thing: does the water look different/better? Maybe it's because I've disabled mods but in Novigrad harbor the water seems different.

I was thinking that too when running around Velen. It looks more turquoise? I wasn't sure, but we can't both be wrong :D

---------- Updated at 07:25 PM ----------

Having an issue with inventory screens. Some stuff seems to be "cut off" at top and bottom of the screen

Did not have this issue before. The hud/screen size it set to the smallest and it still does this. I'm on ps4.

It works fine in my PS4 :eek: Haven't changed anything after patch.

Inventory loading times are a bit off, especially if you have a lot of ingredients for crafting and Alchemy... sometimes it takes over 2-3 seconds to load the inventory tab.

Btw, after successfully downloaded the new patch, i did 3 times verify integrity of game cache ( steam)
1- Additional 9 files downloaded
2- Additional 4 files downloaded
3- 0 files

But i don't know which files that was.

It would recommand this for everyone who have big problems. Just a hint. Maybe some files are corrupt and need to be exchanged.

I was thinking that too when running around Velen. It looks more turquoise? I wasn't sure, but we can't both be wrong :D

---------- Updated at 07:25 PM ----------

It works fine in my PS4 :eek: Haven't changed anything after patch.

No no worries a restart of ps4 fixed it lol.

Cut off problems happens to me too, but only with the armor tab!

View attachment 43671

---------- Updated at 04:51 PM ----------

Attachments

• 20160530171959.jpg
    20160530171959.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Vivaldi-Bank.jpg
    Vivaldi-Bank.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 47
I have downloaded and installed this patch on my PS4 and I lost all of my Save files. I have played 150+ hours I put a lot of my time to get the best armor and weapons, max. level a lot of money etc. so the Save files was really really big thing for me I was ready for B&W but now I have nothing and I DO NOT WANT to start a new game and play it from scratch I DO NOT have another 150+ hours just to do it all once again. This is not the first time this happened and I am not the only person. I supported CDPR I even bought the Expansion Pass day 1 and now I get this..

Does the preload come with the patch? I installed a 4.7 GB patch in gog galaxy earlier today.And if not,when does preload come available?

Players experiencing issues as a result of the patch are strongly encouraged to formally report them to CDPR Support, please, with detailed information, so the Team can investigative. Thanks very much!

Okay, I have some feedback on the patch that I'm sure a lot of you will agree on, or might've already posted.

1) Why is the quick menu so overly large now? It's almost harder to navigate since it basically takes up the whole screen. Also it completely stopping time seems like a weird addition now all of a sudden, and makes combat feel a lot more janky.
2) Removed timers on potions, oils, buffs etc. in favor of the circular timer thing only creates less overview, and makes it harder to judge at a glance
3) Redesigned armors. I guess we should be glad that we're getting armor dyes soon, but I really don't get why they're subjectively making all the witcher armors more ugly, with my Wolven armor now having big bright red streaks all over it.

That's my two cents for now at least.

EDIT: I found out you have to hold the quick menu key for it to slow down, and that's also where you see the timers. I'm still not a big fan of it however.

Last edited:
I have downloaded and installed this patch on my PS4 and I lost all of my Save files. I have played 150+ hours I put a lot of my time to get the best armor and weapons, max. level a lot of money etc. so the Save files was really really big thing for me I was ready for B&W but now I have nothing and I DO NOT WANT to start a new game and play it from scratch I DO NOT have another 150+ hours just to do it all once again. This is not the first time this happened and I am not the only person. I supported CDPR I even bought the Expansion Pass day 1 and now I get this..

Very strange! My previous 1.12 save files, are loading without problems. (PS4 as well.)

Top Bottom