Patch 1.20 Out Now!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Patch 1.20 Out Now!

Patch 1.20 is now available on all platforms!

You can view the changelog here.

Sken

Forum veteran
Yeah, fantastic patch.

Very welcome improvements, appreciate all the hard work gone into this!

Anyone who can confirm whether the dreaded whale animation glitch in Skellige has been fixed with 1.20 or not?
Thx.

Awesome UI changes. I didn't really have time for looking into it, but it is very nice. Congrats CDPR. The preformance is waaaay better. For me now runs on maxed out without hairworks like it did on high before the patch. Then again, I really like the new interface.

It looks great, especially the UI stuff. Congratulations on a job well done Reds.

guys pls help me. Is this patch named 1.20 or 1.21 because when i download it, it was 1.21 so im not sure what is going on

It is labeled as 1.21 on GOG, don't know about other platforms.

Thanks a lot, RED, thumbs up :)

omg thank you so much for fast reply. i was downloading GOG version and it was 1.21 and got me confused :p

Thank you devs for making the UI so much more readable. As a PC player playing on the TV, my eyes thank you.

Small note:
- We previously could view our stats directly from the Skill Tree page by pressing R2, but we can not longer do that. We now have to go to the inventory page first and then press R2 for stats page. It would be amazing if you guys can restore the option of being able to go to the stats page directly from the skill tree page by pressing R2. Thank you.

The UI is much improved, no question. So is the radial menu's functionality. There's a number of nice little touches like adjusting font size and paying for missing ingredients in a shop's crafting menu on the spot. But I wonder why crafting and alchemy panels still don't auto collapse. The lists are insanely long by the end game, and it'd be nice if they collapsed by default like the other panels. One thing: does the water look different/better? Maybe it's because I've disabled mods but in Novigrad harbor the water seems different.

Last edited:
Top Bottom