Patch 1.20 Out Now!

+
Anybody experiencing big stuttering problems(PC) after a few hours of play?

I don't know if its memory leak or whatever but after around 1h30min of play my RAM is maxed out(have 8GB) and its stays there(in patch 1.12 it was around 5-6gb in use but always around there)...and the game just starts to stutter uncontrollably making it unplayable.

Other than that...the new UI is amazing!

Last edited:
Question: Did Sirens always turn into their beautiful womanly form after they are killed? Before the patch, at least as far as I remember, their corpses always showed their monstrous hideous visage.

Haven't played since January, but I decided to get back into it today and I'll be getting Blood and Wine next week. I still haven't finished the MQ so I'll be working on that...

Anyway I was most impressed when i booted it up today and saw the new UI and map upgrades! Fantastic stuff CDPR, thank you.

btw, whats up with mutagen icons? i always have the old one, while in some videos i saw we should be having new icons for them as well.. im playing PC version btw.

Complete everything in
"Turn And Face The Strange" quest
. Then you can have new mutagen system.

not what i meant. i dont get the new icons for mutagens,i still have old ones. Mutation system is working, just mutagens looks same way as in 1.12

So far the best game ever has really very few bugs, and every "Patch" was also a gigantic update bringing immense graphics enhancement, more dense vegetation, new buildings, textures, options, and endless other stuff :)
There is no other and better game out there which is so well-polished and constantly maintained for months, even years. :)

Yeah guyz there are a number of glitches that still need to be fixed. first one is that roaches tail disappears when you enter new regions while exploring the map. its not only in toussaint but in novigrad also. second in some regions either the combat music does not play properly or the background music stops playing. all these glitches came after the new expansion was added. plz you have to release a patch for it soon. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom