patch 1.22 didnt change a thing for me

+
patch 1.22 didnt change a thing for me

for example- mutagen icons are still old version
and no
display of food or drink vitality regeneration amount is added like the changelog said
what happend ???

---------- Updated at 08:11 PM ----------

???

Both are updated for me. New mutagens look like actual microscope images, and all food now has both total vitality added (50 or 80) in addition to the seconds amount (5s or 10s).

PC Steam version.

Despite of their not present mentioning in changelog GOG Galaxy version 1.22 offers new Mutagen icons for me.

I agree, nothing changed for me in this patch. Gog version. Icons are still the old ones, puddles now have a strange graphic bug, skill tree still has the same "#$$$#" string on the yellow tree. All in all a bad patch so far. what the hell is happening?

---------- Updated at 05:37 AM ----------

I agree, nothing changed for me in this patch. Gog version. Icons are still the old ones, puddles now have a strange graphic bug, skill tree still has the same "#$$$#" string on the yellow tree. All in all a bad patch so far. what the hell is happening?

This happens because GOG patch installer doesn't delete junk files like STEAM does.

To solve that try to do next(experimental only):

Rename(not delete) every file from PATCH0(The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\patch0), with the exception of sounds.cache and enpc.w3speech (or whatever language you play in).

This will fix the issue with general skills and give you the new mutagen icons...

Last edited:

---------- Updated at 05:37 AM ----------

+1 GOG version. Same here. Mutagen icons are still the same. Olgierd and Iris portrait can't be hanged on Corvo Bianco. Still can't apply dyes on the viper armor and it becomes invisible whenever I put it on the armor stands. Only one significant addition so far is the art dealer. Well, he was there beforehand but now he sells paintings.

I'm sure it's not intentional, but this situation reminds me of Windows Phone somewhat - some of the Microsoft apps work better and/or get more frequent updates on other operating systems. Not so good for the OS's image.

I can confirm that old mutagen icons still present. Used gog installer (manually).
is it really safe to rename/delete mentioned files in patch0 folder? Dont want to break anything..are they really just junk files?

I can confirm that old mutagen icons still present. Used gog installer (manually).
is it really safe to rename/delete mentioned files in patch0 folder? Dont want to break anything..are they really just junk files?

I wouldnt.

I would contact whoever is in charge of the GOG update process.

Top Bottom