Patch 1.22 now available on all platforms

+
Hi.İ have the PS4 Version.After the Update 1.22 i coudn't continue the Main - and Subquests in Blood and Wine.This Update is full of New Bugs.Please CDProjekt repair it soon.

Hi CD Projekt Red. I love the Witcher 3 game but I think there is a problem. My character is currently at level 100 which is the max and I started the New Game + and I didn't turn the enemy upscaling option but the enemy has already upscaled over level 100 and some of the weapons required me to be over level 100. I don't have the Blood and Wine DLC currently. I would be appreciated if you can fix this as soon as possible. And please set the default enemy level at 30+ with the upscaling option turned off like before the patch 1.20 in the new game plus please because I love some OP experience in Witcher 3. Please I sincerely hope that you would fix the scaling in New Game Plus. Set it back like before the patch 1.20 with the default enemies level are at 30+ not above my level while the upscaling option is turned off.

Hi CD Projekt Red. I love the Witcher 3 game but I think there is a problem. My character is currently at level 100 which is the max and I started the New Game + and I didn't turn the enemy upscaling option but the enemy has already upscaled over level 100 and some of the weapons required me to be over level 100. I don't have the Blood and Wine DLC currently. I would be appreciated if you can fix this as soon as possible. And please set the default enemy level at 30+ with the upscaling option turned off like before the patch 1.20 in the new game plus please because I love some OP experience in Witcher 3. Please I sincerely hope that you would fix the scaling in New Game Plus. Set it back like before the patch 1.20 with the default enemies level are at 30+ not above my level while the upscaling option is turned off.

Read this thread

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/103711-Is-NG-still-bugged-levelling-wise

all is answered

Game/system randomly crashing (total system power failure) so followed advice online and wiped my system (option 6 safe mode) then reinstalled the game from the disc. Game loaded played fine (without update) from a new game, but will not load previous (100+ hours) save - prompts for update. So I download and installed the massive nearly 20 GB update to 1.22 (again), and all the add ons, just in case, but once these are installed the game will not load, just shows the Geralt splash screen, the load icons spins and then freezes, then the entire system crashes. Every. time.
I have been able to install, update and play another game, no problem; so it looks like the problem is with the Witcher 3 game once it is updated, not my system.
Has anyone encountered anything similar, and has a solution?

Game/system randomly crashing (total system power failure) so followed advice online and wiped my system (option 6 safe mode) then reinstalled the game from the disc. Game loaded played fine (without update) from a new game, but will not load previous (100+ hours) save - prompts for update. So I download and installed the massive nearly 20 GB update to 1.22 (again), and all the add ons, just in case, but once these are installed the game will not load, just shows the Geralt splash screen, the load icons spins and then freezes, then the entire system crashes. Every. time.
I have been able to install, update and play another game, no problem; so it looks like the problem is with the Witcher 3 game once it is updated, not my system.
Has anyone encountered anything similar, and has a solution?

Did you also reinstall your DLCs? You can't use your old save without them, if you used DLCs before.

Cheers, yes I did, just in case... I figured that might cause a another possible conflict... But made no difference. Mind you ... I didn't bother downloading the add ons, but I never started any of those missions. Still worth a try I guess—so much downloading!

Top Bottom