Patch 1.22 now available on PC

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Patch 1.22 now available on PC

Patch 1.22 in now available on PC with PS4 and Xbox One to follow later. Most notable changes:

• Fixes issue whereby Corvo Bianco upgrades would not complete if players left Toussaint while an upgrade was in progress.
  • Fixes issue whereby Roach would not move during the quest "The Warble of a Smitten Knight."
  • Fixes issue whereby Roach's tail could vanish.
View the full changelog here: http://bit.ly/1sGh4Od

Please CDPR or admin or moderator answer in short time. Please. Must I download for patch 1.22 the B&W mulit-language-pack again, too?. OR only the patch for maingame and the two DLCs? Thanks.

Nice patch, visiting the Art Dealer asap :D

Btw,

... any plans for future trophy changes ?
Atm, they are a bit boring and not really rewarding.

I mean for example, a lvl 35 trophy should be better than a lvl 10 trophy of the same monster type.

:youdontsay:

Last edited:
"Fixes issue whereby extra ability slots would not unlock correctly while researching mutations."
Doesn't work on my save. I imagine you need to restart a NG to make it work.

- Fixes issue whereby a noblewoman in red would sometimes follow Geralt everywhere hegoes.
- Fixes issue whereby pressing 'O' would add an unlimited number of Decoy gwent cards.

Damn, I should have experienced those before patch, sounds fun :D

It's not clear, is the patch alone enouth, or should we download DLCs / HoS and B&W 1.22 too?

Sorry you must download HoS1.22 and B&W 1.22 and install it, too. Every data-file which is named 1.22

PS So the DLC 1.22, too. Sorry forget it, to mention.

Last edited:
Looks great, but would be nice to have patches for the DLC... redownloading and reinstalling a few gigs every time is a bit over the top.

I'm missing a mention of the sharpening problem (sharpening not working in Touissant) being fixed.

Does it matter in which order i'll install patch1.22 / DLC 1.22 / B&W 1.22 ?

I would say you should install first patch 1.22 for maingame, then DLC patch 1.22 , then HoS patch 1.22 and at last B&W patch 1.22. But I am not 100% sure

Roach still dont have tail, dunno if works with older savegames..

I believe we have to start a new game ?

Top Bottom