Patch 1.22 now available on PC

+
Oh shit dwarf money exploit fixed, nooooooooooo hehehe that was one of my fav. Ah wel I still have some time to grind before it releases on consoles xD

My Roach is still missing his tail in 1.22 on PC, not that i ever cared about that minor glitch but since its in the patchnotes i thought i should mention it.

Oh shit dwarf money exploit fixed, nooooooooooo hehehe that was one of my fav. Ah wel I still have some time to grind before it releases on consoles xD

Fixes issue whereby a noblewoman in red would sometimes follow Geralt everywhere he
goes

Nooo.
this was good !

can we hang Olgeird and Iris painting now ?
More lights or brighter lights in Corvo Bianco ??
Also
Any new options in romantic interest conversation at the B&W end ?

---------- Updated at 03:55 PM ----------

can we hang Olgeird and Iris painting now ?
More lights or brighter lights in Corvo Bianco ??
Also
Any new options in romantic interest conversation at the B&W end ?

EDIT: I still did not receive my Sangreal wine :(

I have avoided patching up to the current level since my V-1.12 with HoS was mostly bug free. However I'm buying B&W, so I'm inclined to deinstall the entire game buy the DLC and install from the ground up from steam. Will that solve upgrade issues?

Isn't it a bit too big of a download for this number of changes?
I mean come on, 13GB (GoG) for some fixes? 4GB in Steam?

I would say you should install first patch 1.22 for maingame, then DLC patch 1.22 , then HoS patch 1.22 and at last B&W patch 1.22. But I am not 100% sure

No need to run dlc installers if both the expansions+free dlc is already installed. Just install the 1.22 patch. Base game+free dlc+expansions all will be updated. Otherwise it will get messed up.

Top Bottom