Patch 1.22 now available on PC

+

Attachments

• 2.9gb.jpg
    2.9gb.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Isn't it a bit too big of a download for this number of changes?
I mean come on, 13GB (GoG) for some fixes? 4GB in Steam?

It is only a 2.9 GB download on Steam, but it still requires more than 10 GB temporary disk space. So, the data is probably the same, Steam just compresses it more efficiently, or it only downloads parts of the files that actually changed. Most of the content is packed into large bundle files, and even if only a small change is made to a bundle, the whole file (possibly > 1 GB) may need to be downloaded again. When there are lots of small changes to various files, this can easily lead to a large download.

Sadly I have to confirm that Sharpening has NOT been fixed.

Ugh... come on, that's so damn ugly. So we're gonna download another patch within a month, I hope?...

Bugs I just discovered yesterday are already fixed. This is insanely nice. :)

But why change the apperance of the mutagens again?

@ CoconutChriss Because we got old mutagens icons in the patch 1.21 and now they are proper

At least I got my very full-limit-highspeed. So high, that no other website could be shown. Now I can play it after all. First I was thinking my PC must make nightshift.

it was an art decision to change the icons but not all of us got the new icons in previous patch and now they fix this graphics bug and , lots of mods got update on nexus

No need to run dlc installers if both the expansions+free dlc is already installed. Just install the 1.22 patch. Base game+free dlc+expansions all will be updated. Otherwise it will get messed up.

So if I have the game with both Expansions patched to 1.21 (GOG version) I still then have to download that 2GB 1.22 patch?

Sadly, random FPS drops are not fixed.. Hope this game will be properly fixed by next patch

Dude, the game's been out for a full year at this point. I wouldn't count on that.

Can someone point me to the 1.21 changelog? I can find the 1.20 changelog and the 1.22 changelog but not the 1.21 changelog.

I've asked multiple times in multiple locations and no one seems to know the answer (or they erroneously link me to the 1.20 changelog.)

Can someone point me to the 1.21 changelog? I can find the 1.20 changelog and the 1.22 changelog but not the 1.21 changelog.

I've asked multiple times in multiple locations and no one seems to know the answer (or they erroneously link me to the 1.20 changelog.)
As far as I know, the 1.20 changelog is also the changelog for 1.21. If there's another log specific to 1.21, I've never seen it.

What is the tweaks/improvements to the inventory system?

Do highlighted items now appears at the top of the inventory at least?

Seems like they had to cut corners when they changed over to the new inventory sections. What it looks like now is, new items do not go to the top of the list, but the yellow star's on new items disappear when you click the Quick Sort button.

The yellow star also disappears from the top of the icon column header.

Top Bottom