Patch 1.22 now available on PC

+
"Fixes issue whereby a noblewoman in red would sometimes follow Geralt everywhere hegoes."

Only me or this one was kind of cool and should've been left alone.?

Weird though, I saw a rabbit turn into a "red" enemy state a few days ago. I was busy fighting something else though and didn't follow up on it.

When I was going to meet Succubus, there was a "sick" nobleman leaning to her house and he glowed red :D He was not attacking or anything, just throwing up.

When I was going to meet Succubus, there was a "sick" nobleman leaning to her house and he glowed red :D He was not attacking or anything, just throwing up.

Oh, he was part of the quest. You could talk to him.

No, I meant the "health" bar coming on. I wasn't attacking him, so it wasn't because of me. Maybe he was being attacked by a wolf or something.

@RageGT , @Brogan80 , @RidiculousName

I am an arrow key player & my mouse left / right keys are bind to original actions which is fast attack / parry & ws. I am using mb4 for roll & mb5 for jump so it's getting really hard for me to use strong attack as my other keyboard keys are bind to other imp. actions. sprint/run/walk actions having toggle key so may be toggle key for strong attack going to help some users like me :) & as I said it really not matter as fast attck & other things are enough to beat any enemy but still

While it may be a waste of a button to bind them separately, it is way more comfortable to me to separate witcher senses and parry and assign them to MB4 and MB5. because MB4 is easier for me to keep pressed for the senses and MB5 is easier for me to tap for a counter attack/reflect arrow and it is not bad to keep pressed if I need too. I only got used to it bcs there was nothing else I needed to remap.

Now, for anyone who's ever played TW2, Fast Attack on LMB and Strong Attack on RMB feels so right that I'm still disappointed that CDPR changed it for the default mapping in TW3. It is so natural to combo fast & strong attacks, like it is in TW2. In TW3 I would never get used to Strong Attack anywhere else. I can use Rend on enemies 4 times in a row, sometimes, without any reaction from them, IF they can survive it, and I don't see how to do it with a keyboard key. It just doesn't feel right! Once one gets accustomed to it, I dare say one will never go back. And it would take like, less than 3 minutes of combat for one to feel a lot of difference, I guess. And it is so good in Fist Fighting too. I block easily with MB4 and I get the time for 3 attacks. (hardest diff, top opponents) Fast/Fast/Strong, some times Fast/Strong/Strong or just keep Strong attacking to make opponent retreat and give me control of the fighting area when they try to push me to a corner. True, dodge on Alt does it for me too but I like making them retreat! hehe

If my mouse had more than three buttons, I'd definitely bind more actions to it. But since it doesn't I'm stuck with having to reserve more keys for controls.
Now that I'm actually able to use strong attack, I've found myself taking advantage of it. :D

Strong attack rules! Combo'ing them with fast attacks is extremely efficient too.

Man, I use 5 buttons mouse since early 2000's, starting with an optical mouse. I did spent some 100 bucks on 5 buttons laser mouse with a recharge station, back in 2005, and it lasted some 6 years so it was worthy. Now I have one that costed me some 10-30 bucks. Not wireless but with a really well designed chord that won't break and I think it will last more than the 6 years the previous one did. It has an extra "fire button" that would shoot twice in a FPS but I hate those and cannot remap it to anything other than LMB. It just fires twice but it doesn't make Geralt hit twice! lol

I've had my wireless Logitech MX mouse for years now, and i could NEVER go back to using a wired mouse. If I feel even the slightest sense of friction coming from my mouse hand, I will literally stop whatever I'm doing and check/clear it away.

I've done it in the middle of getting shot in BF4. I've done it against bosses in W3. It's like the only thing I am clinically insane OCD about.

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm unable to progress due to exploring this area before triggering the vineyard wars quest.I've killed the 4 rottenfiends here and i wasnt able to progress after that when i got the quest.The area stays like this, no enemies or any npc's, i have lotted the corpse when i explored the area in the first place.Can something be done ? I dont want to go back to a previous save since i already completed with 100% the entire dlc and game. Thanks allot in advance !
p.s: tried witcher sensing the entire area even beyond the yellow circle - nothing
tried of course exiting and re-starting the game - nothing View attachment 62861

Attachments

• witcher3 2016-07-27 10-33-00-95.jpg
    witcher3 2016-07-27 10-33-00-95.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
With Nvidia Ansel support rumored to be coming to the game on 15th August (next Monday), which will require a new patch, I wonder if we can expect a changelog for the next update this week ?

Top Bottom