Patch 1.23 Game Crashes and Window pop ups display driver stopped

+
Need Advice or Suggestion to do next to solve this crash issues

I'm got the crash problem with the patch 1.23 and the crash often happen and when it's happen i can't start the game again i have to restart the pc first then i can launch the game again, when it's crash window pop ups the problem with the "display driver stopped"

PS: It's happen only cyberpunk 2077 not the other game in my pc

Here my Spec
CPU : I7 3770 3.4GHz
RAM : 12GB DDR3
GPU : Nvdia RTX 3060 12GB Driver Version 471.11

Here the List I'm try and still not working
1.Lower the graphic in the game (mid/low and still get the crash)
2.Limit the FPS in game to 30 and disable RTX feature
3.User the Display Driver Uninstaller to clean the driver and install the latest version of driver (471.11)
4.Use Steam Verify Local File and it's said it's ok

I'm try to monitoring the gpu temp but the number that should show on the OCD doesn't apper when i'm play but when i'm play other game the OCD appear, so im not know how to monitoring the game gpu and cpu temp real time

also i'm attached the crash report zip file and the screenshot of dxdiag and the window popups

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 105
  • dxdiag_SS.PNG
    dxdiag_SS.PNG
    44.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Cyberpunk2077-20210703-142455-2940-8432_Medium.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 123
  • Cyberpunk2077-20210703-151331-1804-6436_Low.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
I don't want said a mistake not being on a PC, but it seems to me that I have read somewhere in this forum that the latest version of Nvidia drivers (471.11) are not ideal.
Could be a good idea to try with the previous version (it costs nothing to try while waiting for a more informed answer).

Need Advice or Suggestion to do next to solve this crash issues

I'm got the crash problem with the patch 1.23 and the crash often happen and when it's happen i can't start the game again i have to restart the pc first then i can launch the game again, when it's crash window pop ups the problem with the "display driver stopped"

PS: It's happen only cyberpunk 2077 not the other game in my pc

Here my Spec
CPU : I7 3770 3.4GHz
RAM : 12GB DDR3
GPU : Nvdia RTX 3060 12GB Driver Version 471.11

Here the List I'm try and still not working
1.Lower the graphic in the game (mid/low and still get the crash)
2.Limit the FPS in game to 30 and disable RTX feature
3.User the Display Driver Uninstaller to clean the driver and install the latest version of driver (471.11)
4.Use Steam Verify Local File and it's said it's ok

I'm try to monitoring the gpu temp but the number that should show on the OCD doesn't apper when i'm play but when i'm play other game the OCD appear, so im not know how to monitoring the game gpu and cpu temp real time

also i'm attached the crash report zip file and the screenshot of dxdiag and the window popups
Had crashes after the latest nVidia-driver update. Reverted to an older version, and haven't crashd so far. Try to roll back the driver and see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks for the reply
Had crashes after the latest nVidia-driver update. Reverted to an older version, and haven't crashd so far. Try to roll back the driver and see if that fixes the issue.
I don't want said a mistake not being on a PC, but it seems to me that I have read somewhere in this forum that the latest version of Nvidia drivers (471.11) are not ideal.
Could be a good idea to try with the previous version (it costs nothing to try while waiting for a more informed answer).

Reverted to an older version 466.77 with the FPS in game to 30 and disable RTX feature medium setting effect somehow. Can play longer than the latest version driver but still it's crashes

I had to roll back two versions older (Nvidia) to stop crashing. Now running Nvidia 466.27 , I was running 466.77. I am still having issues on start up as well, but I'm not entirely convinced it is a game issue but possibly a windows 10 update issue. I'm still working on this and have rolled back the latest win 10 update. Further I have removed all mods until I get this figured out.

I am constantly verifying my game files before I start the game and it always downloads the same 33 Mb each time, have no idea what it is. Maybe the game launcher itself? Have no clue. I'll submit a ticket once I get a better idea what is going on.

In my opinion I think the reason for causing crashed maybe because the cpu + mb is way older and the windows 7

because i'm saw a lot of video on youtube with the same gpu they not have any problem

In my opinion I think the reason for causing crashed maybe because the cpu + mb is way older and the windows 7

because i'm saw a lot of video on youtube with the same gpu they not have any problem

I had 150 hours of game play NO glitch NO crash on Win 7 GTX 970 with video settings med to high but turn off the crap like flairs, god rays, field of depth and motion blur. Now i am Win 10 OS with SAME hardware and I get lots of visual glitches.

Top Bottom