Patch 1.23

+
Playing it without bugs is pretty much like playing a whole new game I imagine.

Console people got royally shafted. I bet you many people couldn't even play the game properly before bugs cut their play-through short. I'm on PC on this patch right now and I still have gigs I cannot finish, perks that are broken, gigs that don't trigger. Not to even mention the bugs I used to have like Dum Dum vanishing or jackie vanishing.

That doesn't even take into account new people who I've seen make posts here on the horrible bugs on PC that still plague the early game. Many people I personally know said they skipped the game entirely and are waiting until the game is relatively bug free before they pick it up again. A next gen version could be the perfect incentive.

Like CDPR even mentioned themselves it'll never get to what it once was when it comes to sales, of course.
We shall see i guess. Its pretty much all speculation tbh since we know very little about the plans moving forward. Dont think it will be bugfree for years too come tho, hopefully they fix the worst issues soon atleast.

We shall see i guess. Its pretty much all speculation tbh since we know very little about the plans moving forward. Dont think it will be bugfree for years too come tho, hopefully they fix the worst issues soon atleast.
I agree. Sure, it'll never truly be bug free. But if you can just play the game without literally being blocked -- or having perks not working it's already be a huge improvement.

I wanted to start a new play-through for a while now, but with the infrequency of the patches and it being a toss up whether you're gonna be fine is kinda keeping me away.

Too little has still been done.

Sweet Dreams is bugged for me on patch 1.23

Stefan isn't there - so frustrating as it's going to stop me from getting 100% completion!

I have tried the usual fix - going to V's apartment and sleeping as that fixes most of the issues I have had with NCPD Scanner Hustles not showing up correctly.

Will this be addressed in a future patch/hotfix?

If it helps I am on Xbox Series X

Underwhelming and short.
And, on base XB1 at least, it broke some things again that had been fixed in previous patches/hotfixes.
1.3 better be impressive and make a real difference, or I won't be even slightly impressed given how long its taking.

Sweet Dreams is bugged for me on patch 1.23

Stefan isn't there - so frustrating as it's going to stop me from getting 100% completion!

I have tried the usual fix - going to V's apartment and sleeping as that fixes most of the issues I have had with NCPD Scanner Hustles not showing up correctly.

Will this be addressed in a future patch/hotfix?

If it helps I am on Xbox Series X
I have a question for try to understand (I'm also on Series X and it never happened).
You have Sweet Dreams as quest name ?
If yes, normally, you have to pass near him for showing the name of the quest (from unknown quest to Sweet Dreams) and he talk to you at this moment (He calls out to you so that you can come and see).
Always if yes, did you talk to him or did you go away (to doing it later)?

thanks for all the effort you're putting on this game

i love the city now feels more alive, loved the radio adds on the street

i can notice the game is just getting better and better with every patch, i know some new bugs apear as well, but the overall game is improving more and more!! keep it up

didn't know where to put this, but did you guys listened to this? there is something mystical - misterious with the music. is just an idea, would be amazing to hear this in a mission, in a night club, just check the comments below the video everyone is recalling cyberpunk

I think the screen psycho space reflections downgraded after installing nvidia driver 471.96 (gtx 1080), look weird, and i can see popping shadows /reflections at the distance, specially during daytime

Last edited:
guys please stop downgrading the game is looking terrible, there are no reflections in the rain, or at night. the textures and screen space reflections look bad
Post automatically merged:

not playing the game again, looks horrible with the downgrade, totally ruined my immersion

Last edited:
Top Bottom