Patch 1.23

+
So we need to take it on belief?
when the game has lunched Cyberpunk painted a different picture of what to come,
neither of which happened after so long wait for anything really.
my only hope is that they really gonna improve the years to come and not abandon the game when most stuff fixed and polished enough for them to say its working . not to mention fun to play and meet the expectation and plans it build for itself on the long run.

Probably need to dial back your OC, I get that message when I try ray tracing. It's too much for my 2060S OC at 3440x1440.

Thx, I will give it a try.

I took the time and went through all the graphic settings with the help of a guide for CP2077, to get a few more fps out of it and I was able to progress a bit further in the prologue part (up to the cut scenes, after arriving at the city as a Nomad), but then again flat-lined without a warning.

I didn't change anything since I did the char creation before patch v1.23 and drove a bit in circles, without starting a quest etc and it didn't flat-line once, but now after the patch, it does, even after starting a complete new game / save.

Here is the Graphic-Setting-Guide: Best Cyberpunk 2077 PC Settings For High FPS | Complete Optimization Guide

Last edited:
Just a polite note to remind u about the Not getting quick hacks from access points bug. Still needs fixing. Thanks. :)

Still many bugs and glitches. And this game is boring because there not so much to do in this game when you want to explore the big city its just empty because all the missing content in this game, even the players shadow is to laugh about.. Soo I don't think CDPR take players seriously and fix all that mass because all the patches make it just worst.. And I'm Playing it on Pc with RTX 3080 16 ram..

Last edited:
Just a reminder to all:
It's not efficient nor effective to post laundry lists of non-related bugs in a single post.

If you want help from the community, feel free to post about it on the forums. Best bet is to create an individual thread for the specific issue you're seeing. (One issue per thread, and please read through existing topics to see if a discussion already exists. Multiple posts about the same issue will usually be either merged or closed.)

CDPR's Official Technical Support does not operate on the forums. Official Support is found here:

Read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to identify your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

^This is the best way to ensure the developers know of a problem.

I'm very grateful to CDPR for all the hard work that went into developing the game. The initial release, like this latest patch, was a bit underwhelming, to say the least, but still fun to play (for me on a high end gaming rig). The Xbox One and PS4 communities are justifiably angry and I hope significant progress is made for them in the next update. Best of luck, we haven't given up and neither should you!

There is a cat under the water in the town. It's like a river and a cat is underwater licking himself lol.
The police AI. Plz. Fix that plz :(
I need them to chase me when I am scaping from them.
The spawn system being a little bit far away so it is fair and natural.
I know that is way far from sight. But if I could shoot while driving that would be awesome.
The V himself/herself. I know the game is a 1st person game. But when I use a 3rd person mod, things get funny and glitchy.
Thank you for supporting your game :)

I see the police AI/chase thing pop up frequently.
And I was just reminded about something I had to think off last time I played and shot some civs.
Why is it that we expect a police car to arrive (immediately)? I mean, was it not the idea that those drones were to be amongst the first responders mostly?
If I recall correctly drones were issued to support the police with a shortage of people who'd have high chance of just dying, but they would would also serve as first responders instead of actual people also because of the risks.
(Correct me if I'm wrong though)

Reason why I mention this, I feel like many people expect police to have like a gta game, where the police is exactly what a reallife police force is, 99% people with vehicles (disregarding aerial stuff etc).
But in CP77 police is not just people and cars, but also robots.
I understand that at some point police would indeed show in cars, but to expect that was always gonna be a first response (or at least so it looks like what is expected) not sure...

Now, I know what some people may be thinking. And no, I'm not aiming to defend why there are no police cars that actually drive.
But it did make me wonder maybe we expect some kind of large 'fix' in a specific direction that was never truly in the cards to begin with.
I mean we're at 1.23 now and CDPR fixed spawn distance a while ago but only just that.
So.. either its quite complicated to be done in any 'short' amount of time, or it was never planned as what we may expect or had hoped for (outside of specific scripted events)
I am however curious, what would/should a typical response of 'law-and-order' look like in this game?

Last edited:
Thx, I will give it a try.

I took the time and went through all the graphic settings with the help of a guide for CP2077, to get a few more fps out of it and I was able to progress a bit further in the prologue part (up to the cut scenes, after arriving at the city as a Nomad), but then again flat-lined without a warning.

I didn't change anything since I did the char creation before patch v1.23 and drove a bit in circles, without starting a quest etc and it didn't flat-line once, but now after the patch, it does, even after starting a complete new game / save.

Here is the Graphic-Setting-Guide: Best Cyberpunk 2077 PC Settings For High FPS | Complete Optimization Guide
Those settings are pretty close to what I use with some minor exceptions. My average FPS is ~60 @ my resolution, with those settings at 1080p and a 2080 ti you should be well above that. I had a higher stable overclock that worked for other games but didn't for 2077 even without raytracing so I believe adjusting that will get you back in NC.

I installed 1.23 yesterday.
Playing in PS4 slim with a lot of free space.
I never suffered performance issues, only occasional fps drop to ~20 in the markets.
But now, the graphics are really very ugly, for non perceptible performance boost. :cry:
Low textures on vehicles and faces.
Time to return to PC gaming.

The streaming update seems interesting. It's very visible that many things aren't loaded when you see them, and then load when you zoom in on them. Even NPCs and vehicles that are quite close. If VRAM is the issue, barely half of what I have is used it seems (16GB).
I guess this patch broke NPCs spawn in my case. I have bug with many clones of 1 or more npcs. Reload or reinstall didnt helped :(.

I started replaying the game from an 1.21 or 1.20 save (second act) and it seems much more stable on ps4 pro from external SSD. I started playung with hdr but I forgot I much prefer cyberpunk without it. The colours and light are very strange there for me. I'd say I encountered the same amount of clones or less and saw many new npcs. The graphics and pop-in I'm still wondering about; while now it isn't a cubic painting of - this wall very low texture, the one beside it great quality - all around the screen most of the times I feel my console can't produce the highest quality of before but everything is more even. This is more noticeable when aiming for an enemy at a distance. He's very blurred. But npcs and things are poping in really beside me. I think the bubble really shrunk which would allow for better performance in other departments. I think this limits secondary things that happen in the background outside the bubble. Like I don't think this happened before: now whenever a secondary character drives off I find them car stopped a few meters away.
I remember once I followed that client that aproaches us at the Afterlife after the mission is done and we went for a long ride (I didn't reach the end even
). But I hope eventually they come back to old gen consoles and tweek this further.
But the gameplay is much more challenging. I've been taking it easy on "damage with pistols and other type of weapons" perks and other OP ones but the challenge increased a lot from last patch. Some things are way faster too, like scanning civilians for their names.

Last edited:
Here we are at last. A Digital Foundry in-depth look at Play Station performance all across the board. Can we be more objective than a YouTube channel that tests games for performance? Does Digital Foundry have a bias against Cyberpunk? Lets find out!!

Yup, so are you going to play it now? I really would recommend it!

Who, me? You kidding, right? The game is more stable and apparently there is less game breaking and progress breaking bugs. But graphically it's just as glitchy as it ever was, there is nothing done to address all the gameplay issues either. "Being able to play it" doesn't cut it in my book. I don't play glitchy games. The last broken game I played was Stalker from 2007. I only play high quality games and Cyberpunk is still not it.

Top Bottom