Patch 1.23

+
Well, waited for LMG to be fixed for 6 months, and again only disappointment. Also we waited almost two months and patch is so tiny. You guys really forget that it's not a beta to take as much time as you need (and you probably need an eternity). Deleted cyberpunk. It was a pleasure (it wasn't )

"Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to click the upgrade button while playing with 1280x720 resolution."

This is neat to see you fixing a resolution problem, but what about ultrawide resolutions? (3440x1440) as it's still broken. E.g photo mode the stuff on the far sides of the screens you cannot mouse over - it locks you to where 16:9 screen limit would be so it's actually unusable normally. There is plenty of other UI elements that this happens with as well.

Fix ultrawide when?

This. Nice to see them keep working on improving the game, but it's strange they can't (or don't care to) fix a quite evident glitch introduced two or three patches ago, which basically ruins one of the best features in the game.
Exactly . I know people who were enjoying the game much mor e because of the photomode like me. This is an important bug and also you cannot unsee it. Is it so hard to fix? if so let us know. On the other hand i reported the bug again please do so to, so they can see that it is an important feature for people as like me i love to take zoomed in photos during the main story line which i try not to do now because i will miss sme screenshots and doing only sidequests now.

Thank you so much. But please for the love of god add water ripple and splash effects to the game. Even The first Witcher game has amazing Water ripples. It's not a hard thing to animate a normal map for when the player is walking in the water or swimming.
They won't add or create something that isn't already in the game, patches only fix bugs, won't add anything to the game.

I've been hoping for the best with Cyberpunk and CDPR. But, this patch after months. Time to uninstall and forget I own the game. I doubt even in a year things will be improved. Patches for PSN store and will be forgotten.
as they said in the investors call after this patch the patch will be more for improving the game this patches up until this one are for improving stability and performance. For example they tried to fix that many of the same npcs are spawning in the same area And what do I have to say? i don't see as much of the same npcs in the same areanymore. This patch goes into the right direction. I think they have patched many more things in the background but have to test them until release. patch 1.3 will be big again I think.

They won't add or create something that isn't already in the game, patches only fix bugs, won't add anything to the game.
That is not entirely true. Especially when there are missing sounds, missing animations, missing textures and so on. :D

as they said in the investors call after this patch the patch will be more for improving the game this patches up until this one are for improving stability and performance. For example they tried to fix that many of the same npcs are spawning in the same area And what do I have to say? i don't see as much of the same npcs in the same areanymore. This patch goes into the right direction. I think they have patched many more things in the background but have to test them until release. patch 1.3 will be big again I think.
I sincerely hope you are right

No AI fixes ... I won't even bother installing cyberbug 2077 again to test this "patch".
They've had 6 months to fix this after the botched release and they've only fixed _some_ of the quest/progression bugs so far.
This game and my trust in CDPR are oficially dead for me now.

Top Bottom