Patch 1.23

+
I think that the sony decision is based on what we al call the patch 1.3 update. And that that patch brings much more to us.
But as you say, if (for instance) that patch comes in like a week, why then this hotfix right now, and not just have it be part of 1.3?

But whatever the reasons may be. I choose to view this patch as another token of their promise to fix and improve the game.
And maybe its just that, this is still primarily about fixes, which may have been viewed as more important or easy to include right now, and 1.3 is gonna be more about something else.
My issue with that is, the game is nowhere near fixed. I've run into several bugs within 10 minutes of playtime, im totally with you when it comes to fixing/expanding priority but if it's not fixed, i don't expect any expansions to arrive anytime soon.

Seeing what we got from CDPR so far, it's safe to assume that Sony agreed to bring back Cyberpunk only because CDPR dropped the refund policy.

Thank you CDPR team. We finally know about your hard work !!!! Surely the team dedicated to developing improvements and dlc will soon tell us: HELLO, I HAVE THIS GIFT FOR YOU !!! KEEP STRONG !!!!

Hello, greetings, thanks for the update and the corrections, I must mention that never during my present game or observed the errors that you mention and that they have corrected, I have had one or another Bug

My issue with that is, the game is nowhere near fixed. I've run into several bugs within 10 minutes of playtime, im totally with you when it comes to fixing/expanding priority but if it's not fixed, i don't expect any expansions to arrive anytime soon.
Yeah nothing I can really say about that, with only exception time will tell.
In the meantime its ofcourse unfortunate you encounter again this much issues in short time, indeed.

Haven't got the chance to test it myself yet, so gonna ask in case anyone else has looked: Is the pixelation of zoomed-in photomode still there?

I am not a bot !!!! I'm a fan of this IP who applauds the work CDPR does to spark the future of Night City. I do not know many companies that in the face of adversity are tenacious to fix their game, their spirit is positive, CP2077 deserves it.

The entire CDPR team working on CP2077 cannot be dedicated solely to these patches, no company works like this. There are different teams doing different jobs, for now we only see the team dedicated to fixing bugs. I had already done work on the dlc's before December 10, surely we will have news of the new content soon.

Thanks guys!!!

Two months of complete silence, followed by only a minor patch? I love this game and i've played quite a bit of it and had an overall great time, but people have legitimate complaints about many different issues and broken promises, which are not being addressed in any sort of a timely fashion.
By this point most of us expected to see some DLC, or at least some talk of DLC, not long stretches of non-communication, followed by tiny patches.

I am not one of the haters, never have been and never will be - i love this game, but i am sorely disappointed this time around.

I'm downloading now, then I'll have a look if there's been any improvement in performance and appearance on base XB1 - as always though, the vast majority of the mission fixes are irrelevant to me as I've never encountered them.
After 15 minutes of running around doing stuff? Nope... zero improvement. Looks and plays exactly the same on base XB1.

Top Bottom