Patch 1.23

+
It's disappointing to those of us waiting for material changes to the content. Since we really can't talk about the DLC (as it's considered leaked) but those of you who have read the media reports - that plus occasional bug fixes is...underwhelming.

To be honest, after several playthroughs, nothing short of an entirely new DLC as in a module that changes or adds to the plot line is going to address that gap.

Still didn't fix the bug where you can't get legendary mods off the wall if you recieved that ping "gift", literally makes my new playthrough unplayable

Many thanks, CDPR! Keep working on Cyberpunk and avoid the annoying haters (mainly on YouTube). I'm glad to find a forum where reasonable people support this awesome game.

Cyberpunk has everything to be the top dog of ARPGs through basically two things: bug fixes and expansions. Definitely the story immerses us. I recognize, though, that the main story is very short - I finished it wanting a bigger storyline besides a somewhat prosperous outcome for V in the end. Summing up, the endings were untimely, depressive and open. An aftermath is essential.

By the time the bugs are gone, free DLCs are nice, but... a post-event expansion is a must. I mean, controlling a healthy V in a post-event NC (with new areas, main missions*, side quests*, romances*) would be amazing. Did I mention new endings?
*specially to continue those you started before the expansion, e.g., to go on with a previous relationship (now until marriage!)

I'm looking forward to CD Projekt Red reading this. I know it's a matter of luck, but...
Please, CDPR, never give up on Cyberpunk!! There are people who really appreciate your hard work and dedication. We're together on this.

Last edited:
When are we finally gonna get the ability to change V's appearance?! Come the **** on, CDPR! I should not be having to beg for a simple QoL feature that should've been in the game from the start SEVEN MONTHS LATER. :mad:

"A popup message asking to verify integrity of game data will now be displayed when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected."

oh boy, hopefully this "detection" will not conflict with mods...

thanks ,please keep' em coming... Comrade's Hammer still doesn't hit where it's aimed when ADS.. shoot a wall outside of sights, then ADS at the bullet hole you just make...the second shot is severly low (ADS ) doesn't match...using the sights on the pistol results in VERY low impacts vs point of aim... I know their is a lot to do, please put this on the list

What about the perks? Are they fixed yet?
No man,i dont think so :-/ that is main reason for me to not go back,to play again.U have to "learn" (from youtube) what perks work or not,to not to destroy build,so no ty.I rather wait after they fix that.Another thing is that "look" is like important in this game,so u can have implants on whole body,but u cant change hair/beard look/color/tatoos etc.Same thing for cars,i dont need like NFS level of upgrades,but at least to have option to change color of vehicle + why not to change color of weapons too?

do you know what will be coming next and when ? No as they stopped speaking to us as much as before but just wait. i m sure big things will be coming. Wait for patch 1.3
people have been saying wait for 1.3 for months....why? its going to be the same minimum effort for maximum credit as this hotfix that's seems to do very very little

1.23 feels like just another part of their lawsuit defence so they can have their legal team say look we doing it we are getting it sorted meanwhile this is the first life or interest CDPR have shown in TWO months....had plenty of time to take to twitter to pimp out the next Witcher title or say good bye to all the people that are running for the hills

right now
I don't trust them
I don't believe them
and I don't like CDPR
which is not something i ever thought i would type

As things stand right now CDPR will never get another cent out of me( because of the dirty, sneaky devious tactics used to push sales of this game and they are going to have to do something really significant to regain any semblance of my trust back (and if they ever do regain my trust it will never be RRP for anything they sell)

Great work Everyone.

However,
Still no resolution for bugged Achievement's on Xbox?

Mean Streets & City Lights.
Any update on a fix? (Already Submitted a Ticket long ago)

Thanks.
Absolutely! I have been stuck at 96% trophy completion because of the bugged Mean Streets trophy and picking up evidence before that NCPD Scanner Hustle was actually offered to me. Please fix this problem, im begging you!

Yes, I know, I'm as thorough as I can possibly be, complete with visual aids as I can because I hate submitting reports and getting "have you tried (basic step)" responses. Not one response from the support team. That's why I'm glad they're responding to someone so that we know it's in the works. (Which we could guess anyway, it's just nice to have confirmation.)
Ok tehn great. Yes i got the confirmation that they are aware of the issue and that they currently looking into it. Which means for me that the issue wasn't important enough before as they were addressing performance and so on to get back into PlayStation store. Now that they will be back I'm sure more updates we like to see will come.
Post automatically merged:

wo
There has been an improvement in the crowds of Night City. They have introduced a lot of new designs of npcs in the city and it is much more difficult to see two the same.
View attachment 11226947View attachment 11226950View attachment 11226953View attachment 11226956View attachment 11226962View attachment 11226971View attachment 11226968View attachment 11226959
wow thats cool . Will have to look into that one.

Well...next two years and the game will be ready...keap up the good work...in the meantime i will play some well finished and great games...thanks for all your support for this games after 7 months period...you were really great fixing your finished game...and yes,i should say this...i am always hoping for something good from their part but i have to move on...

Ok tehn great. Yes i got the confirmation that they are aware of the issue and that they currently looking into it. Which means for me that the issue wasn't important enough before as they were addressing performance and so on to get back into PlayStation store. Now that they will be back I'm sure more updates we like to see will come.
I can see why the aim was to get it reinstated on the PS Store, can't remember the exact stat but roughly 50% of TW3 sales in 2015 were on ps4, and the "broken game" narrative was perpetuated by the fact it was still excluded by PlayStation and must have hit sales more generally.

Hopefully they can now start to focus on the improvements they (and we) would like to make rather than just fixing stability and bugs.

As a PS4 player I can't wait to fire it up later and see what they've done so far, but I feel the pain of everyone else waiting for specific fixes.

people have been saying wait for 1.3 for months....why? its going to be the same minimum effort for maximum credit as this hotfix that's seems to do very very little

1.23 feels like just another part of their lawsuit defence so they can have their legal team say look we doing it we are getting it sorted meanwhile this is the first life or interest CDPR have shown in TWO months....had plenty of time to take to twitter to pimp out the next Witcher title or say good bye to all the people that are running for the hills

right now
I don't trust them
I don't believe them
and I don't like CDPR
which is not something i ever thought i would type

As things stand right now CDPR will never get another cent out of me( because of the dirty, sneaky devious tactics used to push sales of this game and they are going to have to do something really significant to regain any semblance of my trust back (and if they ever do regain my trust it will never be RRP for anything they sell)

I have the same feeling, the founders and board of directors got greedy. I always repeat the saying: Assumption and greed is the mother of all fuck ups.

This company has become toxic by enormous greed. If they weren't greedy, Cyberpunk would have been released in 2022 or 2023. This game still needs another year or so. People here are still too optimistic about the state of this game, they also forget that even when all bugs are fixed the world is still very empty and AI is still a sad story.

I'm also a developer (not a game developer, but a programmer/software engineer), so I also have some experience. [...]

game is still poorly optimized ( with a 1080 having to set all medium & lower & set the resolution at 85 to have 70-75fps that's pretty bad, even Assassin creed valhalla provide far better performance and in high at 1080p.... ) So.. Whatever.
Unless i have to do a heist in a mining farm to get a better graphic card and counterbalance the poor optimization job.

Well...next two years and the game will be ready...keap up the good work...in the meantime i will play some well finished and great games...thanks for all your support for this games after 7 months period...you were really great fixing your finished game...and yes,i should say this...i am always hoping for something good from their part but i have to move on...
if you did not finish this game during last 7 months, you're doing something wrong.

I haven't played past the first couple missions and am still in Watson under lockdown. Please, tell me more about how I'm doing it wrong. :D
Alright, I'l humor you. You biggest mistake is the lockdown. As beautiful as Watson is, and as intruiging as the Maelstromers are that you keep wanting to go there, there's something beyond the big bad lockdown and watson y'know ;)
And from the images that were sent a while back there's more diversity between all the people out there! Defeat the lockdown mate!

Top Bottom