Patch 1.3 issues

+
Patch 1.3 has caused more problems than it fixed. I have quest items not in the correct locations, but floating somewhere close. Not in the trunk of Sandra's car, floating nearby in the Corpo parking garage. I have guns that refuse to fire after I launch a quickhack. I aim at the floor and it fires. I aim again at the target who is under quickhack, no fire. I have outright game crashes that I never had until this patch. Panam's rocket launcher was invisible when she fired at the AV, but it appeared when she got back in her truck and it stuck to her hand for the next five minutes, until after the mission completed, then it disappeared. None of these things ever happened until patch 1.3, and this is only a partial list.

The more I play the more problems present themselves. Most of the issues are video glitches. I am playing the second race of "The Beast In Me" and the passenger door of Claire's ride, Beast, has disappeared. I open an invisible door, get in, hear and see V close the invisible door, and ride back to the shop with no door on the truck. I am seeing items on tables move from one end of the table to the other for no reason, no one touched it, it just ghosted across the surface.

Just got patch 1.3 on PC.
For now I noticed that the Panacea mod is with wrong description, saying just "LocKey#40151".

Attachments

• imagem_2021-08-26_001042.png
    imagem_2021-08-26_001042.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
CAN'T SEE WHAT CAMERA WE ARE ON! Was just FINE... how does this happen?

Attachments

• can not see what camera im on.JPG
    can not see what camera im on.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 86
Top Bottom