Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
Hi,

First of all, PS4 user.

Almost all the bugs, glitches, etc of my Game are gone. Good job.
Second, patches aren't done to alter endings or storytelling, i understand that the ending isn't for everybody but in the Cyberpunk genre the happy endings are scarce.
Next:
Improve IA
More world interaction
More violence (pederastians in general)
Cyberpsicosis in V (via too much cyberware)

Hey guys, this patch is looking good but I still miss the option for a "normal speed" walk on a keyboard. Also the height of the first person look is really really low... sometimes I feel like a dwarf :D Thx

Hey guys, this patch is looking good but I still miss the option for a "normal speed" walk on a keyboard. Also the height of the first person look is really really low... sometimes I feel like a dwarf :D Thx
For the walking button on keyboard (By Miles, CDPR Level Designer) :

just in case anyone is interested spotted this from Miles

Great work, CDPR team, really excited to keep playing this masterpiece of a game.
Question: Does this patch also update DLSS to a later version? I have been using v. 2.2.11 and it has given better visuals and performance.
Nope, Update 1.3 doesn't touch the DLSS file. However it does roll back to 2.1.39 when verifying game files.
Other versions can be found here. (Can cause issues like higher GPU temps and decreased performance.)

Last edited:
How long until NPC's get an actual overhaul on the AI ?
There is a crisp, sprawling ,dystopian wolrd here, and i geniunely loved to explore it, but there is no interaction to be had. Its all just gorgeus sceenery, that is the biggest miss for me.
You could run in any direction on the Witcher 3 map, and surely not 5minutes later you would find yourself enganged in a treasure hunt, an absurd amount of sidequests, or just some random NPC trying to either trick you, or actualy be in the need of a witcher. In Cyberpunk the player seems like an aftertought, everything that happens seems to be anything but organic.

2. autodrive for the cars or at least the high end ones. Again, it's in the description of one of the cars so it should be a feature.

WHAT !? It is? Wow all this time I was asking for this and wondering why it was not in the game, turns out it was suppose to be in the game? Some players think it cannot be done but I do not buy that as you get taken for a rides many times in the game by NPCs.

And I personally have watch an NPC (after she dropped me off I followed her on my motorcycle) travel all over the city for 20 minutes, changing lanes, making turns, stopping for lights and other cars and pedestrians, before she finally ended up back where we started (the street outside of Claire's garage ) for her final stop.

Oh wow OK this a another level of patch, finally! The three things you mentionned a couple of days ago were nothing compared to all this!

Maybe it would be to your advantage to just straight up share (but emphasize on some points) the complete patch note next time! A lot of people were disappointed in what this was pointing to, especially after such a long silence about any fixes coming.

Good work on the video that explains it but....quite unnecessary, put more time in the fixes instead, thats what I think.

One of my biggest wishes is a third person option. I want to see my cool character when kicking ass. Also why is the mirrors done they way they are? Just fix the character perspective options and implement reflections for our character and BOOM! It could be a ton better. Think of in third person view running and doing high jump climbs and somersault drop kicks on enemies. PRETTY PLEASE CDPR! 🙏🏻

Also why is the mirrors done they way they are?
Processing mirror reflections using standard, rasterization techniques is extremely intensive -- it requires a lot...like...a LOT...of processing power. This severely impacts performance. (Reflections through ray tracing are far less intensive, but RT is more intensive overall, so six of one, half-a-dozen of another. Plus, RT is by no means standardized yet, so the game still needs to offer rasterized solutions.)

The more detail I want to include in my reflection space, the more the performance is going to be strangled. This is why, in many games, mirrors, water-surface reflections, glass, chrome, etc. is by no means a "perfect" reflection. Very often, the most intensive of objects to be reflected are disabled or made as options in the settings menu. Things like landscape, distant LOD, multiple light sources, or trees are disabled in reflections by default. Enabling them may not be possible on even mid-range hardware, and performance is likely to take a massive hit even it does work on higher end hardware.

Thus, by making mirrors work the way they do, it seems like we get extremely detailed and accurate reflections. By taking away the player's ability to...saaay...move around at will, all of that 3D data only needs to be processed for a limited (even pre-cached!) range of visibility and motion. The rest can be culled (at least somewhat), and we get an image result in the mirror with a lot more fidelity.

Umm, I can't even start the game, it immediately crashes (steam version)
Have you try to verifying your game files ?
Or/and all the steps on the CDPR Support.

Hello everybody, I hope you are doing well.

I have a few questions, because I searched a lot and did not dind any answers. By the way I am new here so maybe I missed and did not see so dont get mad. Oke questions:

1. Regarding DLC - when are they planing or are they planing to do DLC regarding Judy and the aftermath the campain, including the huge mansion on top off the current home where V lives ? Because, I tryed to get upthere to see and couldin't so I am curiouse.

2. Regarding nudity - have developers addressed the complain that many players have regarding removal off all clothing ? Dont get me wrong, I am perfectly fine and dont mind playing without it and have been playing this campain for the 2nd time. However this whole issue with glitches where you change pants, it buggs out and now you are running without any pants and no crotch. It is sometimes annoying.

Again sorry if these questions were already asked and answered, however I did not find any answers and was curiouse.

Have a nice day :)

Hello everybody, I hope you are doing well.

I have a few questions, because I searched a lot and did not dind any answers. By the way I am new here so maybe I missed and did not see so dont get mad. Oke questions:

1. Regarding DLC - when are they planing or are they planing to do DLC regarding Judy and the aftermath the campain, including the huge mansion on top off the current home where V lives ? Because, I tryed to get upthere to see and couldin't so I am curiouse.

2. Regarding nudity - have developers addressed the complain that many players have regarding removal off all clothing ? Dont get me wrong, I am perfectly fine and dont mind playing without it and have been playing this campain for the 2nd time. However this whole issue with glitches where you change pants, it buggs out and now you are running without any pants and no crotch. It is sometimes annoying.

Again sorry if these questions were already asked and answered, however I did not find any answers and was curiouse.

Have a nice day :)
I am sure others will answer as well

CDPR have confirmed nothing for any DLC other than the three small items we received last patch. We don't know when the next patch will be coming out, they will be announcing it in fairly much the same way with a small teaser, a stream followed shortly by release. My guess is next patch will be 2-3- months from now

As for nudity, If you want your game on places like the xbox and ps4 store then they are really quite strict about nudity. If you really want nudity you'll have to have the PC version and download a mod

Sorry I can't tell yo more

You have a nice day as well

I am sure others will answer as well

CDPR have confirmed nothing for any DLC other than the three small items we received last patch. We don't know when the next patch will be coming out, they will be announcing it in fairly much the same way with a small teaser, a stream followed shortly by release. My guess is next patch will be 2-3- months from now

As for nudity, If you want your game on places like the xbox and ps4 store then they are really quite strict about nudity. If you really want nudity you'll have to have the PC version and download a mod

Sorry I can't tell yo more

You have a nice day as well
Thanks so much for the answer, that is what I was looking for. I have a CyberPunk on a PS4 and dont have it on PC (plus again I am cool without full nudity, but the glitches are freaking annoying)

Top Bottom