Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
I want to remember something important:

* They are fixing the systems that are already in the game. And in the patch notes I see a lot of interesting fixes that give us a less broken game than when we played it on December 10th.

* Now will come additional content that will give more options. They are new content that will be announced over the next few months now that cyberpunk 2077 is finally a less broken game. Now will come new weapons, new cars, new clothes, more character design, more cyberware, more open doors, modification of cars and motorcycles, new places, new missions, etc.

The great pending work that we ask the players:

* Improve AI.
* Intelligent systems of vehicles that move in the city
*Public transport
* Animations in ripperdocs
* Animations in bars and restaurants of eating and drinking
All this you need to create the systems and bring them into the game. That takes a long time, we won't see it until 2022 if they really want to give us great joy.

Something I don't understand is why they don't add a lot of the fan-created bonus content, a lot of it is very good and could be enjoyed by console gamers.

This new way of communicating is very positive and I hope it will be repeated. Thank you for continuing to walk the path and please listen to the players.

Well, it only took me an hour to read the whole thing. There's quite a few things in there this time I've noticed happening on XB1 that they say have been fixed, so that's good. I hope the performance side of things are more noticeable this time though.
OK, I'll give credit where it's due, that's a lot of work for this patch. Keep them coming, first time in awhile I've felt a little hope for this game.

I'm by no means impressed but on the other hand I cannot really hate/criticize what they're doing.
The sheer amount of fixes show they aren't lazy, work is being done. Not the work I personally would appreciate - but work is work.

To me it seems like CDPR are on the track, it's just that the sheer amount of, let's say "unimpressive" fixes has to be ironed out before rolling out the big guns.

That being said I'm not coming back yet, a new sleeping spot for Nibbles and a kind of working minimap isn't necessarily what i hoped for after a few months of development. I think it's fair to assume people like me who want cp77s full potential don't need to follow update info untill it's 2022.

a jacket

a "new" car based on an ugly model that already exist in game

an odd look for jhonny

no NG+, no V appearance customization, no ATTRIBUTE reset, not a damn flashlight/night vision for the kiroshi opticals, not a single word for a visual "improvement" on PC graphics after that was ABSURDLY nerfed since 1.1 update.

This is how you're repaying the trust that has been given to you. After eight months. I can't believe you are the same developers of tw3

The NG+ and appearance customization is going to be Free DLC, you know that right.

* They are fixing the systems that are already in the game. And in the patch notes I see a lot of interesting fixes that give us a less broken game than when we played it on December 10th.

* Now will come additional content that will give more options. They are new content that will be announced over the next few months now that cyberpunk 2077 is finally a less broken game. Now will come new weapons, new cars, new clothes, more character design, more cyberware, more open doors, modification of cars and motorcycles, new places, new missions, etc.

* Improve AI.
*Public transport
All this you need to create the systems and bring them into the game. That takes a long time, we won't see it until 2022 if they really want to give us great joy.

Something I don't understand is why they don't add a lot of the fan-created bonus content, a lot of it is very good and could be enjoyed by console gamers.

This new way of communicating is very positive and I hope it will be repeated. Thank you for continuing to walk the path and please listen to the players.

Where's your proof?
Without proof your just spreading baseless rumours

* Improve AI.
*Public transport

Good summary.

I support that list, I would very much like all of that in the game.

I would also like more open world activities like NCPD and MaxTac stuff that V could get involved with, perhaps procedurally generated stuff with dynamic assets (like vehicle chases, murder investigations, cyberpsycho rampages in busy streets happening in real time etc.).

Also support for the fan created content would be awesome and a way to bridge the fanbase and devs, who knows, maybe garner more positivity from the fanbase in general in the process.

Heck even something like a competition where the top ten voted assets get put officially in the game.

Here's to the future. :)
Post automatically merged:

Where's your proof?
Without proof your just spreading baseless rumours
The first couple of paragraphs are a summary of the stuff said and implied in the stream.

The list is his own personal expectations.

They seemed detached from reality. Talking about a cat, two jackets and a car.
Bruh, this is literally just the first 3 DLC they are releasing on top of the pretty huge 1.3 patch. Plus, the DLCs were always meant to be small like that. Even the free DLCs for Witcher 3 were also more or less the same: a saddle, alternate looks, a new armor, etc. Just small cosmetic stuff.

They are still going to continue patching the game even after this (including even more AI improvements in future patches iirc from the short section of the stream I watched). 1.3 is not the final patch or whatever and neither are these 3 DLCs. This is just them laying the foundations before they bring the game into the state everyone expects with future patches, free DLCs, and especially the paid expansions.

Hakuna your tatas.

two months for this??!!!! My expectation was low but holy shit!!! And the free 'DLCs'!!

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Top Bottom