Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
Thank you for the patch!
Though i was hoping a key to walk on PC, and i truly hope someday we'll be able to interact with Night City, eat/drink at restaurants/bars and stuff like that. It's so frustrating not to be able to actually get a drink when you go to the Afterlife and Claire asks you what you want).
But still, thanks to everyone who's working on the game (y)

llye

Forum regular
Is the issue with mods calculation fixed, for instance if I add two armodillo mods each will display their sum in menu and not their original value. Also crit chance on blades sometimes randomly changes.

This post and the live stream are honest and very appreciated. The "fake media catchy news" communication doesn't seem the same.
Anyway, mainly bug fixing, the road is still very long. No news about the next gen consoles patch, I'm quite worried they'll be delayed to 2022 (I fear together with W3 remaster).
P.S. I wonder how the game runs on consoles now, always showing it on a super duper PC?

Okay, I am impressed as hell!
That's a lot of fixes, DLCs, UI stuff, etc...and all of it looks very good :)

I like the new Johny model as well, though it was a shock for the first few seconds.
Black goes well with him, though making him more like a soldier, rockstar,...could have been a better idea...

I still encountered a bug recently, when I take out Tom Ayer I have to make sure he is using his mantis blades, because the crafting spec doesnt drop when he is holding a gun. I have encountered it in several playthroughs now, didnt even know what gun he dropped until a later playthrough.

Was this fixed in this patch and did I miss it maybe?

Great work on the patch you guys. As negative and toxic the twitch chat was I'm just really happy to see you guys releasing incremental improvements to the game. I just got a little bit peeved at chat and had to close it off. I hope you guys also don't take it too personal.

The stream was a bit awkward all things considered and you could've spent a bit more on making things clearer to the viewers but it was overall good to see you guys communicate with us. I understand it's a process and I hope this is the start of more frequent streams.

It's also been really cool to know that you guys read the forums and what we're talking about. There haven't been many places online where you can still have a constructive conversation about the game without it devolving into circlejerk leading to nowhere. (Shoutout to the lowsodiumcyberpunk subreddit! it's great.)

And it's nice to know there's at least a chance you're listening to us and might implement a few things here and there.

As a developer myself I totally understand how hard it is to patch software and how much work has gone into 1.3. I hope this is the start of incremental changes and communication that will lead to the game being better!

As much as I really want to have DLC that allows me to change how V looks, I understand that's something that has to come after patching.

Pretty much my thoughts as well, if nothing else it shows that the guys and gals at CDPR are just as passionate about the game as we all are (lovers, haters and on-the-fencers).

Although I've spotted a curious fix, they supposedly fixed the traffic pathing around the ring road in city center, can it be said the same for the infamous corner by V's Megabuilding just to the side of the noodle shop where you meet Jackie?

Please say so...

a jacket

a "new" car based on an ugly model that already exist in game

an odd look for jhonny

no NG+, no V appearance customization, no ATTRIBUTE reset, not a damn flashlight/night vision for the kiroshi opticals, not a single word for a visual "improvement" on PC graphics after that was ABSURDLY nerfed since 1.1 update.

This is how you're repaying the trust that has been given to you. After eight months. I can't believe you are the same developers of tw3

Appreciate all the hard work you've been putting into this game. I'm one of those people who were really disappointed with the game when it came out, but I'm glad I stuck with it and judging from what I've seen in todays stream and from glancing through the notes, it was the right choice. Here's hope that the AI, especially the cops, are next on your to do list. Keep it up CDPR!

a jacket

a "new" car based on an ugly model that already exist in game

an odd look for jhonny

no NG+, no V appearance customization, no ATTRIBUTE reset, not a damn flashlight/night vision for the kiroshi opticals, not a single word for a visual "improvement" on PC graphics after that was ABSURDLY nerfed since 1.1 update.

This is how you're repaying the trust that has been given to you. After eight months. I can't believe you are the same developers of tw3

Chill your beans choom.

Top Bottom