Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
Wow this is really amazing.

I will test it a little bit but it looks really promising.

We still need core mechanics and game engine changes, Police AI and wanted system mostly as this is a highly requested feature. We also still need physics improvement, reactions from different surfaces and materials and of course, quality of life additions.

This ! , please CdP :c

Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI.
- We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a public transportation system! Like trains, metro... Even stations already exist! Open them up! It's common sense and it feels unorganic that it isn't.
- Increase interaction with the city: bars, recreational stands, interactions with NPCS. This will make the game the excellent open world game it deserves to be! Because art, dubbing and OST are 10/10.

Great work CDPR... you can see how much the dev team put in on this.
Loving the new jacket, the amount of detail on these "small" DLCs are amazing so I cannot wait for the bigger DLC and Expansion.
I saw far to many negative comments on the small changes in the patch, but that list... immense. The fact that CDPR are listening and looking at the small issues that gamers are having is spot on. They should not be chastised for addressing the issues.

Keep it up CDPR... don't think I have played any other game since Cyberpunk came out.

Damn.. That's not the time to play the game again..
I bought it day one and finished it on Series X, saw all endings but the auto save at the point of no return got deleted, and the most recent save i have is after, just before talking to johnny for the ending choice..

So please CDPR, please bring NG+ or let us play with an alternate way after an end as soon as possible, i still have many sidequests and things to do in the game

I'm sure the cdpr employers in the stream are really nice, and I didn't expect a polished high quality presentation, only a professional one. You know with someone leading the presentation and stuff but that was clearly too much to ask.
Anyway, the list of fixes (again) is very long and the end is still far away judging the many visual mistakes still visible in the presentation, so I will keep my game disk locked away until the now gen patch will arrive at the end of this loooong road.

Patch 1.3 is coming to PC, consoles, and Stadia soon! Here is a list of the most notable changes coming in this update.

Please note that the issues listed below did not affect all players.

And many more...
Holy mother of god....

Made alerts on my phone's newsfeed to keep an eye out for CP2077 news, glad to see the patch dropping before I expected it.

A pretty decent patch. It certainly is a step in the right direction, as with all your patches so far. Regardless of how graphics were affected on PC.

With that said, I can't say I'm very impressed. The sheer size of that patch's notes is great and all but it only goes to show how unready for release the game was that these types of massive patches are still necessary after 8 months. Additionally, it's great that things such as the adjusted zoom while driving, things that should've been in from launch, are finally getting added in. Yet, some others, like a feature as basic as a walking toggle still eludes us.

Again, a step in the right direction as are all patches so far, mostly anyway, but it still seems like the game is a long way off where it should've been 8 months ago.

Really Great work guys and thanks for this update !

But there would be just one thing I don't think I saw in the note list, is that It would be really great to have a fix for the Eye Adaptation Auto Exposure when driving a car in first person. I think it is one of the most annoying thing since you are being blinded when driving in day light, especially in cars with a small windshield.
Here is a link to a mod that kind of fix it so you see what I mean, but it would be great to have an official fix for that especially for someone like me who really like the driving in first person ;)

Anyway, keep up the good work guys and thanks for everything ;)

Guys commenting on FSR, you do realize the dynamic resolution + static lowered resolution with sharpening will do a better job at upscaling than FSR right? This has been tested, FSR is not necessary for this game and the constant requests for it prove to me that few of you understand the technology
Sorry, but you are completely wrong on this one, FSR is far far far superior to lower resolution plus sharpening. Not sure who "tested" it, but I actually tested it on on PC with a third party tool (yeah, random people can do it), then I showed the 2 images to a friend and he could not tell the difference. The only drawback is that it only works in windowed mode and windowed mode has issues with HDR.

So, to sum it up, Proton on Linux has FSR implemented to work in CP 2077, some random guy created a tool for general upscaling, then added FSR to the tool, it works in CP 2077, and its amazing how well it works, but the great CDPR can not do it?

Have a look and tell me which one is FSR

While I were able to make my escape from the Night City with game I started with version day 1 and ended with 1.06 on XoneX and second playthrough with 1.23, it's really great to see things that might be blocking progression or just in general distracting especially for people who don't necessarily play games that much. This is really great news, for more people to be able to experience game and keep focus in its story and characters. (y)

The stream was a bit awkward all things considered and you could've spent a bit more on making things clearer to the viewers but it was overall good to see you guys communicate with us. I understand it's a process and I hope this is the start of more frequent streams.
There are certain things where I don't think industry is keeping up with culture and factors influencing that. I watched the stream too, which is something quite exceptional for me to do, but there is this thing when putting people out there like that, informing and giving human face to company and all that. There's frankly something a bit pervert in that in sense that people who don't have in principle public role, has to extend their role, their private persona to public. I don't mean any corporation particularly, but practice in general.

I like CDPR humorous news flash style. In universe style works with identity of product and that style and humor give make things quite distinctive and I hope that people there, figuring those things out can keep going and keep their spirit up.

Top Bottom