Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
It does look like a quite impressive list, in line with the last major patch. Difficulty balancing changes are especially welcome.

The DLCs, while far from what many of us expected, are just the start, or so i hope.

Now for the important part: did they fix the pixelated zoomed in photo-mode bug? It's been introduced with 1.2, maybe even before, and is still present to this day. If the answer will reveal itself to be a "nope" i will be reeeally disappointed.

Thank you for the patch!
Though i was hoping a key to walk on PC, and i truly hope someday we'll be able to interact with Night City, eat/drink at restaurants/bars and stuff like that. It's so frustrating not to be able to actually get a drink when you go to the Afterlife and Claire asks you what you want).
But still, thanks to everyone who's working on the game (y)
[...] This is another joke patch. At this point people need to understand that they have essentially abandoned the game and have no intentions of fixing it. when version 2.0 lands it will just be more bread crumb fixes and more ignoring of the fanbase. We are never going to get the game we were promised and we are never going to get any real effort from corpos who already have our money.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
[...] This is another joke patch. At this point people need to understand that they have essentially abandoned the game and have no intentions of fixing it. when version 2.0 lands it will just be more bread crumb fixes and more ignoring of the fanbase. We are never going to get the game we were promised and we are never going to get any real effort from corpos who already have our money.
Post automatically merged:

Huh.... Seems odd for a company who abandoned a game to release a patch as large as this that actually does fix a lot of issues.... Weird.

[...]

Exactly this, this is the perfect example of a company abandoning the game, pack it up folks the show's over... oh wait it's the biggest patch they've released so far that's bundled up with three DLC's that would have otherwise been gradually released at different intervals over the past two or three months.

On a more serious note, since you quoted my post, what gives you the impression that I do not criticize what has happened with the release of the game or that I'm actually ok with how CDPR handled the release of Cyberpunk 2077?

As for what ''you'' were promised, I'm sorry that you feel that way when I don't while we both followed the same hype materials, maybe the CDPR design language for games is not for you and the people that think like you - in the nicest way possible and with my outmost respect.

I apologize if I insulted you in any way by enjoying the game and encouraging others to keep a leveled head without throwing a tantrum.

[Edited for tone -- SigilFey]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make Night City more alive. More sounds, more activities, more NPCs interactions, more action, more places/buildings to visit, more stories. It feels empty & this's the most frustrating thing in the game. It's like walking among assets & cardboards, from one scripted thing to another. I understand, that bugfixes takes a lot of time, but maybe focus on extensions next time. If it's not even in plans, then it would be disappointing. Because the city is simply amazing. But the illusion of reality is breaking when you see all these NPC dummies & cars, moving with no purpose.

Hey guys thanks a lot for your work and making this great game, yes it has problems but the storyline of the game is great. If you guys can make this happen, I would love to play this game in 3rd person just like witcher 3, the experience would be crazy amazing, I am sure that a lot of people agree with me. I would also love to have some performance improvements and a constant 30 FPS in GPUs like GTX 1050 ti. We all love the cyberpunk series and we would love to see this game become part of the best memorable experiences.

Hey guys thanks a lot for your work and making this great game, yes it has problems but the storyline of the game is great. If you guys can make this happen, I would love to play this game in 3rd person just like witcher 3, the experience would be crazy amazing, I am sure that a lot of people agree with me. I would also love to have some performance improvements and a constant 30 FPS in GPUs like GTX 1050 ti. We all love the cyberpunk series and we would love to see this game become part of the best memorable experiences.
30fps with a 1050ti? What kind of settings are you running? my 1650 can do 70fps with ease with the right settings, just make sure reflections are set to medium or lower

Thank you guys for the impressive patch notes. Also, Miles if you are reading this I wanted to tell you that I have never fast traveled in Cyberpunk thus far :). (Well, I did that once but it was to assure I didn't have a bug.)

Anyway, I just finished watching the stream and I've enjoyed it but for the spoiler at the end. I mean, I did mute and skip ahead, so I wasn't spoiled but it was still a bit odd. But yeah, generally, it was interesting to get more insights again and I'm looking forward to both, 1.3 and to hearing from you again in some way shape or form.

Oh, and regarding upcoming fixes: I have my fingers crossed for fixing HDR and the LOD issues 🤞

Greets to the Devs of CDPR. Am happy that the company is working hard to get the game to where we are all wishing it will be asap. This latest update announcement is fantastic and all. Yet feel a bit disappointed to some degree. Was expecting improvements to the AI in general, better driving mechanics, more open locations in the cities, villages, restaurants to eat and drink, public transportation (The stations are there why not make it happen?), etc. Example: more open shops, buildings, more NPC's interactions to make the places more alive just to name a few things. Also the options to walk (PC user here) As V is always on the run, Fix for the Police and their drones (Drones pop up right infront or behind V's head in an instant which is awkward instead of going to the site through some sort of path, etc.), NPC's in the streets are terrible, they just behave very dumb down in my opinion with no purpose. So many things I can add but am sure it's been demanded and requested by many of us already. Also more quality time to spend with characters like Panam, Judy, after completing the quests with them. Once you're done with them it's no point of return to spend time with them when you established a romance and a some what relationship? I can keep going on and on but anyways, still glad that you guys are hard at work. Stay safe and take care.

Still no fix for the weapon animation bug (missing recoil on last shot - happens every time)?

Also is the game going to look better again? Playing on v1.21 now because of how ugly the game got in 1.22 and 1.23. (Massively decreased draw distance)

Just press pause on the DLC talk. There is some heavy underperformance in the general fixing front. Whatever staff were assigned to other projects should get back into this game. Sort the mess out from the very core mechanics, so to stop the bleeding and then only carry on with splitting focus.

By the pace of these fixes and how they were presented, you will understandably be under constant heat and also blind love, but the sooner you tackle the big questions, the sooner you can get a stable foothold on release backlash. I'm not saying that these fixes aren't enough, because they weren't from day 1, but cosmetics and DLC... Anything that resembles a shred of putting energy somewhere else needs to be halted. Moderators won't need to be so vigilant then.

I'm sorry Devs that you have to put up with us and also the ones that actually made that mistake for you.

Top Bottom