Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
Jesus... I've never seen patch notes this long and this looks like the biggest yet. That's not a good thing. I just hope it's playable when i play it next year.
They claim that it is, in fact, the biggest patch. As for playable, for me they passed that milestone already, but I am on PC.

Now the question - where is the patch? GOG client does not show any updates for CP2077. Just news that the patch is already available on all platforms (8 hours old).

On the stream, they refused to say when the patch would be released. They need to address that so that they know when the patch will be released and can tell people.

They claim that it is, in fact, the biggest patch. As for playable, for me they passed that milestone already, but I am on PC.

On the stream, they refused to say when the patch would be released. They need to address that so that they know when the patch will be released and can tell people.
Don't have to make delays if you don't announce a release date.

This looks like a robust quality of life update. Great patch! Hope to see more of this, as well as new features and gameplay capabilities. Customization, more robust street life / more hand-placed easter eggs, quests, npcs, etc. Just more love. Give it more love. Thank you for the work so far. And please make thrown knives retrievable -- Just make it lootable from the loot menu only; from a body where a knife throw hit--that way you don't have to worry about placing the item in the environment

yes in a waay i kinda felt bad for all the hate (...i...) pushed towards to them.... and was patiently waiting for the drop date that i thought (or fantasized) would literally be after the stream........ i'll just hope its soon cuz way more is needed, hopfully not years from now, hope remains cuz i watched the stream, so thumbs up for that and lil more patience earned. keep it going

Now the question - where is the patch? GOG client does not show any updates for CP2077. Just news that the patch is already available on all platforms (8 hours old).
Maybe I'm blind but in english, in the patch note
You can read this :
Capture d’écran 2021-08-18 à 05.44.38.png

"Patch 1.3 is coming to PC, consoles and stadia soon!"

Its really great these fixes are in, and the game seems like it is now in a good state to play.

But since I bought it last December and played through nearly all of the content in the world with the help from community forums for quest bug workarounds and before the 1.2 patch came out, I guess there will be nothing for me in 1.3. Only a couple of little gifts and tweaks in an otherwise still empty world with only a handful of NCPD subcon jobs and street brawls left.

I guess that's how its gotta be and thanks to the devs and CDPR for keeping at it. But its really disappointing to find out the free DLCs are only a couple of very small tweaks and CDPR plan to ask me to get my wallet out again before I can get any more playable content in the world. I think you should at least make the first expansion free to make it up to your early customers who are in my situation who have been trying to wait patiently patch after patch only to find there is still no reason to return to night city.

PS I still want to see a working subway system. That would be a fun way to revisit the wold. And more openable doors to just random rooms all over the city to give more places to explore.

Bruh, this is literally just the first 3 DLC they are releasing on top of the pretty huge 1.3 patch. Plus, the DLCs were always meant to be small like that. Even the free DLCs for Witcher 3 were also more or less the same: a saddle, alternate looks, a new armor, etc. Just small cosmetic stuff.

They are still going to continue patching the game even after this (including even more AI improvements in future patches iirc from the short section of the stream I watched). 1.3 is not the final patch or whatever and neither are these 3 DLCs. This is just them laying the foundations before they bring the game into the state everyone expects with future patches, free DLCs, and especially the paid expansions.

Hakuna your tatas.
I never disputed the meaning of DLCs.
Is that why make a stream longer then 30 min if your not showing big things like Story/Expansion DLC, FSR implemented, major overhaul to Police-NPCs/AI behaviour, Car/Character/Apartments customization, More Open World Activities, New Game +, Next Gen Upgrade and so on?! Was unnecessary and a bit cringey.
People were complaining in chat stream and they talked so happy and oblivious about silly things like a cat, two damn jackets and a car. So detached from reality. Like somehow they were from a alternative reality where the game did not release broken, unoptimized, unfinished.

Thank you for your great job. step by step its getting better and better.
Please dont take the haters to personal. simpley listen to constructive feedback. :)

we love you
Post automatically merged:

I wish they would address the pedestrian and cars AI issues. At least talk about it.
they did. there is a bit of a fix in the patchnotes and they talked about in on stream that they focus more on it now. they needed to do memeory fixes first.

they did. there is a bit of a fix in the patchnotes and they talked about in on stream that they focus more on it now. they needed to do memeory fixes first.
And they said :
Don't expect a huge improvement right away, it will take time. In 1.3, it will be a little bit better, and a little bit better in every future patch to reach the point where they wanted that to be initially.

Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI.
- We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a public transportation system! Like trains, metro... Even stations already exist! Open them up! It's common sense and it feels unorganic that it isn't.
- Increase interaction with the city: bars, recreational stands, interactions with NPCS. This will make the game the excellent open world game it deserves to be! Because art, dubbing and OST are 10/10.
agreed i would love a more social emphasis. being able to go out with judy or your friends and tons more voice lines. just fleshing out the established connection with the characters we love

I'm still holding out hope for Third Person at some point in time...

Never happening, never will, since the devs never intended to implement it outside of early pre-development, so drop your hopes :)

OK so you may be joking but if you are not then it is the pet you can get in the game...
Well, it's not like the cat is one of the main characters, it's ok if people forget its name...

Top Bottom