Patch 1.3 Quest Broken: These Boots Are Made For Walking

+
Hmmm....then it is still buggy as hell and the only thing to do then is to reload a save before you get the message from the car and re do it until the car is there :(

By the way have you guys got so far that you get the call from Dakota when you reach the location?, if so that might be the issue becuse the car was not there when i did get that call when i cam there.

Did you read the message on your phone so that V has the dialogue with here/him self?
Too late for that, I'm doing a playthrough and recording it. I reverted to a save before I looked at the message and will leave it hoping for a fix but it isn't the end of the world if I don't do it,.. it doesn't really fit with what I am doing now anyway. I am at this stage now.

wwwd.png

By the way have you guys got so far that you get the call from Dakota when you reach the location?, if so that might be the issue becuse the car was not there when i did get that call when i cam there.
I don't do any GIG before level 40, so I received the call from Dakota for the robot in the junkyard at that time (right when I came for see the car), that's for sure :)

Well they need to put in some more testing and bug fixing for this mission, the way it is now it is just to hope for the best :(

I have the same issue.
Only difference is, that i found the car befor I had the quest. I could scan it but that did nothing (as was to be expected).

When the quest showed up (after the ghost town mission iirc), the car was gone. Seems like it despawned somehow.

I have the same issue.
Only difference is, that i found the car befor I had the quest. I could scan it but that did nothing (as was to be expected).

When the quest showed up (after the ghost town mission iirc), the car was gone. Seems like it despawned somehow.
Could be a "good" detail to report to CDPR Support.
Maybe if you go close to the car before activating the quest (like doing the GIG nearby, pickup Dex's gun or directly look the car), maybe the car is loaded "too soon" and despawn when leaving the area :(

Having the same problem in my Nomad run through, which supposedly has some bearing on it. My theory is that the car is still considered "V's" in the backend, so when it spawns in game for the quest, there's a chance that it despawning like the other vehicles. Tried using save editor to maybe clear the flag but no dice.

"PATCH 1.3 QUEST BROKEN: THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING"

Just experienced this too. Went under the mesh to see if the car was there, nada. Also not high up there in the air. There is no collision registration whatsoever, when you walk where it's suppose to be. Modding the car in, and doing as instructed, doesn't do anything either. It's like the gig isn't even there. It failed to execute.

What I did differently however, is that I did another gig between the call of the car, and actually going to the gig and starting it. That's why I'd like to ask, did any of you started this particular gig straight away after receiving the call? That is to say, you did not do another job or gig in between?

Still have the same issue although I play cp77 on geforce now.

Attachments

• gamebraking.png
    gamebraking.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 69
Top Bottom