Patch 1.3

+
I don't know. I'm just noticing that I'm constantly low despite not firing all that much and scavenging constantly. Could be pickup rate. Could be down to the NPC's being bulletspongier so when I do use a handgun it's taking more bullets to kill each one.
I noticed one little thing, it could be that ;)
In 1.23 (it appeared in 1.2 or 1.21, if I remember), when you killed a guy, without openning his inventory, you had a little box nearby and who was automatically picked up with an ammo loot sound. (I never paid attention if it was really ammo).
And now, as far as I see, there is no longer a little box. So "maybe" less looted ammo, I can't really said. That's possible.

Edit : Nope, there is always these little box, no so often, but there are there (and yes, this is "ammo box")

Last edited:
still after so much time game is unplayable, i was waiting so much time for (final) 1.3 patch and game is still shitty technical. started with corporate and cant even exit building, markers are nor working and suddennly game start autisaving and dont stop. great shame

The update is great. I am really happy with the clever solution for the minimap in a vehicle and the bug fixes but as still no new content. As a player played in and out already the game doesn't really hold me anything to come back and play. It also breaks all the mods :( so it will take a while for those to all get updated too. Fortunately, CET gets back in a few days but the redscript is still not available. What this game really needs is a content update or make it more RPG like so it make sense to play the same old content again let the modders do content while they are still interested.

The update is great. I am really happy with the clever solution for the minimap in a vehicle and the bug fixes but as still no new content. As a player played in and out already the game doesn't really hold me anything to come back and play. It also breaks all the mods :( so it will take a while for those to all get updated too. Fortunately, CET gets back in a few days but the redscript is still not available. What this game really needs is a content update or make it more RPG like so it make sense to play the same old content again let the modders do content while they are still interested.
Redscript is available though. I updated it yesterday. It still in test state but is pretty functional. CET is also available. Go update those mods :p

Thank you for your work, the game is awesome.
Unfortunately, it looks like AVX is required again, as the game crashes in 1.3 when leaving the bar in the intro mission.
This problem causes the game to crash on older CPUs, but was already fixed in an earlier patch, I believe it was 1.05 or something.
Please fix this issue again. Thanks!

Last edited:
Dont disable async compute though or cyberpunk flatlines apart from that all mods I am back using seem fine

Yep it were there before I think. But doors and windows were "blocked" (access point unreachable).
But now, you can enter in two buildings in this area. But there is always an unreachable quest marker (like those for "easteregg").
Related thread
I'm GUESSING this will be a location for a dlc mission and they are opening up the space now for some reason

Okay so... doing the Street Kid sequence break by using the El Coyote fast travel point to escape Waston has revealed that CDPR has apparently disabled all vendors, save for the dropboxes, outside of that district. It'll likely switch them all back on after I finish The Heist. This is really too bad, because I loved being able to immediately leave Watson after seeing Vick and visiting all the shops around Night City.

disabled_shops.png

Okay so... doing the Street Kid sequence break by using the El Coyote fast travel point to escape Waston has revealed that CDPR has apparently disabled all vendors, save for the dropboxes, outside of that district. It'll likely switch them all back on after I finish The Heist. This is really too bad, because I loved being able to immediately leave Watson after seeing Vick and visiting all the shops around Night City.

View attachment 11247346
It's already very surprising (to me at least) that the TP point remain available after all of these patches :(
I don't remember the version, but the legendary stuff is not here before the Heist either.

Were the police shouts one of the updates? :censored::LOL:

I had this exchange with them on Friday, the "take her from behind" made me roll in my chair from the lols.

"From behind! Take her from behind!" ( lewl )
"NCPD mother*fuckers"
"Let's go, hija de *uta!"

@Alekzie , you can see some nice double-jumps there. And it's 4k. It just takes time for Youtube to process.

is there any solution to boost lights and shadows draw distance on pc?
current version is terrible
tried mods for lod but with no result

Well they fixed the map, so thanks CDPR for fixing that one thing that people wanted, it sure does make navigation easier. If they fix one thing in every patch, maybe by patch 1.99, the game might be what they advertised.

is there any solution to boost lights and shadows draw distance on pc?
current version is terrible
tried mods for lod but with no result
Not at the moment, it's tied to the game engine optimisation. Trust me, I've tried to mess with all hidden .ini file settings for hours trying to change LOD with no better results. CDPR don't care, modders can't do it seems.

Yes freezes on that. Can't skip otherwise I would have. I opened a ticket with Support. I will report if they find a fix.
Update, had not yet heard from support other than the we have your ticket and will get to it as soon as we can. I re-installed it a third time from scratch. This time on a different one of my SSDs. Not sure why it would make a difference, but it works now. So I am a happy camper.

Update, had not yet heard from support other than the we have your ticket and will get to it as soon as we can. I re-installed it a third time from scratch. This time on a different one of my SSDs. Not sure why it would make a difference, but it works now. So I am a happy camper.
Yeah, great ;)

Can someone explain me why after patch 1.3 i have attack of the clones in my game ?
I have the same here (PC). The amount of duplicates is just insane. Even so much that it's unplayable for me as it is now :(
Just to make sure, I did uninstall the game completely, removed all the saves and installed and started a 100% fresh 1.30. But there also the invasion of the clones.
I reverted back to version 1.22 to test and the difference is huge: there are duplicates but way less. They only stand out if you really look for them.
But with patch 1.23 the duplicates got worse and now with 1.30 just insane.
Did you file a bug report on this on https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/ ? You can mention you video there too then.

Top Bottom