Patch 1.3

+
Вы могли бы прочитать это, может быть, это ваш случай ;)
У вас, вероятно, есть один из трех QH, которые добавляют пассивный эффект (легендарная версия), когда вы загружаете QHs (все), оснащенную на вашей кибердеке.
Парализующее движение, Неисправность Кибер-программного обеспечения или Сбой Оружия.
Отключите их, и все станет "нормальным" (протокол Пинга/нарушения и перезагрузка Оптики больше не будут предупреждать врагов).
:giveup:
Sorry. I don't understand English very well. I use a translator. I don't understand exactly which scripts have "QH" and what it is. Could you tell us more and simpler for the translator. XD

:сдача:Извините. Я не очень хорошо понимаю по-английски. Я пользуюсь переводчиком. Я не совсем понимаю, в каких сценариях есть "QH" и что это такое. Не могли бы вы рассказать нам больше и проще для переводчика. XD
So if you have Cripple movement, Weapon Glitch or Cyberware malfunction (in legendary version) equiped on your cyberdeck, all of your quickacks will alert enemies.
Unequip those three, and all become normal. Optic Reboot, Ping and Breach Protocol will no longer alert enemies when you will use them.

So if you have Cripple movement, Weapon Glitch or Cyberware malfunction (in legendary version) equiped on your cyberdeck, all of your quickacks will alert enemies.
Unequip those three, and all become normal. Optic Reboot, Ping and Breach Protocol will no longer alert enemies when you will use them.
I have a cyber library "Tetratronic" Waveguide "
(ver. 4) "and the following scripts are in it: "Request", "Reset optics", "Reset settings", "Short circuit"," Melting synapses","Sound shock". Everything is in legendary quality. Which scripts don't work exactly as they should? And after reading your link to another post, I could not understand what the problem was and what you told in it.

I have a cyber library "Tetratronic" Waveguide "
(ver. 4) "and the following scripts are in it: "Request", "Reset optics", "Reset settings", "Short circuit"," Melting synapses","Sound shock". Everything is in legendary quality. Which scripts don't work exactly as they should? And after reading your link to another post, I could not understand what the problem was and what you told in it.
I have try your exact setup and I find the one who alert enemies (same QuickHack, same Cyberdeck).
"Sonic Shock"
- In epic, no problem.
- In legendary - cut off access to the enemies' network when you use a quick hack (any).
So enemies affected by "Request" are also affected by "Sonic Shock" passive ability and are alerted.

If you unequip it, normally you can use "Request" without any problem ;)
(you also can sell your legendary "Sonic Shock", and craft a new one but only in Epic)

Last edited:
I have try your exact setup and I find the one who alert enemies (same QuickHack, same Cyberdeck).
"Sonic Shock"
- In epic, no problem.
- In legendary - cut off access to the enemies' network when you use a quick hack (any).
So enemies affected by "Request" are also affected by "Sonic Shock" passive ability and are alerted.

If you unequip it, normally you can use "Request" without any problem ;)
(you also can sell your legendary "Sonic Shock", and craft a new one but only in Epic)
As a result, are the scripts with the "Controlling" tag to blame?
And before patch 1.2, I played and everything was fine. Is this a passive effect of the script did not work or is it working wrong now in 1.3? Or on the contrary, finally the effect began to work as it should, but with a different side effect?

As a result, are the scripts with the "Controlling" tag to blame?
And before patch 1.2, I played and everything was fine. Is this a passive effect of the script did not work or is it working wrong now in 1.3? Or on the contrary, finally the effect began to work as it should, but with a different side effect?
I could be wrong, I never used too much "Sonic Shock",
But in my memories, there wasn't a legendary version of this Quickhack. It's new in 1.3, so you couldn't have this passive ability in 1.23 for example (so "Sonic Shock" did not alert enemies before 1.3).
So now, in 1.3, new legendary version, new passive ability who alert enemies when you use a quickhack, whatever the one.

It's Sonic Shock who alert enemies.
When you use "Request", it active "Sonic Shock" passive ability, who alert enemies. So unequip "Sonic Shock" (legendary) and all will be fine (or sell it and craft a new Sonic Shock but in epic)

I could be wrong, I never used too much "Sonic Shock",
But in my memories, there wasn't a legendary version of this Quickhack. It's new in 1.3, so you couldn't have this passive ability in 1.23 for example (so "Sonic Shock" did not alert enemies before 1.3).
So now, in 1.3, new legendary version, new passive ability who alert enemies when you use a quickhack, whatever the one.

It's Sonic Shock who alert enemies.
When you use "Request", it active "Sonic Shock" passive ability, who alert enemies. So unequip "Sonic Shock" (legendary) and all will be fine (or sell it and craft a new Sonic Shock but in epic)
Wiki claims that this script really did not have passive abilities, but it had a legendary version. And in the new patch, apparently, a new ability was added and now it notified opponents.
Thank you for helping me figure it out. I thought for a long time what the problem is. I did not find any mention of this in the sources in my native language.

I have been trying to download the 1.3 update to my Xbox One console, but the update does not appear in the available downloads queue. Is there a way to download the file to a USB device and do an offline update or manual update?

I have been trying to download the 1.3 update to my Xbox One console, but the update does not appear in the available downloads queue. Is there a way to download the file to a USB device and do an offline update or manual update?
Weird, I dont think there is any other way to update the games other than from the xbox game manager :(
When you launch the game, it run normally ?
(you don't have the black screen > Update the game/play offline/shut down your xbox).
If yes, It's in 1.23 in the game menu (bottom left) ?

You're well connected to your xbox live account ?

This patch still has a thing about my Hella that I don't mind.

When your car is totaled by the stray Delamain cab, just take some distance (leave the garage) and tap V. It should come to you as good as new.
Maybe it has something to do with me taking one extra elevator ride to grab the key for Jackie's Arch, so neither the 'V' was disabled, and it still had my Hella selected as the car to call.

Hell yeah!

Note: If you call another car, Hella will be gone from the list from 1.3.

If this is not intended, CDPR's testing is extremely lame.

Nope.. tapping 'v' does nothing for me. The command is even redded out on my list. I would expect to see many more people moaning about this if it were a thing.

Attachments

• 1630231184469.png
    1630231184469.png
    548.4 KB · Views: 46
Nope.. tapping 'v' does nothing for me. The command is even redded out on my list. I would expect to see many more people moaning about this if it were a thing.
Try getting the key for Jackie's arch. If that doesn't work, try getting the key before your car gets totalled.

So what I can confirm on my new 1.3 run (chronological order):
- My Hella was destroyed by Delamain in the garage.
- I got the Arch's key after finish "Heroes".
- I missclick for spawn Jackie's Arch and call my Hella instead.
- My Hella appear in good states in front of the Coyote Cojo (when it shouldn't be because, obviously it's destroyed).

So it seem to be a bug (so like always, it need to be report to CDPR Support).

My save was at the start of heroes so I'll get jackies arch and try it
yep.. got jackies arch and then tried just hitting 'v' and along came the hella. I didn't even know they did anything with that part of the code. I wonder what they altered that affected it. The only thing I can think of is adding the dlc vehicle might have done something with linked lists causing this bug if the bug wasn't in the game prior to 1.3

yep.. got jackies arch and then tried just hitting 'v' and along came the hella. I didn't even know they did anything with that part of the code. I wonder what they altered that affected it. The only thing I can think of is adding the dlc vehicle might have done something with linked lists causing this bug if the bug wasn't in the game prior to 1.3
I'm not sure, but it seem to me to be there in 1.23 and maybe even sooner.
(I always missclick to call the Arch the first time. I click one time instead of maintain to open the selection... So it's the Hella, the default selected car at this moment who appear).

I don't remember getting the Heroes quest. Quick search showed it might be what you get when you don't send Jackie's body to the ripperdoc.

It's common to send dead folks for some makeover before the family sees them, didn't give it a thought. Jackie's body went off to the ripperdoc.

Then I also said Misty I was 'so fucking sorry' that Jackie was gone, because I fucking am. The bond between the corpo V and Jackie is pretty deep.

Getting Jackie's Arch for me happens as soon as I enter the elevator to go to the garage for Hella, after I just left my home *after* the Heist quest. The key is dropped in front of my door. I just ride back up in the elevator and get the key for Jackie's Arch. After that, things play out as I described. Stray Delemain cab totals my Hella. I walk out of the garage, and call it without even thinking about it. I expected to see Jackie's Arch. But BAM. There it is, Hella, as good as new. And Delamain still reimburses me for it and crap.

As a side remark, Hella is actually just sentimental value. I don't even ride it when I get a Caliburn.

Last edited:
There are plenty of things in pacing and quest design that don't make sense like that. Jackie wears his formal disguise during the chip heist but when he enters the cab wounded to escape with V he wears his usual street clothes and then few seconds later he wears his formal disguise again.

Top Bottom