Patch 1.3

+
First time here just wanted to drop by and tell the devs and the CP2077 team I love this game and I truly appreciate all the hard work and effort you put into all this! even though its managed to shatter my heart into a thousand pieces anxiously awaiting to see what happens to V. Thanks for this update <3

Well, thx for ongoing bug fixing. I hope I now can finish Brendan quests later this day.
I just don't know why I feel like I ordered a new outfit for Johnny from wish... maybe due to the unfixed LOD issues... who knows...

Well... time to download it and start a new character to have a look. I'll get my first indication of whether there's an improvement on the character creation screen.

photomode_18082021_134639.png

This is too cute :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, did someone already test out the game on Very Hard difficulty? Enemies should now be more aggressive in their search for the player once alerted, and detection time should be faster.

I really look forward for a Very Hard mode worthy of its name.

Well... time to download it and start a new character to have a look. I'll get my first indication of whether there's an improvement on the character creation screen.
OK... already seeing a huge improvement with graphics quality in the CC. Looking forward to seeing what in-game looks like. Hope increasing...

Crowd reactions to the player shooting are supposed to be changed.
I just tried, but shooting in the air once still makes NPCs react in lockstep, and turning 180 degrees twice instantly teleports them all away.

Why is it so hard for CDPR to make this "smart NPC removal when shooring starts" at least a configurable option? As present it is one of the features that makes CP77 look ridculously primitive in places, along with the braindead NPC drivers.

OK... already seeing a huge improvement with graphics quality in the CC. Looking forward to seeing what in-game looks like. Hope increasing...
*sigh* Some piercings aren't displaying properly in CC. I hope they display better in-game.

Holy hell. I just opened the game on PC when its done, they really did a big UI change in the Journal section :giggle:
I have to admit, this looks neat.
And there's links to the description thingies that exist in the database :sad: This is actually quite cool!

I suppose it would a good idea to again read the change list becasue there's indeed so much that has changed.
Mods for clothing are now crafting spec'ed as rare rather than being common but could spawn as anything up to epic. (Can I still acquire epic backpacker?)

Journal.png

Journal2.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom