Patch 1.3

+
Wait... I dont see the
*sigh* Some piercings aren't displaying properly in CC. I hope they display better in-game.
Wait, I don't see the option to change Silverhands appearance in the Settings!? Can you only do that in the main menu, and not in-game, like the nudity feature?

Also thanks from my side for this very impressive mod :)

Tested 1.3. They still did not fix the LOD, draw distance on PC. I'm done with this game, 8 months and pop-in present like a PS2 game.
Yeah, I hope they are able to fix those LOD/draw distance issues the RED Engine seems to have. However, it might also be possible that this will be fixed in the next iteration of the engine. We shall see...

Holy shit! No more texture loading issues on the streets and I like the new mouse cursor too! :)
Nice!

Quick mosey around on base PS4 on 1.3, everything seems smoother than previously, nice touches here and there in menus etc, one godawful present from Vik :ROFLMAO: love the guy but his sense of taste is AWOL, and one cat curled up cosy, fantastic (y) gangs definitely responding very aggressively to me driving through their neighbourhood, having murderised everyone in V3's path so far. Everything just smoother and less janky. Love it love it love it, cheers to everyone continuing to work on the best game on PS4 :love:

Recoil bug still not fixed.
Draw distance still extremely low. Will this game ever look as nice as the release version again? :cry:

Other than that impressive list of fixes :cool:, but for me it's back to v 1.21.
how do you revert back on gog? didn't even consider reverting back an option, but thank you i may do it as well. i am sad the ultra settings at least for me don't look as nice with no fps increase and i honestly never had any problems with 1.2. I really, really miss the 1.2 lighting and loud radio music and a couple other things that i forget until i start playing. i will revert back too and i hope 1.2 is always a choosable option since i feel like it'll continuously look less nice to run smoother on other platforms. it was my first experience on the game. I loved it looking nice :(

Last edited:
didn't even consider reverting back an option, but thank you i may do it as well. i am sad the ultra settings at least for me don't look as nice with no fps increase and i honestly never had any problems with 1.2. I really, really miss the 1.2 lighting and loud radio music and a couple other things that i forget until i start playing. i will revert back too and i hope 1.2 is always a choosable option, it was my first experience on the game. I love it looking nice :(

Try this:
In GOG Galaxy go to Settings (Cogwheel in Top Left) -> Game features -> Disable "Auto-update games"

Then go to your Cyberpunk 2077 game page in GOG Galaxy (where you see your achievements and news and stuff) -> Click the Symbol next to the Play button -> Manage Installation -> Configure

Now you should be able to choose earlier versions of the game under Auto-updates. Select the one you want and click OK.
Game should then "update" to the version you selected.

didn't even consider reverting back an option, but thank you i may do it as well. i am sad the ultra settings at least for me don't look as nice with no fps increase and i honestly never had any problems with 1.2. I really, really miss the 1.2 lighting and loud radio music and a couple other things that i forget until i start playing. i will revert back too and i hope 1.2 is always a choosable option since i feel like it'll continuously look less nice to run smoother on other platforms. it was my first experience on the game. I loved it looking nice :(
It might be worth to create a bug report for that.

Try this:
In GOG Galaxy go to Settings (Cogwheel in Top Left) -> Game features -> Disable "Auto-update games"

Then go to your Cyberpunk 2077 game page in GOG Galaxy (where you see your achievements and news and stuff) -> Click the Symbol next to the Play button -> Manage Installation -> Configure

Now you should be able to choose earlier versions of the game under Auto-updates. Select the one you want and click OK.
Game should then "update" to the version you selected.
thank you so much :)
Post automatically merged:

It might be worth to create a bug report for that.
good tip i will do that, just to get a report of my hardware and stuff. i was waiting to see if any other people felt the same way about the lighting and I'm not going crazy, but right away i felt the lighting was so much different and not in a way i liked although I do like many of the other changes. Especially the cursor, very underrated imo haha

good tip i will do that, just to get a report of my hardware and stuff. i was waiting to see if any other people felt the same way about the lighting and I'm not going crazy, but right away i felt the lighting was so much different although I do like many of the other changes. Especially the cursor, very underrated imo haha
Just to be clear. Don't create a single bug for every issue, but rather one report per issue. Be as precise as possible and naturally add your DxDiag report. I have created over ten bug reports and tech support replied to every single one of them.

Just to be clear. Don't create a single bug for every issue, but rather one report per issue. Be as precise as possible and naturally add your DxDiag report. I have created over ten bug reports and tech support replied to every single one of them.
will do :). i am new here but being able to help improve the game is something i would like to help out with anyway possible. it is nice that you have done it as well, after just a few weeks it has become one of my favorite games ever although i always knew it would be after putting hours into the witcher 2 and 3 and being a fan of the cyberpunk genre in general

will do :). i am new here but being able to help improve the game is something i would like to help out with anyway possible. it is nice that you have done it as well, after just a few weeks it has become one of my favorite games ever although i always knew it would be after putting hours into the witcher 2 and 3 and being a fan of the cyberpunk genre in general
That's good to hear. If you need any help with the bug report feel free to write a PM ;)

34mb/s oO

My 6-7 mb/s feels shy now :D.

After being stuck with 8mbit which equates to 1 mb/s for years finally having 250down is so liberating. I used to have to let my PC run for an entire day to download a single game. So awful. 6-7mb is still pretty decent though!

These patches for CP2077 among other games are getting bigger and bigger. I feel for the people that are still stuck on low speeds :cry:

CDPR must to fix the open world! Every door across the map is always locked! Is almost impossible to get in buildings and this makes the open world dead.

CDPR must to fix the open world! Every door across the map is always locked! Is almost impossible to get in buildings and this makes the open world dead.
This will never be "fixed", the game was not designed to be able to enter every single building. Frankly, I can't think of a game set in a city where this is possible. Anyway, Cyberpunk 2077 is apparently not the right game for you.

Downloading the full game to test the patch. 67.06 Gb on Steam. Thanks CDPR, now the news of DLC and improvements begins. I think that the patches, although they continue to come out, have already left the game less broken than on December 10, 2020.

As a colleague says, we would like the game to not be degraded and take advantage of all the resources on PC.

We continue on the path to redemption !!!

Keep making us enjoy the improvements of this great game please !!! AI, NG +, more animations, more open doors, new missions, etc.

Top Bottom