Patch 1.3

+
1.2.3 worked okay. Patching to 1.3, game crashes on launch. Tried verifying/fixing, even uninstall and reinstall. Yes, I downloaded the game again. Doesn't work at all.

Attachments

• CP2077crashreport.png
    CP2077crashreport.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 41
1.2.3 worked okay. Patching to 1.3, game crashes on launch. Tried verifying/fixing, even uninstall and reinstall. Yes, I downloaded the game again. Doesn't work at all.
Can you try to launch the game directly by the .exe (maybe not useful, but it could dismiss a launcher's problem).
Maybe/probably you have already try all of these tips

Played on PS4 Slim (very hard):
-Graphics are better;
-Enemies now go after me and are more aggressive;
-They really spot me easier;
-Game is smoother;
-Film grain visual glitch seems to be partially solved.
Good work CDPR!
But there are still many clones :facepalm:

The game crashes into Windows (Epic Games) at the loading stage. You cannot continue the game after the iguana.
Everything worked, why did they break it? Again "optimization" for the sake of consoles and ancient calculators?
Good job, standing ovation! :)

This might be a stupid question but where the hell are these new DLC clothes and car? I got the message from Vik about the clothes but they're nowhere to be found and I've received nothing at all about the car...

Bizarrely I did have to do the last fight of Beat on the Block again for some unknown reason though! 🤔

-Graphics are better;
-Game is smoother;
Good work CDPR!
That's good to hear. If it's finally reasonably stable and playable on last-gen consoles, now maybe CDPR can properly focus on beefing up the game for PC and current gen consoles. Not trying to be sarcastic with that -- it genuinely gives me guarded optimism.

The game crashes into Windows (Epic Games) at the loading stage. You cannot continue the game after the iguana.
Everything worked, why did they break it? Again "optimization" for the sake of consoles and ancient calculators?
Iguana ? In the Nomad lifepath ?
Loading screen where the game load the "6 months with Jackie montage" ?
If yes, it sound like a missing files, but maybe I'm wrong :(
Have you verify your game files ?
Post automatically merged:

This might be a stupid question but where the hell are these new DLC clothes and car? I got the message from Vik about the clothes but they're nowhere to be found and I've received nothing at all about the car...

Bizarrely I did have to do the last fight of Beat on the Block again for some unknown reason though! 🤔
  • Johnny Silverhand's Alternative Appearance – can be enabled in Settings in the "Additional Content" tab.
  • Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket - both available in the stash in V's apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They're of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked.
  • Archer Quartz "Bandit" - available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven't received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota's workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.

Good job, standing ovation! :)
I did the nomad start earlier, no problems with the iguana and beyond. Perhaps verify your game files or if need be a complete reinstall. I am playing from the epic platform

• Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket - both available in the stash in V's apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They're of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked.
  • Archer Quartz "Bandit" - available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven't received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota's workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.

Yeah, I know where they're supposed to be. Just wondering if there's something I'm missing here because they ain't there! lol

Yeah, I know where they're supposed to be. Just wondering if there's something I'm missing here because they ain't there! lol
And you have not the crafting specs unlocked ? (Or it's like johnny's set where you must have it once in your inventory).
For the car, it's said that the call from Dakota could take a couple days (so maybe skip time or sleep about 7 days).

Iguana ? In the Nomad lifepath ?
Loading screen where the game load the "6 months with Jackie montage" ?
If yes, it sound like a missing files, but maybe I'm wrong :(
Have you verify your game files ?
Yes, Nomad. After the "movie", there is a load and a crash.
I had to go back to the very beginning, all other game saves (fast, auto and normal) did not work after the patch 1.3 and were removed. The game was reinstalled and the files were checked twice.

Yes, Nomad. After the "movie", there is a load and a crash.
I had to go back to the very beginning, all other game saves (fast, auto and normal) did not work after the patch 1.3 and were removed. The game was reinstalled and two file checks were made.
So, for be clear, I'm quite sure normally you have an auto-save right when you enter in the garage (when Jackie crash your beauty).
So for you, no auto-save here ?
And at the very start, in the garage, before speaking to the guy, normally you can save the game manually. It work ?

-Graphics are better;
-Game is smoother;
Good work CDPR!
Same here. Ps4 pro from external SSD. A lot smoother experience througout. Thank you for the hard work.
Edit: am in the beggining of the game and until now gang members that were outside spotted me and just started attacking me. They were Tyger Claws. I don't know if this happened because I had just killed some gangmembers or if now, on very hard every gangmember will just attack. If this is the case I think I'll be switching difficulties very often and I wish, maintaining the new agression, some gangers we can just walk past, that there is some logic to gangers attacking V on sight. But will report when I play again

So, for be clear, I'm quite sure normally you have an auto-save right when you enter in the garage (when Jackie crash your beauty).
So for you, no auto-save here ?
And at the very start, in the garage, before speaking to the guy, normally you can save the game manually. It work ?
Yes, in the garage saves work, and quicksave and autosave.

Yes, in the garage saves work, and quicksave and autosave.
Annoying, and maybe way out of my comptence :(
But for last try :
Save just before leaving the border building (for not restart since the very beginning).
And try to launch the game directly from the .exe and see what happen.
If it's the same, I'm sad to said that, it's probably out of my "little" skill, but you should report it there
And also create your own thread, because here there is chance yours post will be drowned under other posts soon.

Annoying, and maybe way out of my comptence :(
But for last try :
Save just before leaving the border building (for not restart since the start).
And try to launch the game directly from the .exe and see what it happen.
If it's the same, I'm sad to said that, but you should report it there

Thank you! I will slowly try everything. In winter, it also did not start, but then everything worked anyway. :)
It's OK.

Is it better to uninstall your game then reinstall for the patch? I'm on ps5.
On PC, maybe.
On console (not sure about PS5), but since day one, no problem for me on Xbox with any update. So I don't think so :)
(It's not for nothing that we have "heavy" updates (like 20Go+) when on PCs they have update less than 1Go)

Top Bottom