Patch 1.3

+
Quick question, do you know if there is now more than one girl to have sex with? I have found a new girl and she does not live in japantown.

Last edited:
I never went see them "in person", but after the quest with Kerry, two ones become available (I don't know what gender they are) :(
It would be surprising if that it's two dudes. So I think, one in Jig Jig street and another one after Kerry's quest.

I never went see them "in person", but after the quest with Kerry, two ones become available (I don't know what gender they are) :(
It would be surprising if that it's two dudes. So I think, one in Jig Jig street and another one after Kerry's quest.
I just found out, I didn't know they were there from the beginning, I thought they were only the ones from japantown.

Just loaded up the game with 1.3, and apparently I can redo the final fight from Beat on the Brat... the quest is now active again which is interesting.

Yep, fully playable, optional dialogue remembered as being selected previously.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your hard work Game is smoother I'm getting almost 90 FPS when I turn off RTX on 1080P ultra setting but for some reason I still cant Ping this camera for some reason and I cant finish this mission because of that.
also I saw this chick walking on the Air for no reason :D

Attachments

• photomode_19082021_022150.png
    photomode_19082021_022150.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 69
  • photomode_19082021_015902.png
    photomode_19082021_015902.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 65
Is it general or does this new bug only happen to me?

broken scanner sound and wrong animation

walking through the air .... a classic.

antimatter trains

I really like the changes to the Ui, well done! (hoi! :D)

And thanks for fixing and resetting the last chapter of Beat on the Brat!

Hi thanks for your hard work Game is smoother I'm getting almost 90 FPS when I turn off RTX on 1080P ultra setting but for some reason I still cant Ping this camera for some reason and I cant finish this mission because of that.
also I saw this chick walking on the Air for no reason :D
You can breach it ? It's the ping QH with the quest icon ?

Do the journal changes display the image for the cars/bikes/etc on the vehicle quests?
For nope, but I really can't tell, It's on a 1.23 save load edon 1.3 (the version is now showed in the save screen). So it could be a little different, not sure.

But hey, it run well, in performance mode (Series X), about 6s for loading a save (and take V's control with B button) from clicking on "resume" button on the main menu. It's way faster than in 1.23 :)

I go to bed with a bittersweet taste. I love this game but he did not love me .... I will wait for new revisions, I see many bugs still.

I load a game from 2020 and johnny does not load ...

Good night chooms :(

On the other hand, what an old save, many things have changed, probably too many :(
It is the playing history of my only game that I started on December 11, 2020, I would like to know if it happens to someone else. A saved game only contains position data in history and your player data, why doesn't it load Johnny's animation? Well, I will uninstall and keep waiting until the expansions, there is nothing to do in Night city for those of us who have already lived cyberpunk 2077.

Have you also seen the orange light effect? all very strange ...

It is the playing history of my only game that I started on December 11, 2020, I would like to know if it happens to someone else. A saved game only contains position data in history and your player data, why doesn't it load Johnny's animation? Well, I will uninstall and keep waiting until the expansions, there is nothing to do in Night city for those of us who have already lived cyberpunk 2077.
I have read that mods could also add data in save (and occure bugs even with reinstalling entirely the game without any mod), so save files save many other things (but I'm not an expert at all).

It could be also linked to a bug fixed since. I have already encounter this bug in December, launching the photo mode during this "cinematic". When exiting the photo mode, johnny just disappeared :(

Steam ? Gog ?
Maybe not useful at all, but you could try to launch directly the .exe ?
Tried that,also tried this with Admin privileges. Did a complete re-install of the game still nothing. Locks up after the into movie gets done playing. just shows V standing there no sound no crash just sits there...... till I force close it. Very strange.

33,70 GB here ;) (PC, GOG Galaxy)
Same here, took a long time too as my connection is shit in spite of it being "giggabit" tiered... municipal High-speed internet cannot come soon enough for my town as ATT can eat shit!

Tried that,also tried this with Admin privileges. Did a complete re-install of the game still nothing. Locks up after the into movie gets done playing. just shows V standing there no sound no crash just sits there...... till I force close it. Very strange.
GOG, so I went into my My Documents and removed my local saved games files and had it re-sync from the net and still no go. I guess I am just not sure what to do any more. I have done all the CD Project Red support actions to fix this plus everything I can think of. Game ran fine before patch so I do not know what to say.
Post automatically merged:

Quick question, do you know if there is now more than one girl to have sex with? I have found a new girl and she does not live in japantown.
There always was. ;) In the bar where you chat up the J-pop gals

GOG, so I went into my My Documents and removed my local saved games files and had it re-sync from the net and still no go. I guess I am just not sure what to do any more. I have done all the CD Project Red support actions to fix this plus everything I can think of. Game ran fine before patch so I do not know what to say.
Sad, so I think it's above my poor skills :(
Annoying that the game don't crashes and infinitly freeze like that (it sound weird to say that).
Anyway, you can report it to CDPR (for me, it's the closest category).
And maybe open your own thread, for more visibility.

Edit :
stupid question, but the game freezing on that ?
Capture d’écran 2021-08-19 à 03.37.00.png

If yes, if you skip this intro, it also freeze ?

Sad, so I think it's above my poor skills :(
Annoying that the game don't crashes and infinitly freeze like that (it sound weird to say that).
Anyway, you can report it to CDPR (for me, it's the closest category).
And maybe open your own thread, for more visibility.

Edit :
stupid question, but the game freezing on that ?
View attachment 11246083
If yes, if you skip this intro, it also freeze ?
Yes freezes on that. Can't skip otherwise I would have. I opened a ticket with Support. I will report if they find a fix.

Top Bottom