Patch 1.3

+
1.3 Patch had minor issues, but I think its from the mods I had installed. Judy's gift to V was really cool! I love those two cute little idiots they're perfect for each other. Really hope we get to see more of them in an expansion even if its V's "last 6 months" anyways played the nomad ending finally, left me with such a sense of melancholy not sure how explain and define the feels. But man my heart was beating so fast when V was walking with Panam to the rally point before the assault on Araska that was so intense! want to share that moment!

Attachments

• photomode_14082021_005044.png
    photomode_14082021_005044.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 128
Judy's gift to V was really cool! I love those two cute little idiots they're perfect for each other.
Warning, don't spoil it. It could be the worst :D
But man my heart was beating so fast when V was walking with Panam to the rally point before the assault on Araska that was so intense! want to share that moment!
Now that is a sight I will never tired to seeing
Looks like everyone's ready
As ready as they can be. It's not your usual raid. A first for many. Mitch probably roused them.

Last edited:
Great patch. But did CDPR patch out being able to get into Konpeki Plaza. Or did the double jump get some kinda nerf?

oh no, again bugs, bugs, bugs, mirror bug, map bug when i'm opening it, game got stuck, i have Gtx 1050ti 4gb, core i5 4460

(PC Only!) Sooo, about mods and the new update. I think many of these crashes might be attributed to some mod installs, ran several types of tests, took out the mods and things ran smooth with the new update. The mods I have really were a game changer for me, and since I passed several game endings I just rolled back to the previous patch (you can do that with GOG, not sure if steam can) its going to take some time depending on the mod you have installed to update, this new patch has TONS of tweaks and changes so be patient chooms :) I'm also a 3D illustrator and cant tell you how much time I've spent just studying the architecture, character design and lighting. If you have a similar background you know how much love these guys put into this, in spite of all the bugs, what an amazing story! Its sad I'm considered an outlier. I see all the things these gonks sperg out over specially the driving...I know its NC but jesus my guy stop driving like a freakin maniac and maybe you'll have a little more control over your vehicle, and how can anyone appreciate the world of cyberpunk when your constantly fast traveling, the fast travel is something I DEFINITELY would like to see retired! i made a whole little game out of hunting easter eggs. I nearly cried when I found the Blade Runner one, it was my last night in NC right before meeting Hanako it was a very deep special moment for me that was unique only to me. Man I wish some people had more of a cyberpunk genre background its those little moments that made my experience really special. Maybe in the future I'll share some screen grabs on that rainy night on the rooftop. Anyways, just needed to share these thoughts and get it off my chest.

So, did someone already test out the game on Very Hard difficulty? Enemies should now be more aggressive in their search for the player once alerted, and detection time should be faster.

I really look forward for a Very Hard mode worthy of its name.
I am playing on very hard difficulty it didnt seem all that much harder though but it did take a few shots to down some enemies where before I could one shot them. But then again I am at level 50 and have mostly legendary weapons and cyberware.

I am playing on very hard difficulty it didnt seem all that much harder though but it did take a few shots to down some enemies where before I could one shot them. But then again I am at level 50 and have mostly legendary weapons and cyberware.
Should try playing it all by stealth without getting zeroed, I pretended my V was a little runt who couldnt supergirl her way thru so we had to use our speed and wit! design your own game experience. Various chooms have done this by playing the entire game without killing anyone. Man that was so much fun especially dealing with Animals!

Ok, thanks for the info.
Post automatically merged:

Should try playing it all by stealth without getting zeroed, I pretended my V was a little runt who couldnt supergirl her way thru so we had to use our speed and wit! design your own game experience. Various chooms have done this by playing the entire game without killing anyone.

Did something similar in my first playthrough, i played it full ninja style and simply reloaded everytime enemies spotted me. But i did kill a lot of those suckers.

Then i found out that gunfights are actually very fun in this game, and my subsequent run was basically Doom-style run-and-shotgun awesomeness.

Anyway, has anybody still tested out if the pixelated effect being wrongly applied to shots in photomode while zooming is still a thing?

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the info.
Post automatically merged:

Did something similar in my first playthrough, i played it full ninja style and simply reloaded everytime enemies spotted me. But i did kill a lot of those suckers.

Then i found out that gunfights are actually very fun in this game, and my subsequent run was basically Doom-style run-and-shotgun awesomeness.

Anyway, has anybody still tested out if the pixelated effect being wrongly applied to shots in photomode while zooming is still a thing?
That can be REALLY fun with the Arasaka legendary Shingen Mark V Smg!

V's shadow is still not accurate. They are bald, I don't see any hats, and animations are glitchy.
V's shadow and several animations are some of my major gripes with the game from the very start :( I also hope that it will be fixed at some point, but suspect that it might not be that easy. V's model is already animated with many story sequences in mind - maybe fixing the model and animations would require some level of rebuilding these missions? Not sure. I'm not knowledgeble in game design, but I feel that if this thing was easy to fix, it would have been done already.
Fingers crossed though for an improvement in future updates!

Yes freezes on that. Can't skip otherwise I would have. I opened a ticket with Support. I will report if they find a fix.
Same, was playing few hours before the patch just fine, didn't change anything... After patch, every time I hit space to skip the launch screen or wait it out, crash to desktop, flatlined. Tried verify/fixing, uninstall completely, reinstall, graphics card drivers... Nothing. Game does not launch at all.

I have to say that I absolutely love the game. Yes it has been overpromised ( this nanowire hack from e3 presentation ... ) but overall I'm happy with a final product. Wanted to say you guys are doing great job on improving the game thanks for your dedication and can't wait for a new DLC with new gigs as I'm nearly finished with all the side quests :)

So, did someone already test out the game on Very Hard difficulty? Enemies should now be more aggressive in their search for the player once alerted, and detection time should be faster.

I really look forward for a Very Hard mode worthy of its name.
They notice you easier thats for sure.

I had to bail a few encounters and they follow you much further now and trigger others so bit of a circus.

Enemies are still pretty helpless if you are above them though.

Before the update, the game worked perfectly, played at ultra quality without lags and crashes, I had already played 200 hours !!!
After updating PATCH 1.3. the game crashes after the first loading screen when pressing the spacebar.
Checking files and managing them in GOG, completely reinstalling the game, launching exe from the administrator did not help !!! Draiver and directX all the latest version, I played it the day before the update...damn it!!!
Are you kidding there? How to roll back to a previous version so I can play ???

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz (6 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16312MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
Chip type: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Display Memory: 16187 MB
Dedicated Memory: 8031 MB
Shared Memory: 8156 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (144Hz)
HDR Support: Supported

Patch 1.3 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PC, consoles and Stadia.

You can find the list of the most notable changes coming in this update here.

So, the second mission I did with the new batch, I ran into a new bug: Weapon refused to fire (nekomata) despite having bullets... Required reloading save.

Also, the game process doesn't shut down after exiting game via ingame menu. Also refuses to obey steams "exit game" button. Gotta close down via process manager (win 10).

doesnt shut down.jpg

Still didn't take long to run into money rolls that I couldnt pick up/interact with..
I noticed some noticeable freezes for couple seconds while the game seemed to be loading new encounter-related stuff. At least it works. Yes, I have SSD. No, Im not running any mods.

I can't say Im exceptionally thrilled. But any change is good change I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom