Patch 1.3

+
Before the update, the game worked perfectly, played at ultra quality without lags and crashes, I had already played 200 hours !!!
After updating PATCH 1.3. the game crashes after the first loading screen when pressing the spacebar.
Checking files and managing them in GOG, completely reinstalling the game, launching exe from the administrator did not help !!! Draiver and directX all the latest version, I played it the day before the update...damn it!!!
Are you kidding there? How to roll back to a previous version so I can play ???

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz (6 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16312MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
Chip type: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Display Memory: 16187 MB
Dedicated Memory: 8031 MB
Shared Memory: 8156 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (144Hz)
HDR Support: Supported
Curious are you running mods? anyways relax choom i'll show you! I just rolled back to last version cause my mods arent updated yet and im a little attached to my V build. Anyways here is what you do!
Launch GOG Galaxy ,go to the last icon on the right next to update (the last icon with 2 reverse types of arrows, click it go to Manage Installation>Configure go to Auto updates and disable it if you want, you should now see all the previous updates/patches just select the last update and it will revert back to its previous state! be on the safe side and back up a couple of early saves!

So, the second mission I did with the new batch, I ran into a new bug: Weapon refused to fire (nekomata) despite having bullets... Required reloading save.

Also, the game process doesn't shut down after exiting game via ingame menu. Also refuses to obey steams "exit game" button. Gotta close down via process manager (win 10).

View attachment 11246173

Still didn't take long to run into money rolls that I couldnt pick up/interact with..
I noticed some noticeable freezes for couple seconds while the game seemed to be loading new encounter-related stuff. At least it works. Yes, I have SSD. No, Im not running any mods.

I can't say Im exceptionally thrilled. But any change is good change I guess.
I had that can't fire and can't pick up stuff issue in an earlier release, while playing with a xbox controller on pc.
Would go into inventory or into start menu, return to the game and that would temporarily fix it for me.
Not sure anymore which one of the two it was.

I'm a little disappointed this patch didn't include more substantive changes, it again seems to be mostly minor tweaks and broken quest fixes. I don't think we're going to see the AI and immersive changes that many of us want, except through mods. I'll reserve final judgement until I play the patch more (there could be a lot of changes not in the notes), but so far I'm not super excited.

The DLC is okay and free stuff in always welcomed, but really it's worth about what it cost.

So the new chameleon cloak is great but Iam I suppose to be able to aim with this?

Also the wepon jam bug is back, have to reload to be able to shoot sometimes.

Attachments

• Uten navn.png
    Uten navn.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
it seems to me that the lighting/reflection system has been further nerfed. I have no words anymore

So the new chameleon cloak is great but Iam I suppose to be able to aim with this?

Also the wepon jam bug is back, have to reload to be able to shoot sometimes.
I don't know if you are supposed to aim with Cameo active.
Maybe a little bit too much, no ?
For go silently from point A to point B without been detected (even when passing in the field of vision of enemies) is already enough good, I think.

After installing the patch, the game is asking me to do the Beat on the Brat final fight AGAIN. Why on hell do I need to do the fight again if I played over 200 hours and exhausted the game content months ago?

Add to that the fact that the new Panam mission isn't appearing to me, neither in the journal or on the map.

Also the game is performing worse in Xbox Series X than it did at launch. Things that never happened to me are now happening:

- hiccups in movement (the image stops for a split of a second frequently);
- falling through the maps in random zones;
- some enemies are detecting me through solid, thick, concrete walls (their "detector icon" activates);
- unable to save the game overwriting a older save (gives two messages: on top left coner of screen - "unable to save right now" / at center of the sreen - "Save failed");
- unable to rotate V in Inventory screen (can't see how clothes look like after applying them);

This was what I noticed just after a quick play yesterday night, less than a hour.

It's a step in the right direction for sure.

Things to be added: extra single player content, more missions, side quests to continue like Peralez quest, main story to be continued, more clothes, more customization options, third person camera at least when walking around city, doesn't need to be in combat.

Just implement bunch of things that modders already made.

After installing the patch, the game is asking me to do the Beat on the Brat final fight AGAIN. Why on hell do I need to do the fight again if I played over 200 hours and exhausted the game content months ago?

Add to that the fact that the new Panam mission isn't appearing to me, neither in the journal or on the map.

Also the game is performing worse in Xbox Series X than it did at launch. Things that never happened to me are now happening:

- some enemies are detecting me through solid, thick, concrete walls (their "detector icon" activates);
- unable to save the game overwriting a older save (gives two messages: on top left coner of screen - "unable to save right now" / at center of the sreen - "Save failed");
- unable to rotate V in Inventory screen (can't see how clothes look like after applying them);

This was what I noticed just after a quick play yesterday night, less than a hour.
Sorry homie : ( I have to ask... are you able to travel to the spot? where is it in Pacifica? I mean technically aren't you finished with the game?

Maybe due to load an old save on 1.3.
Because I'm on Series X (so the exact same specs and game version) the game have never run as well since january after 10H+ in 1.3 (when my Series X land in front of my door). In 1.3, loading times have also be greatly reduced (by half or almost. about 6s from main menu to V's control after clic on B button).
So it also could explain all the problems that you mentioned. Maybe except the enemies detection who happen often in 1.2+

And for the game save, you try to overwrite an "old" save by a 1.3 save ?
Maybe the game prevent it, because if you haven't noticed it, saves have the version on the top right, now.

Sorry homie : ( I have to ask... are you able to travel to the spot? where is it in Pacifica? I mean technically aren't you finished with the game?
I can travel anywhere.

I have exausted the game content months ago, played every single thing the game had to play, all the endings and (obviously) including that final fight I mentioned.

As of this moment I beated the final fight (AGAIN) and I still can't find the new Panam mission. Now it's telling me to meet Hanaka in Embers for the game final Mission, (which I already did 5 times before.)

Sigh... this is just stupid, the game should know what I already did beforte.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe due to load an old save on 1.3.
Because I'm on Series X (so the exact same specs and game version) the game have never run as well since january after 10H+ in 1.3 (when my Series X land in front of my door). In 1.3, loading times have also be greatly reduced (by half or almost. about 6s from main menu to V's control after clic on B button).
So it also could explain all the problems that you mentioned. Maybe except the enemies detection who happen often in 1.2+

And for the game save, you try to overwrite an "old" save by a 1.3 save ?
Maybe the game prevent it, because if you haven't noticed it, saves have the version on the top right, now.
The save problem was between two 1.3 saves. I just have to delete one save and then make a new one, it doesn't let me overwrite the old one.

Last edited:
The save problem was between two 1.3 saves. I just have to delete one save and then make a new one, it doesn't let me overwrite the old one.
Weird, I have just overwrite my save right now.
So maybe you can report it if you want
(but I speaking for "old" save mostly for problems that you listed and performances. Even if you "save on a new save", the new one in 1.3 could contain problems from the old 1.1 one for example).

Uninstalled Cyberpunk plus red engine folder and the user file which is in the appdata folder then redownloaded the whole thing again reinstalled and new playthrough started vanilla no mods at all.
Nothing against mods as i have been using lots of them myself.

The game runs better now plus not seeing any pop ins or floating people anywhere.

For me the biggest improvement has been with the screen space reflections I play at 1920 by 1080 with static resolution at 80,before this update you can imagine the amount of grain i was getting when set to medium but now its so much better.

Screenshots.
First one on the left is this new patch with no geforce experience sharp filter added
Second one is from Febuary cant remember what patch that would be but it had the geforce filter on

Will do a few videos on youtube later today.Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.18 - 23.59.19.86.png01Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.02.06 - 19.47.07.85.png

Uninstalled Cyberpunk plus red engine folder and the user file which is in the appdata folder then redownloaded the whole thing again reinstalled and new playthrough started vanilla no mods at all.

The game runs better now plus not seeing any pop ins or floating people anywhere.
I reinstalled the game 2 times, on 2 different SSDs and I still have texture and assets pop-ins. Or do you mean like people, or car spawning ?

Top Bottom