Patch 1.3

+
Piss :coolstory:
Post automatically merged:

I have the same here (PC). The amount of duplicates is just insane. Even so much that it's unplayable for me as it is now :(
Just to make sure, I did uninstall the game completely, removed all the saves and installed and started a 100% fresh 1.30. But there also the invasion of the clones.
I reverted back to version 1.22 to test and the difference is huge: there are duplicates but way less. They only stand out if you really look for them.
But with patch 1.23 the duplicates got worse and now with 1.30 just insane.
Did you file a bug report on this on https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/ ? You can mention you video there too then.
It is the best. Although we report the bugs that appear here, we must communicate them to CDPR support so that they continue to fix the game

Weird, I have just overwrite my save right now.
So maybe you can report it if you want
(but I speaking for "old" save mostly for problems that you listed and performances. Even if you "save on a new save", the new one in 1.3 could contain problems from the old 1.1 one for example).
Having the exact same "Save failed" problem.
And the, delete game, then save game procedure works for me too. But you can't then save over the new saved game.

I have tested, and get the same problem on my main machine, an Xbox Series X, and the old machine, and Xbox One S.

And, I did find the support post you linked to, titled "Unable to save"
Option '1' didn't help. It onyl cleared the unsaved game, takin me back to the last autosave.
Option '2' I havent tried, because I'm reluctant to delete nearly 350 hours of game in the hope it will restore from a server. (I suppose it does sync between Xboxes)

I did find that video on YouTube with someone who had the same problem, suggesting that deleting all autosaves would fix the problem. Watch the video before following my vague instructions.

As another note, Autosaves are not working either. Last one work at 2021/8/20 10:26pm.
And the saved I managed to save has no date or time recorded against it.

Attachments

• 23-08-2021_8-39-51_PM-klswf3sj.png
    23-08-2021_8-39-51_PM-klswf3sj.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
Having the exact same "Save failed" problem.
And the, delete game, then save game procedure works for me too. But you can't then save over the new saved game.

I have tested, and get the same problem on my main machine, an Xbox Series X, and the old machine, and Xbox One S.

And, I did find the support post you linked to, titled "Unable to save"
Option '1' didn't help. It onyl cleared the unsaved game, takin me back to the last autosave.
Option '2' I havent tried, because I'm reluctant to delete nearly 350 hours of game in the hope it will restore from a server. (I suppose it does sync between Xboxes)

I did find that video on YouTube with someone who had the same problem, suggesting that deleting all autosaves would fix the problem. Watch the video before following my vague instructions.

As another note, Autosaves are not working either. Last one work at 2021/8/20 10:26pm.
And the saved I managed to save has no date or time recorded against it.
I have noticed some bug for the date/hours at the right. sometimes they don't appear but that's work fine in my case (probably a visual bug).
For auto-save, I don't know but it's possible, because I deleted all my auto-save before restarting in 1.3 (on Series X). And I have no problem for saving and/or with auto-save in about 35 hours in 1.3.

Did the glass shattering look better since Patch 1.3? have 9 builds since day one and never saw this bomb in the background. It was always a black window only. Was it because of Patch 1.3? Anyways thanks for pushing to make this game better.
20210820224814_1.jpg
20210820233204_1.jpg

Sebastian "Padre" Ibarra's driver who slowly pulls out a pistol. Nice animation detail.

20210818233657_1.jpg

Last edited:
Have you guys changed the animation for healing items usage (Bounce Back and MaxDoc)? I hope it's not intentional, 'cause i much prefer the old one.

EDIT: nevermind, i loaded my game again and it's back to normal. Bizarre.

Last edited:
Have you guys changed the animation for healing items usage (Bounce Back and MaxDoc)? I hope it's not intentional, 'cause i much prefer the old one.

EDIT: nevermind, i loaded my game again and it's back to normal. Bizarre.
Yep, I was going to say it, no everything is normal on my side. I "healed" myself quite a bit lately and the animation was working fine, I'm sure.

Hi everyone! Just a quick question concerning the "Bandit" new ride: was it planned that this is the only car I cannot access my stash from?

I've noticed in my new 1.3 playthrough on a fresh install, that cars that are supposed to unlock at 20 street cred do not. I'm 30 at the moment and only got 4 or 5 cars i can buy.

I've noticed in my new 1.3 playthrough on a fresh install, that cars that are supposed to unlock at 20 street cred do not. I'm 30 at the moment and only got 4 or 5 cars i can buy.
Stupid question (so sorry in advance),
Did you go in "all" neighborhoods after reach the level 30 ?
Fixers only send you messages about cars when you are in their neighborhoods.

Yes, spent last 25 minutes just cruising NC from north to south and east to west :)

*Edit* Just noticed in the patch notes:
  • Fixers will now message V to offer a car for purchase less often.

Last edited:
Yes, spent last 25 minutes just cruising NC from north to south and east to west :)

*Edit* Just noticed in the patch notes:
  • Fixers will now message V to offer a car for purchase less often.
Yep, probably that. I have just look on my new "fresh" 1.3, I'm level 42 Street Cred and I only have 8 cars availables (I didn't buy any). So maybe you have to "stay" longer in each neighborhoods.
Post automatically merged:

It's probably me, but I hear a lot of sounds that I had never hear before... Like a guy who sleep on a sofa in the street and I could hear him snoring. Or a guy warming up near a fire, I hear him rub his hands. So great :)

Last edited:
Well the patxh notes did mention they changed this.
Interesting to read btw the connection to streetcred.
That never occurred to me it could be tied to that.

I noticed during the quest Heroes, during the ofrenda and when you can interact with the poeple after the speeches, there were two npcs fusioned together near the back of the bar. Now these two are simply not there.

Hm.. that is interesting
Why ? Nobody have already receive a messages about cars from many fixers in one ride ? (before 1.3 at least).
Like, you do a lot of NCPD Scanner Hustles in Watson and go to Pacifica after. During the ride you receive messages by each fixers (Dino, Padre, Wakako and maybe El Capitan if you take a detour).
Or you didn't return to Japan Town during a long while, and when you arrives, you receive all the messages by Wakako in few minutes.

Why ? Nobody have already receive a messages about cars from many fixers in one ride ? (before 1.3 at least).
Like, you do a lot of NCPD Scanner Hustles in Watson and go to Pacifica after. During the ride you receive messages by each fixers (Dino, Padre, Wakako and maybe El Capitan if you take a detour).
Or you didn't return to Japan Town during a long while, and when you arrives, you receive all the messages by Wakako in few minutes.
I've noticed some changes also. Some homeless people placed in spots I've never seen them before and sounds. I'm really enjoying it.

On the patch notes, i pressed Control+F, typed in 'Panam' and Windows told me that that phrase was not present within the entire patch notes text.
Okay, not interested, close.

I'll come back when there is more story line content with Panam.
1629823380181.png

Last edited:

Freedom of the Press​

Failed when open door and go inside.

No fix

99.99% missions completed.
0.01 = Freedom of the Press.
Maybe someday fix this mission.

Guest 4578523

Draw distance, LOD, randomly exploding for no reason and NPC's popping in to view still not fixed. The randomly exploding bug is not happening as often, everything else is. New bugs I've noticed, occasionally combat mode will not end even when exiting combat zone/eliminating all enemy combatants, some story cutscenes have been "fixed" to look even more ridiculous than before. POTENTIAL SPOILER: The infamous scene where Jackie and V are in the Delamain and Jackie slots the Johnny shard into V's head; no more pistol bugging into Jackie's hand, now V's arms have "tracers of flesh" coming off of V's body, this lasts beyond the cutscene. The graphics do look better. Other than that it seems almost nothing has been fixed, just plugged. Like plugging a leak. The problem is still there, it just isn't in your face as often. Running on PC, Analytics enabled, graphics on Custom Setting, everything turned up as high as can be. All optional film grain, contact shadows, ray tracing, motion blur, etc. turned off.

Top Bottom