Patch 1.3

+
Why is there no automatic aim setting for physically disabled people? I find that in other games but not here? Barrier- free settings in generally ar missing...
The "aim assist" option is not sufficient ?
aim-assist.jpg

I think, it's maybe in the Cherry Blossom market in Japan Town ? Or in the market near the Kabuki roundabout ?
For me, it's multiple locations, including crime scenes, even criminals cops ASK me to go get.
Only common thing is that it's the city itself, blue encounters (crime in progress and bounties) and - it seems to me - always Tyger Claws.

For me, it's multiple locations, including crime scenes, even criminals cops ASK me to go get.
Only common thing is that it's the city itself, blue encounters (crime in progress and bounties) and - it seems to me - always Tyger Claws.
Weird, on my side, when it happen in these events, it's because there was a civilian in the middle of enemies (it's often the case) and that I killed/knockout him without paying attention (like with a ricochet, exploding a container or by a grenade).

Now in 1.3 for me at least, cops never become hostile in NCPD event (blincking blue star icon), before it was common (even always).

Weird, on my side, when it happen in these events, it's because there was a civilian in the middle of enemies (it's often the case) and that I killed/knockout him without paying attention (like with a ricochet, exploding a container or by a grenade).

Now in 1.3 for me at least, cops never become hostile in NCPD event (blincking blue star icon), before it was common (even always).

I don't know what to tell you. I've played the hell out of this game and it never was like this before. I have gotten a cop called just using power weapon point blank hit, no piercing or ricochets.

Man, calling the cops on me... I don't know if these are Tygers or pussies.

I don't know what to tell you. I've played the hell out of this game and it never was like this before. I have gotten a cop called just using power weapon point blank hit, no piercing or ricochets.

Man, calling the cops on me... I don't know if these are Tygers or pussies.
Maybe a "rare" bug (even probably).
So when you encounter that, take few screenshots (map, events, enemies) for locate it easily and report it to CDPR Support.
(even provide a save, it could be better)

I only ask about markets for example, because in these area, it's not a bug. If you kill Tygers in Cherry Blossom market, it's a kind of "safe area" so you have a bounty directly (enemies aren't hostile in these area)

Ever since I got this patch Tyger Claws keep calling the teleport-cops on me, even if they're mid-robbery when I shoot them.

Am I the only one getting this? A new Tyger Claw Ink feature?
It magics away smart bullets AND calls 911.

Yeah, I've been noticing a lot more lately that the cops like to get involved when I engage with gangers on the street. You'd think those instances wouldn't be flagged to immediately call in the police when I start fighting a known street gang that's easily identifiable via my optics utilizing the NCPD network.

So when you encounter that, take few screenshots (map, events, enemies) for locate it easily and report it to CDPR Support.
(even provide a save, it could be better)

Good point, thanks for the link.
I have a save with a crime in progress where shooting a Tyger Claw chasing you will often materialize police around you. I sent it over to CDPR.
(They'll probably think I'm hitting a hostage, but I'm really making an effort to avoid that.)

I only ask about markets for example, because in these area, it's not a bug. If you kill Tygers in Cherry Blossom market, it's a kind of "safe area" so you have a bounty directly (enemies aren't hostile in these area)

I know, these guys are straight up beating civilians to death with a big crime star above their heads.
My theory is that a peaceful Kitten sees me though walls attacking his criminal buddies and then phones in the cops even though I never directly shoot at anyone else except the criminal ones. Fighting the criminal Claws does provoke everyone in a large radius now, some of the provoked ones may be initially peaceful and have some sort of 'cry-to-cops' script.

No, at first aim assist should assist when aim. Walk around and aim at a gang member that stands somewhere. It doesn't work. It is only working when getting attacked and then just in a very close range. GTA V or even WDL do that far way better. In Cyberpunk this is nearly useless.
Ok ;)
So in fact, it would be more an automatic aiming than an aiming assist (it's a little bit the case on turret now). In short, no matter where you look, if you aim, it automatically focuses on an enemy. It's not really a bug, but at least letting CDPR Support know about it could be a start.
Not sure, but maybe here

What to do if Judy does not come to the meeting in the Quest "Doll Passions". The marker points to the balcony, but there is no one there. By the time I come 3-4 o'clock in the morning. When the marker offers to "wait" , then it does not come in this way either)

What to do if Judy does not come to the meeting in the Quest "Doll Passions". The marker points to the balcony, but there is no one there. By the time I come 3-4 o'clock in the morning. When the marker offers to "wait" , then it does not come in this way either)
Don't keep a save where the bug is (if you can).
Try to do other quests (like Zen Master or Claire's Race) and come back to see (but save before enter in the Megabuilding and reload it if the bug persist).
Anyway, if you don't use mods, you can report it to CDPR Support, if it's not already done ;)

I informed support of this bug that also affects the animation of climbing the ladder. I put the video on youtube so you can see it.

Needs improvements, sure to be fixed in the next patches.

How to fix the shadow design that is a horror.

It's weird, the shadow I agree, it's the worst... But I don't have the clothes who glitch like that :(
(but not tested with all clothes, it could be with "specific" clothes).

It's weird, the shadow I agree, it's the worst... But I don't have the clothes who glitch like that :(
(but not tested with all clothes, it could be with "specific" clothes).
Yes, I think there are specific clothes that cause a bug with this swimming animation. During my meeting with Judy I don't remember having that problem (I had other more basic clothes)

Or maybe it's a new bug that didn't exist in previous patches

Yes, I think there are specific clothes that cause a bug with this swimming animation. During my meeting with Judy I don't remember having that problem (I had other more basic clothes)

Or maybe it's a new bug that didn't exist in previous patches
I think it's specific clothes, I was in Pacifica and just went swimming to be sure (and not saying bullshit...). I tried with a few jackets and no problem with the ones I tried at least (4 or 5 really differents).

Edit: You have the name of your clothes on the video ? Maybe I have them in my stash ;)

Yeah, I've been noticing a lot more lately that the cops like to get involved when I engage with gangers on the street. You'd think those instances wouldn't be flagged to immediately call in the police when I start fighting a known street gang that's easily identifiable via my optics utilizing the NCPD network.
I've noticed that weapons bullet spread (lower level reflexes / perks) can lead to police getting involved in a fire fight. If I used smart pistols like Skippy or tech pistol like Lizzie's gun, I don't have that issue.. but when I use the Mark V Shingen the bullets attract police sometimes because of the spread being too wide and far away. I'm more invested in other areas, so my reflexes are still at 4 at level 26

So, no news for hotfix or something? Floating cars and quest progression problems are game breaking bugs so should be fixed asap. But either way, Devs should do "PLAY TEST BEFORE RELEASE PATCH".

Top Bottom