Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

+
I tested and played a bit and it seems that I get random pop ups of objects and shadows, that I never had before :/ Anyone else got that after patchin to 1.3 ? Have a GTX 1080 with the newest drivers. Let's see if verifying the gamefiles will help...

I tested and played a bit and it seems that I get random pop ups of objects and shadows, that I never had before :/ Anyone else got that after patchin to 1.3 ? Have a GTX 1080 with the newest drivers. Let's see if verifying the gamefiles will help...

Newest geforce driver makes many problems
http://www.gamestar.de/hardware/grafikkarten/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060/news-artikel/nvidia_grafikkartentreiber_37254,1005,3301850.htm

Edit :

This article is one month old though and I had 0 problems with the pervios Witcher versions, so I don't think that driver is an issue here..

30.8.2016... 1 Month old ?

Last edited:
I'm not digging Vivaldi's total overhaul. His old look suits his personality well. Besides, it seems like he has become way too old overnight.

there are 4 Patches 1.30: one update, one for the DLC's, one for Herts of Stone and one for Blood and Wine, do I have to install them all? gog, pc

Last edited:
Thank the makers that they finally made all the alchemy tabs closed upon opening with this update. Such a small change, but holy cow it drove me mad in the long run.

Its completely mess.. Ibuy GOTY on dvd retail 6 dvd , install it, run, and older save dont work. After them install GoG galaxy and download shitload of patches. Game version after that 1.31 , but galaxy still downloading GBytes of updates...
I think on retail version 1.30 from dvd i may install and run but no, without galaxy it's nonsense. Totally disagree with this. Wanted separate full game without needed to patch, but again it's nothing.

Top Bottom