Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Patch 1.30 is coming to all platforms tomorrow!

Major fixes include:

• Fixes issue whereby Roach's tail could vanish. For those affected by this issue, swapping saddles, saving the game and then loading that save is recommended.
  • Hughes is now spawned correctly following the "One more day" choice in the "Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!" quest.
  • Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to obtain certain dye recipes.
  • Fixes issue whereby two NPCs from the "Without a Trace" quest were impossible to defeat.

You can check out the full list of changes here.

No Turkish Language? But 23 Studios said that Turkish Language will be officially added to game, so when will it added to the game?

Turkish Language ? No.

But new outfit for Vivaldi? Yes. Really, we all needed a new outfit for him. Otherwise world would be a living hell for all of us gamers. What would we do without it??

@Marcin Momot

Thanks for the tail fix, I avoided wearing any horse armor of Toussaint on Roach, that way she kept her tail.
But I also have a problem (and some other people too) that certain swords are not visible outside of Toussaint, like the sword 'Vitis' for example.
Will this also be fixed in the new patch? (Playing on PS4 btw)

I know crossposting is not welcome so Marcin Momot do not need answering my same twitter-request if I get an answer here:

Must I have installed for the 1.30 patch the mini-micro-nvidia patch 1.24 or can I update from 1.22?

(Sorry for crossposting (in twitter) again special at Marcin Momot).

Last edited:
You mean the other half of the surprise that was mentioned loooooooooong ago ?

I don't think it was that long ago, rather like one month ago. Witcher 3 Gamedirector Tomaszkiewicz said on a polish conference that the GOTY edition will include "a surprise for the players" :)

I don't think it was that long ago, rather like one month ago. Witcher 3 Gamedirector Tomaszkiewicz said on a polish conference that the GOTY edition will include "a surprise for the players"

Ah ok, than it was not the suprise that was announced here a few months back.

I know crossposting is not welcome so Marcin Momot do not need answering my same twitter-request if I get an answer here:

Must I have installed for the 1.30 patch the mini-micro-nvidia patch 1.24 or can I update from 1.22?

(Sorry for crossposting (in twitter) again special at Marcin Momot).

We always suggest installing patches as they roll out.

Will it be added to the normal game as well as an update? Or will it be only availabe for GOTY versions?

Owners of both, standard and GOTY versions will get it.

Top Bottom