Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

+
Thank you. Nothing for the "always raining in Novigrad bug"? Well, shit.

In any case, here comes my second playthrough.

Last edited:
those "lots of nice things" are included in this patch or in the GOTY version only?
According to our shiny new official GOTY/Complete Edition FAQ:
The Game of The Year Edition contains:
• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
• The Hearts of Stone Expansion
• The Blood and Wine Expansion
• The 16 free DLCs
• An update with various fixes and improvements (The patch will also be available for everyone who has the base game – it will be published once the GOTY Edition goes live).

same feeling here :D

If that's true i will buy that GOTY edition then.

I hope you are right. :)

-----------

Thanks for replying back so quick ! :hug:

THE SUPRISE. Im getting hyped more and more. I just hope people are not just making this up. What is the suuuuuuuprise o0o0o0

So, that's really the final patch? I know it is a long journey, and it has to end somwhere. But, I guess I will carry on travelling with my fellow witcher friends in the witcher universe, wait for cdpr's return.

What the HELL!?
I read about this update will releasing along side the "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition"
WTF!?
are you telling me it's not on the Disk as it "SHOULD" be.

I'm sick companies like you on releasing GOTY Edition but still releasing DLC or updates.
GOTY Edition is suppose to have all the DLC and updates on the desk it with nothing else to come.
For those who don't have highspeed to download such crap.

God damn't CD PROJEKT RED... Not only can you not release a game "done" but you can't even get a GOTY Edition done right.

What the HELL!?
I read about this update will releasing along side the "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition"
WTF!?
are you telling me it's not on the Disk as it "SHOULD" be.
No. That's not quite accurate. According to the information we have, it has been confirmed (in the FAQ) that the update is on the GOTY discs. For those players who choose not to purchase the physical edition, however, and patch their game on-line, the same 1.30 update will be available for download.

Last edited:
Top Bottom