Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

+
No. That's not quite accurate. According to the information we have, it has been confirmed (in the FAQ) that the update is on the GOTY discs. For those players who choose not to purchase the physical edition, however, and patch their game on-line, the same 1.30 update will be available for download.

oh... well if it's "ON" the disk... I take back what I said not getting a "GOTY Edition done right."
but they sure as hell can't make a done game. <.<

I swear... patch 1.30 they must be the most lazy devs ever.
as well release a broken games as sell parts of it as DLC.

Don't care... no internet should be needed in the first place.

Last edited:
I feel disrespected.
I have reported that in my game B&W swords are invisible outside of Toussaint. This was over a month ago.
I even talked with two different people from the support team. I took much of my time providing them with everything they asked for (save game files, explanation of the bug, occurance, how to replicate, things ive tried to do to fix them, etc).
However, now it seems that my time was taken for granted. I read the whole patch notes but I saw absolutely no mention of this bug.
I have been patiently waiting for over a month for a fix to this bug. Since I managed to talk to two members of the support team, I thought that my issue was going to indeed be fixed with this update. But now it seems I was wrong to think so and that the support team ignored my issue despite all the time I put into providing them with everything they needed.
On top of all, not only have I been waiting for over a month since I reported this issue, but now I hear that this is supposedly the last patch ever, and if that is true then it means that my issue will never be fixed despite me putting a lot of time into reporting it. This is simply disrespectful.

I feel disrespected.
I have reported that in my game B&W swords are invisible outside of Toussaint. This was over a month ago.
I even talked with two different people from the support team. I took much of my time providing them with everything they asked for (save game files, explanation of the bug, occurance, how to replicate, things ive tried to do to fix them, etc).
However, now it seems that my time was taken for granted. I read the whole patch notes but I saw absolutely no mention of this bug.
I have been patiently waiting for over a month for a fix to this bug. Since I managed to talk to two members of the support team, I thought that my issue was going to indeed be fixed with this update. But now it seems I was wrong to think so and that the support team ignored my issue despite all the time I put into providing them with everything they needed.
On top of all, not only have I been waiting for over a month since I reported this issue, but now I hear that this is supposedly the last patch ever, and if that is true then it means that my issue will never be fixed despite me putting a lot of time into reporting it. This is simply disrespectful.

Sorry to hear that... but is it that of a shocker. :/

I mean come on... they released a broken ass game as well after tons of updates still be broken as well try sell off parts of the game at over priced points...
Do you REALLY think they care what their fans or bug reporters think or have to say...

but again sorry about all your time lost... I as well have come across game breaking bugs that rip all the joy out the game... T-T

Sorry to hear that... but is it that of a shocker. :/

I mean come on... they released a broken ass game as well after tons of updates still be broken as well try sell off parts of the game at over priced points...
Do you REALLY think they care what their fans or bug reporters think or have to say...

but again sorry about all your time lost... I as well have come across game breaking bugs that rip all the joy out the game... T-T
Yes. I actually really thought they would.
I mean, I'm having a bug in which I can't see my swords. I can't see nor enjoy probably the main aspect of the game.
And it just plainly looks ridiculous, since, with this bug, I literally slash enemies with thin air. With this bug, I look like an airbender from avatar while fighting.
So yeah, I stopped playing and have been waiting paintiently for a fix. This is no way to play this game. I mean, what is the point of getting cool looking swords and sword fights overall if I can't see them?

Moderator: One post has been deleted, so, here's a gentle reminder: Although players are encouraged to share their experiences and feedback, both good and bad, please, try to do so in a respectful, civil manner, and avoid insulting others in the process. Thank you. Carry on.

Last edited:
---------- Updated at 10:00 PM ----------

Exactly my feelings, something is missing!...

Last edited:
Yes. I actually really thought they would.
I mean, I'm having a bug in which I can't see my swords. I can't see nor enjoy probably the main aspect of the game.
And it just plainly looks ridiculous, since, with this bug, I literally slash enemies with thin air. With this bug, I look like an airbender from avatar while fighting.
So yeah, I stopped playing and have been waiting paintiently for a fix. This is no way to play this game. I mean, what is the point of getting cool looking swords and sword fights overall if I can't see them?

Well I understand.
I've just been doing for a long time with reporting bugs to not only this game but many others
and not once have they ever fix the problem...

When comes to companies like CD Projekt Red and Bethesda and SO many others.
they just don't care, man... they got your money so anything after is meaningless to them... just look at all the updates and over price DLC with them and among SO many other companies.

The ONLY time your voice means anything is a indie dev and even that very small.

All I can say is lick your wounds and start a new save. :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom