Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

+
Thanks. One last question. Why do you guys manipulated the unofficial Turkish localization team of Witcher 3? Why did you give them hope while you've already had a deal with the 23 studios. It was unethical and saddened them greatly.

I like how you waited until you heard the good news to ask that question. Classy. ;)

Before you go accusing a person or group of people of being manipulative, listen to both sides of the story.

Great bunch of fixes...

But no added dialog lines/added cutscenes/added missions, that might make the 2nd half of the main quest less of a mess? Disappointed.

Has that ever happened before, in any C.D.P.R. game? Did you REALLY think it was going to happen? :p

All DLC is bad DLC... even free DLC.
if all that content had to be made for the game they should have delayed the game and put in the game day one.
By ALL means it should of been delayed with the amount of bugs it had.

Again if those Expansion where "NEEDED" in the game... again it should have been delayed to put that content in it.

or better yet, don't waste time making "DLC" and "Expansion"
and get to work on the next game or their new IP.
Just release a game 110% DONE day one and move onto the next project... if their is a bug... dev have at max 200MB for a patch
if it goes pass that... they have to do a FULL recall of the game because they sold a broken game... and most cases should be sued for releasing a bad product.

I don't do
"DLC", "Redeem Codes", "Updates" or "Microtransactions"
and the fact you and among many others are defending them have learn nothing.

If YOU don't stand up and say something NOW and not let them give you bullshit and be "okay" with half ass work now.
CD Projekt Red WILL in fact from history become another Bethesda, EA, Activision and so on.

There's no one else to blame but your self... for accepting it from the start.

Have you ever considered alternative possibility? Perhaps they came up with all of the content post-release. Perhaps, if they delayed the game any further, sales would have suffered.

Are you really saying that all expansions (Not DLCs.) are money grabs? Have you not played any of the old-school games that C.D.P.R. bases their titles off of? StarCraft, WarCraft, etc..

Post deleted for aggressive tone and non-constructive content. Stay on topic and be cool, everyone, or it's in-the-corner time.

-Sard

Ha! The Sard strikes again!

So anyone found any undocumented changes to the game? any surprises or anything?

The surprise was the sound-track, if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck with that. The first thing I did was to go to the scoia'tel camps. Hoping for some new dialogue.

No offense, but they've previously stated that there will be no Iorveth content.

Nope, there is no undocumented change. No surprises

Factually incorrect.

So does Euphoria now work properly with this patch? Buff is always active? Or at least always active when in combat?.
It is not always visible as an icon in the buff icon section. But as soon as combat starts, the icon appears. At least that is the case for me, who basically always runs around with 2 active decoctions and thus a standard +105% Euphoria.

Damage-wise, I'd say that it certainly works now.

Good thing all the mods that I use have been updated already since I made a mistake of going online this morning and allowing Steam to download the patch. Everything works fine. No fps drops but no fps increases either, as expected. Vimme looks great. First thing I did was reload a save as close to Vivaldi bank as possible to see him in person.

You're right in the big picture but yes, you did blow out of proportion for DA:I:
- two weapon/armor packs for 5€ each
- a free DLC for crafting materials, schematics, weapons and other options
- 15€ for Jawks of Hakkon (10 hours long DLC)
- 15€ for The Descent (6 hours long DLC)
- 15€ for Trespasser (8 hours long DLC)
So basically, more or less 2€ per hour, 15 times less than your "proportion". Something similar could be said for most of the ME/DA DLCs. We're very, very, very, very far from "30€ for 1 hour long DLC".
There was a time when BioWare/EA sold 2 hours long DLC for 10€, ok, but I wouldn't put the blame on Inquisition. And the price of a movie for 2 hours of gameplay, well, that's pretty ok to me, especially when it looks like the Lair of Shadow Broker DLC.
It's not all about how many hours of content there is. It's about quality as well. I'd sooner pay more for 1h of CDPR content than for 1h of Bioware content because I know CDPR content will be of higher quality.

Dragon Age: Inquisition was an abysmal game BTW. When I had the patience to wait for it to load (loading time even on SSD was awful), I wasn't having a lot of fun with it. It's a single player game designed as an MMO. Most of the game was a chore to get through. 2/3 of the game is just filler content to give you something to do. And the world looks completely artificial.

Last edited:
So is this the last patch we are going to see? I'm asking because I'm waiting for that announcement before starting my NG+ Death March campaign. Ideally I would love to play the defintive version of the game.

Thanks for the anwer.

Has that ever happened before, in any C.D.P.R. game? Did you REALLY think it was going to happen? :p

Yes it has. Witcher 2 EE added new cinematics that made the transition between chapters more organic. It also added a couple of new missions to Chapter 3 that were related to "the main story"(learning about what happened to Foltest childrens for example).

So yea, i deffinetly hoped that at least the more glaring issues would have been adressed somehow, via added dialog lines and maybe some cinematic/new mission in between.

Last edited:
Did this patch do anything to Quen, btw? I can't see anything in the changelog, but post-patch I seem to be having same or lower lvl enemies break through my Quen shield AND take a chunk of health at the same time...I hope I've not just become terrible at the game overnight, although I'm not ruling that out

Did this patch do anything to Quen, btw? I can't see anything in the changelog, but post-patch I seem to be having same or lower lvl enemies break through my Quen shield AND take a chunk of health at the same time...I hope I've not just become terrible at the game overnight, although I'm not ruling that out
same here, i think quen is weaker now

Yes it has. Witcher 2 EE added new cinematics that made the transition between chapters more organic. It also added a couple of new missions to Chapter 3 that were related to "the main story"(learning about what happened to Foltest childrens for example).

So yea, i deffinetly hoped that at least the more glaring issues would have been adressed somehow, via added dialog lines and maybe some cinematic/new mission in between.

That was for an E.E., not a standard update. Two fairly different scenarios.

. . . creeping about all over? They might make for a particularly compelling incentive to remain clean-shaven. (Perhaps just a whisker too much realism?)

Is there such a thing as a "dyed afro goatee"? Because attempting to use Hairworks this way could almost definitely create such things. I also envision "handlebar neck beards", "the peach fuzz of doom", and "full-body mutton chops".

Would rather have had a change to Reasons of state's pretty stupid ending rather than Vivaldi' beard.

Oh, that generally happens now? I thought it was a NG+ panther special move to break the Quen and remove some health.

Ah well.

Here's another (undocumented, AFAIK) change: In the new game I started,Mutagens Stack Now. :thumbup:
(Not sure yet if the 200 Wraith mutagens and 20 Foglet mutagens will also stack.)

So is this the last patch we are going to see? I'm asking because I'm waiting for that announcement before starting my NG+ Death March campaign. Ideally I would love to play the defintive version of the game.

I do not recall an official statement regarding whether 1.30 is the final patch, but it looks like at least one more update might still be in the works, as it can be seen here: changes are being made to the private/beta branch of the game on Steam, and there would not be much point doing that without having plans to release another patch in the future.

Top Bottom