Patch 1.30 now available on all platforms!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Patch 1.30 now available on all platforms!

Patch 1.30 is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One!

View the full changelog here.

Most notable changes are as follows:
  • Fixes issue whereby Roach's tail could vanish. For those affected by this issue, swapping saddles, saving the game and then loading that save is recommended.
  • Hughes is now spawned correctly following the "One more day" choice in the "Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!" quest.
  • Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to obtain certain dye recipes.
  • Fixes issue whereby two NPCs from the "Without a Trace" quest were impossible to defeat.

Hi! I have some problem. I have a ps 4 and the game is running perfect. But when the game patch up, it loading a bitt long, and every dialogue have half or 1 minute loading time before and after the the choice (what we want to say). And sometimes the game quit because its crashed :/
I see a lot of topic with this problem :/ It's a bit frustrating. Can you do something with it?

The game is awsome :D

Many Regards

Last edited:
The game become buggy after the latest 1.30 patch!

The game become more buggy after the latest patch!

I have some loading issues on certain armorer at The Hierarch Square, Vivaldi Bank, Blacksmith at The Fish Market on Novigrad, and many others merchant around The Hierarch Square. Please fix this bug, it's really annoying when I've to wait for a long time to make my decision on the dialogue with the certain clerk as I've mention before.

Really looking forward for the next patch to fix the bug, and maybe any other bug that might happen on the game. Thank you for your attention, and fix it ASAP!

I am having the same issue as you but just on the main quest when you go looking for Triss, when I speak to others outside of the quest it runs smoothly.
Also when I get up to a certain part of that quest the game always crashes.

Hopefully they can get working on this issue right away.

Top Bottom