Patch 1.31 - Update version only GOTY Editon?

+
Patch 1.31 - Update version only GOTY Editon?

Hello..i would like to buy the goty edition x ps4.

I've a questions:

I read on the web that goty edition includes on disc the patch 1.30...right?
while there is to download the new patch 1.31......and this patch is exclusive to download for goty edition.

can anyone confirm?

thank's

Last edited:
v 1.31 there
[/url]

Well what does it do??? Is there a game breaking bug in the goty edition that had to be fixe . I don't have internet on my PS4 and want to know if I will have any problems playing through the game of the year edition of the witcher 3? If I don't install patch 1.31 will I encounter any bug that will hinter me in completing the main game and it's two expansions?

No 1.31 update, still the same 1.30 (Steam version)..
What's the difference between 1.31 GOG and 1.30 Steam?

If you wan't to play the game, I would advise to go ahead and play it, even if there is another patch specific to the GOTY edition that you won't be able to download I'm sure the game is in a very playable state, don't let one minor patch stop you, the game has been very playable since it launched.

Yeah, I believe there was (again) some kind of error with the numbers. As far as I know there is no official 1.31 version out,yet. Either it's for GOTY only (but doesn't include any additional content?!) or it's some other kind of error.

Either it's for GOTY only (but doesn't include any additional content?!) or it's some other kind of error.

it has few additional changes to scripts, enough to screw mods up.
Additionally, main menu varies between the 3 main menu, each time different, randomly.
And they also removed the downloadable content, so i cannot disable alternate clothes of npcs, like Triss

Well done cdpr -.-"

EDIT
well apparently, DLCs still can be turned off, in options->gameplay

Last edited:
There is no diffrence content wise - on steam we had to release in their bundle tech and not as all in one app because of steam policy.

But If i have Game + Expansion Pass in Steam, can i get this 1.31 version (with new Main Menu\File Structure\Option etc..). Instead of having the same 1.30 with old setting scheme, original The Witcher 3 sign (not GOTY) and only B&W Main Menu?

I can't purchase it through Steam (it said, that i already have all this content and forbid me to proceed) but i really want True GOTY edition of the game, and not original + patch.

Last edited:
But If i have Game + Expansion Pass in Steam, can i get this 1.31 version (with new Main Menu\File Structure\Option etc..). Instead of having the same 1.30 with old setting scheme, original The Witcher 3 sign (not GOTY) and only B&W Main Menu?

I can't purchase it through Steam (it said, that i already have all this content and forbid me to proceed) but i really want True GOTY edition of the game, and not original + patch.

We are trying to find a fix but cannot promise anything - please remember content vise it is THE SAME

The main problem is what Valas mentioned, there are changes in scripts related to that, some of the mods use the same scripts and it may cause problems with them. It would be good if we all had the same version of the files to avoid things like that.

Agree.

Furthermore we asked many time to add option for cycle between 3 main menu animations (base, hos and Baw). Now the buyer of the GOTY have this feature while old and loyal users (like me) that purchased game + expansion pass at day one does not have this feature.
I am disappointed.

Last edited:
Agree.

Furthermore we asked many time to add option for cycle between 3 main menu animations (base, hos and Baw). Now the buyer of the GOTY have this feature while old and loyal users (like me) that purchased game + expansion pass at day one does not have this feature.
I am disappointed.

I miss the very first title song :(

Top Bottom