Patch 1.31

+
Since this patch, I sometimes get "Police warrant issued" just from walking around, with no weapon equipped. Game is unplayable as now it consist mostly of running from police and getting shot at. What's worse, I don't even have any idea about why it is happening. I didn't kill anyone in public, or something. How do I stop it? Will it go away if I downgrade?

Since this patch, I sometimes get "Police warrant issued" just from walking around, with no weapon equipped. Game is unplayable as now it consist mostly of running from police and getting shot at. What's worse, I don't even have any idea about why it is happening. I didn't kill anyone in public, or something. How do I stop it? Will it go away if I downgrade?
It appeared with 1.3, but nothing too serious on my side. It's generally with gang (anyway, nothing who make the game "unplayable").
Even with a downgrade (like back in 1.23), the problem could persist in your save :(
The only solution (I think), it's a patch from CDPR, so as always, the better is to report it to CDPR Support (with save file if you can)

and what will happen when you do this
it creates a text file. When you open it, you can see your entire PC stats.
When reporting a technical issue, it's necessary to attach the DxDiag file.
Post automatically merged:

Even with a downgrade (like back in 1.23), the problem could persist in your save :(
You can't load a save file in version 1.23 when it has been created in 1.3 though.

Last edited:
Please fix uninteractable objects in game. There are lots of objects that spawn (or maybe were placed by hand) in the world that can not be picked or interacted with.

Again NO FIX for HDR!

In Witcher this company already showed how good they can make HDR at least on PC: NOT AT ALL!

TIP:
Change ingame settings to SDR and use Auto HDR feature of Windows 11... works pretty well!

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
For days I've been trying to get the Kusanagi CT-3X. I was playing with patch 1.3 and it just refused to spawn. I installed patch 1.31 and it still doesn't spawn in the purchase location.
Even going back saves ago it's still not there. Anyone else got that glitch?
Sucks as it's the only vehicle left to buy and it prevents me from getting that achievement.

For days I've been trying to get the Kusanagi CT-3X. I was playing with patch 1.3 and it just refused to spawn. I installed patch 1.31 and it still doesn't spawn in the purchase location.
Even going back saves ago it's still not there. Anyone else got that glitch?
Sucks as it's the only vehicle left to buy and it prevents me from getting that achievement.
You already bought the Rayfield Aerondight (and the Arch) from Wakako ?
You received the message from Wakako about it or not ? The "quest" appear in the map or not ?

Anyway if you don't use mods in this save (now or in the past), you can report it to CDPR Support if it's not already done (with save if possible).

Bought the Rayfield Aerondight and every other vehicle.
Yeah I have the quest marked. Basically I've done everything on side jobs and side gigs and car purchases and the only thing left before point of no return is to get this bike. I go there and the bike just isn't there. Exactly like the problem with These Boots Are Made For Walking, only this one was fixed with 1.31.
Guess I'll finish the game and keep a save before to get the achievement once they fix it if they do. I'm starting to think it's a glitch I only have since no one else seems to be reporting it on google.

Valid point. 3 complete playthroughs and 400+ hours of gameplay up to the 1.31 patch, of course i've found a lot of little bugs that may very well be gone now. The thing is that those bugs gone were just more or less a nuisance; i had to do a workaround or two like the ephistrophy one but the game was still playable.
The inability to DRIVE A CAR WHEN THERE ARE CROWDS WITHIN SPAWN RANGE is kind of a big deal though, so tenfold or not, when they break my favourite game, i'm pretty bothered.
Alright. To answer your question, the do test patches and it seems they test them more exhaustively now then they did before. This is apparent when you have a look at the Steam repository: https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/depots/?branch=public

They QA repository is one week older and also the pushed frequently to it. Even the minor AVX fix was tested for almost a week before it was released to the public. However, new patches will always introduce new bugs and the larger the patches, the more bugs they will introduce. Also, they cannot test everything and often might not test something that is pretty obvious in hindsight.

Anyway, all I can do is to recommend to create a bug report through the proper channels, which is not this forum.

Again NO FIX for HDR!
Yeah, it seems the broken HDR is currently rather low on their list. Wouldn't expect that soon and I'm also not entirely confident that this will ever be fixed.

Patch 1.32, the car will probably be able to dive.
Screenshot (10).png

Rain in patch 1.31 very shit and Xbox one s HDR very shit graphic Is real dirty shit.

I'm pretty pissed at 1800kc per game and it looks awful. The Xbox one with HDR looks very bad graphically for the first time and the last time I bought a game on the day of release

I've noticed that the aggro detection on some gang NPCs is extremely sensitive and their detection radius is large. Samantha Isamu's Tiger Claw posse across from Lizzy's s aggroed on me as I pulled into Lizzy's parking lot and there is a lot of distance (and a building or two) between Lizzy's and the basketball court where they are loitering.

There are still some persistent dialogue bugs as well. The victims I rescue from a few of the Assaults In Progress or the random NCPD Scanner jobs seem to always want to thank me before I have rescued them. The lady being mugged by the Tygers around the corner from Lizzy's and the trafficked humans in the shipping container near Matt Liaw's cyberpsychosis mission for Regina are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head. I am sure there are others.

If someone can help me figure how best to categorize these issues so that I can report them, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
If someone can help me figure how best to categorize these issues so that I can report them, it would be appreciated.
For the first one, I think "combat issues" (the closest one...)
For me, there is also a spot where I enter in combat from (very) far. It's nearby the megabuilding H8 (The Clouds), in a small area next to the main road. I kill them and it's fine... until they respawn :D
And for the second, "sound issues". And they already have decreased the distance to trigger the dialogue lines, but if you sneak and be close enough, the dialogue start even if you didn't kill any enemy :)

Please fix the Old Friends gig, please guys I am still waiting for this gig to be fixed since day one since its the last thing before I 100% the game.

DC9V

Forum veteran
Again NO FIX for HDR!
In my opinion, HDR is just a marketing gag when it comes to IPS, VA, or TN panels. I think the only way to really benefit from it is by using an OLED display. That being said, there are many issues with the balance of brightness, which should be addressed in the first place: Sometimes the eyes of NPCs or volumetric clouds appear way too bright. Also some RT_Reflections are too bright. In some other instances, shadows of NPCs (especially around the foots) become almost invisible when RT is enabled.
I've noticed that the aggro detection on some gang NPCs is extremely sensitive and their detection radius is large. Samantha Isamu's Tiger Claw posse across from Lizzy's s aggroed on me as I pulled into Lizzy's parking lot and there is a lot of distance (and a building or two) between Lizzy's and the basketball court where they are loitering.
This might be linked to the conditions for a specific gang fight.
I think these are "gameplay issues", either "I am experiencing issues in combat", or "I am unable to complete/progress in a quest".

Last edited:
Well, I deleted my cache and reinstalled and do not seem to be having issues in my new game with dialogue so far.

Enemy aggro rage is still weird, but It occasionally clears up when I roll back to my previous manual save.

I can no longer fly since PATCH 1.31 on PC. I have played the game 3 times and the last time I tried the flying glitch to explore after completing the game. I have not played since the 1.31 patch update. Today I tried switching the Katana in and out of the selected weapon spot but noticed it does not disappear anymore. This is my fist post and do not see any others posting this question. Since I can not ask a question until posting 10 comments I will ask here. Normal forums prefer topics to be posted separately but this one won't allow it. Sorry to highjack this thread but I did not feel like making 10 random comments just to ask a question.

I can no longer fly since PATCH 1.31 on PC. I have played the game 3 times and the last time I tried the flying glitch to explore after completing the game. I have not played since the 1.31 patch update. Today I tried switching the Katana in and out of the selected weapon spot but noticed it does not disappear anymore. This is my fist post and do not see any others posting this question. Since I can not ask a question until posting 10 comments I will ask here. Normal forums prefer topics to be posted separately but this one won't allow it. Sorry to highjack this thread but I did not feel like making 10 random comments just to ask a question.
CDPR have probably/certainly patch/fix it (glitchs can stay forever).

Top Bottom