Patch 1.31

+
Hi all, I'm new on this forum so if the issue was already discussed, pls sorry & redirect me to the answer. I'm having a annoying issue with entering to the combat with the gang members even when I'm not encountering with them in any way. For example I'm standing far from them and they still see me as threat and immediately start combat with me. This make my gameplay almost unplayable in some gigs and missions, for example gig "Breaking news" I simply can't finish without being seen - as I get out from Ted Fox's car, I get combat and mission is more or less failed. But, most annoying thing is, I just randomly enter the combat with NCPD - I'm just walking on street, (or even not in street; in some dump, where are no people), and the "crime reported" phrase just pops out. When I travel far enough to interrupt the combat and "badge" dissapear, it reapear back randomly again - and this sometimes repeats... Things like travel very far away, or skipping time, not helps. Do you have same problem anyone? How it can be resolved? It didn't happen in previous patches, I already finished the game severel times before, so I suspect some issue in the very new 1.31 patch (PS5 player here). Can you pls help? I'm pretty desperate sometimes :( Thx

Hi all, I'm new on this forum so if the issue was already discussed, pls sorry & redirect me to the answer. I'm having a annoying issue with entering to the combat with the gang members even when I'm not encountering with them in any way. For example I'm standing far from them and they still see me as threat and immediately start combat with me. This make my gameplay almost unplayable in some gigs and missions, for example gig "Breaking news" I simply can't finish without being seen - as I get out from Ted Fox's car, I get combat and mission is more or less failed. But, most annoying thing is, I just randomly enter the combat with NCPD - I'm just walking on street, (or even not in street; in some dump, where are no people), and the "crime reported" phrase just pops out. When I travel far enough to interrupt the combat and "badge" dissapear, it reapear back randomly again - and this sometimes repeats... Things like travel very far away, or skipping time, not helps. Do you have same problem anyone? How it can be resolved? It didn't happen in previous patches, I already finished the game severel times before, so I suspect some issue in the very new 1.31 patch (PS5 player here). Can you pls help? I'm pretty desperate sometimes :( Thx
Yep it happen in 1.31 on all platforms and in different area (2 spots in my case, but luckily only with enemies).
(always with the same enemies and the same area).
At first, you can report it to CDPR Support.
So if you want to try to solve your problems without waiting a patch, you can try that (from my tests) :

Find the exact area where the problem appear (it's always the same) and search which enemies are involved.
  • If regular enemies, kill them, go away, save, quit the game and relaunch it (for a "clean" relaunch). The problem can appear again if enemies respawn.
  • If cops, try to see exactly which ones are involved, kill them, run away until loose the bounty, save, quit and relaunch the game.
If quest enemies, I'm not sure you could solve it. Before enterring in the car, the combat also start ?

The fact that this was the last thing they are doing for the game this year is an insult and shows they have no respect for the fans or interest in making the game what they claimed

they have so far ignored the game for TWO months already and could conceivably ignore it until the END of Q1 2022 which is around march which would mean we have been ignored for FIVE/SIX months! how the hell is that showing they want to fix and grow the game?

and has now cemented my decisions NOT to give CDPR another penny
actions(or the lack of) have consequences and the way this title released and the complete stop on all further updates and content for the year means CDPR loose any and all future sale since there is no excuse for their disgusting attitude towards the people that keep them in business

Quick EDIT:
Its not even been a year since the game released and despite CDPRs claims its starting to feel like they are abandoning the game because they don't know how to fix it or they don't want to fix it because fixing the things THEY screwed up makes them no money...wonder what its like being in the same list as EA and Ubisoft for screwing over your customers?

Last edited:
Patch 1.2 on 29th of March was the only meaningful and substantial one. It was the only one that actually made me want to play Cyberpunk at all. I checked every patch after on fresh install, starting the game from the beginning, seeing how much it improved. I haven't done that with 1.31 as it was obvious that it wouldn't address any of the issues and most probably only add some of that "optimisation" tm.

With two major expansions and a next-gen patch already planned and on the road... Yeah, they are abandoning the game for sure :shrug:
You know, I think the last time these two expansions were officially mentioned was before launch. Their communication just sucks, admit it. You can't be sure of anything with the game anymore because they just don't tell us anything of meaning. And delaying the current-gen version to Q1 2022 could really mean late March 2022, which is ridiculous.

Good, means they're going back to old CDPR. They're buckling down and staying silent until they
have something noteworthy to talk about. I think most of us were getting tired of the drip fed patches that
improve one thing and break four other things.

You know, I think the last time these two expansions were officially mentioned was before launch. Their communication just sucks, admit it. You can't be sure of anything with the game anymore because they just don't tell us anything of meaning. And delaying the current-gen version to Q1 2022 could really mean late March 2022, which is ridiculous.
Maybe it just me, but not enough communication (or no communication at all) does not mean that the game is "abandoned". I suppose that the Devs can still working on the game even if there is no announcement... :)
Even though there are no announcements I don't think those who work on Cyberpunk are on "vacations", twiddling their thumbs or spend their time watching flies fly (But it's just a guess... maybe they do... who know)

With two major expansions and a next-gen patch already planned and on the road... Yeah, they are abandoning the game for sure :shrug:
Show me something recent about those expansion rumours....last time i saw anything about them was before the disaster they called a launch

The fact that they are working on the expansion doesn't mean that we will get the expansion. Just like they were working on wall running and so many other elements that never made it to the game. And I bet there were dozens of people involved in the making of those cut elements.

The fact that they are working on the expansion doesn't mean that we will get the expansion. Just like they were working on wall running and so many other elements that never made it to the game. And I bet there were dozens of people involved in the making of those cut elements.
The difference could be the "cut-contents" were announced as removed/put aside in advance. For now, there is nothing like that about expansions. But as always we will see... I don't try to convince anyone, all are free to think whatever they want ;)
(I just wonder what the point to stay on the official forum to discuss about a "dead, totally abandonned, bad, whatever..." game. It seem useless, isn't it ?)

Guest 3847602

Okay... What kind of info regarding the expansions is acceptable?

The difference could be the "cut-contents" were announced as removed/put aside in advance. For now, there is nothing like that about expansions. But as always we will see... I don't try to convince anyone, all are free to think whatever they want ;)
(I just wonder what the point to stay on the official forum to discuss about a "dead, totally abandonned, bad, whatever..." game. It seem useless, isn't it ?)
Well, the expansion is not yet delivered. Anything that involves that expansion is a subject to change. Up to and including cancellation of said expansion and any further ones for the game. Until the expansion is delivered, we might as well treat it as not happening at all. We should all manage our expectations after all. No one wants unreasonable hype around the expansion that might or might not happen.
Post automatically merged:

Okay... What kind of info regarding the expansions is acceptable?
It's simple: deliver the expansion. Until then, I stay sceptical about it even existing. They may be at the stage of pre-production from what we know. As we have no details whatsoever except for one line from someone who might or might not know what is actually going on with it.

Guest 3847602

It's simple: deliver the expansion. Until then, I stay sceptical about it even existing. They may be at the stage of pre-production from what we know.
I responded to a user who asked for any info about the expansions after the game's launch. This is (as far as I'm aware) the latest info. Whether one considers CDPR trustworthy or not is a different topic.
As we have no details whatsoever except for one line from someone who might or might not know what is actually going on with it.
It's the CEO of CDPR. I reckon he knows more than any game journalist, youtuber or redditor.

Then why do y'all want more communication from CDPR if you won't believe them anyway?

Dude A: "CDPR is abandoning the game!"
Dude B: "No they aren't. They're working on expansions right now"
Dude A: "Show me where they said that! I need some facts!"
Dude B: *shows facts*
Dude A: "Yeah, I don't believe it until I see it! They already disappointed me once, so I don't care about what they say. Only what they do!"

And you guys wonder why CDPR aren't posting here anymore... :shrug:

It's the CEO of CDPR.

The CEO of CDPR was not aware of the state of the base game before the release. He said so himself during his Commitment to Quality video.

Trouble is, CDPR brought no-trust policy upon themselves by not being trustworthy. The roadmap of updates is only updated AFTER a patch arrives, not before that. That kind of behaviour is not "planning". It's the opposite of planning.

I want to trust CDPR again. But it's not up to me, it's up to them. They have to show ME that they are trustworthy, not the other way around. The other way around is not called "trust", it's called "faith".

Top Bottom