Patch 1.31

+
1. Spellbound mission from NIX - after successfully "cracked/hacked" the spellbook deck (the numbering interface to enter the code was prompted twice) and received the craft specs for SystemReset via a log message in blue on the top left corner of the screen but the item was never actually granted and does not show on inventory;

2. Militech "money shard" to be used on The PickUp mission is not granting 10.000€ as expected (it rewards only some rare quickhack upon hacking);

3. Never Received the phone message for the mission "I'll Fly Away" from Mitch for the funeral of the recently deceased Scorpion causing me to completly miss it. Did receive some form of text after Adelcados camp was moved.
1. The crafting specs for the legendary System Reset only appear in the crafting tab (nothing as "item" in your inventory).
2. You have to "remove the malware" to be able to download the eddies (during the breach protocol). The shard should have in the description : "malware removed". If not, it's dead. You can download the eddies only after the quest.
3. This quest must to be completed (and appear on the map), after "A Little Help From My Friends" and before "The Queen Of the Hightway". When the camp is moved, it's too late.
Edit : And little detail about the 3, even before the call from Panam, because Mitch will no longer wait near the graves, but he will wait near the Basilisk.

Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
I think I was able to complete a certain Cyber Psycho quest which I have bricked in earlier versions of the game by leaving Watson early. (By fast-travelling to El Coyote.) Thank you for fixing this. :) Now I only need to find the last remaining Psycho... ^^

I'm really struggling and I've tried just about everything, I go into the cyberpunk games menu and it gives an error that my profile data is corrupt and I'm unable to save anything. I don't know how to fix this error. I play on PC, is it possible to get some assistance? I read that hotfix 1.05 was supposed to fix this but I'm having no luck with anything.

i get this texture / sunlight glitch in the 7th hell in the gig "an inconvenient killer" at 2:15 PM game time

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2022.01.09 - 00.33.42.71.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.01.09 - 00.33.42.71.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
  • Desktop Screenshot 2022.01.09 - 00.33.32.69.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2022.01.09 - 00.33.32.69.png
    2 MB · Views: 165
Could you elaborate, please? What exactly did you try to solve it?
I used MS process explorer to see the path and tried to see if I could fix it like that, thought there may be a pathway error. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. I have tried going into AppData/Local/CD Projekt Red/Cyberpunk 2077 and deleting the two files I have in there (crashinfo and user settings) which I saw as a recommendation on reddit, and restarted the game without luck, same error, then redid it and restarted my pc and then retried, same problem. I've even tried connecting with some of the developers on LinkedIn in the hopes of asking if they have any clue. I read a lot about the hotfix 1.05 patch which apparently fixed that error but we're a lot further with patch 1.31 so I don't know what else I can do, I've attempted everything I have read up on regarding this error and still no luck. I also attempted to use the Steam to GOG connect feature and thought that perhaps I could launch it from GOG to see if it would do anything different but it gave the same error. I also attempted to post on reddit to see if anyone had encountered a similar issue and could assist, but received no response.

Edit: I have had experience with debugging and fixing errors on a more superficial level but I also acknowledge that there are some things I may not be privy to.

Last edited:
So, how many more months of vacation will be enough for the Devs? It's already been 4 months since the last patch was released.
Considering that BF2042 team was criticized for only taking 2 weeks off, I'd think they've had enough to rest.

In addition, Patch 1.23 was much better with less bugs, so can you please implement at least the option to rollback ASAP?

So it has been 4 months of utter silence (I don't follow Twitter or particular twitch streams, i consider news to be when they release something on the launcher), maybe it's time for a little bit of a 'here's what's going on' update?

Honestly i am perfectly content to let the devs work as long as they need to on whatever patches and (fingers crossed) DLC they have planned, but it's frustrating not knowing anything.

Edit: I wanna thank the moderator for simply editing my post and not outright deleting it. I wrote the expletive variation of 'Twitter' purely out of habit, since i dislike it so much, but i understand it's inappropriate for the forums.

Last edited:
hi chooms, i will report a couple of glitches, i hope it helps

(first 3 pics) one texture glitch on the roof i've pointed in the red circle in the picture (and in the map)

(last pic) the other in that cyberpsycho mission "bloody ritual" when the woman is waking up if you stay behind her you can grab her and kill her instantly with a stealth kill. she will stand still glitchy and then she will dissappear but you will keep listening to her spooky breathing.

(no pics) there are some floating parked vehicles in pacifica near the beach below a bridge in a cyberpsycho mission and some others parked through the ground in the city center

you're making a great job, can't wait for the next gen patch to be aviable

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.11 - 23.58.43.45.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.11 - 23.58.43.45.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 131
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.11 - 23.58.48.43.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.11 - 23.58.48.43.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 146
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.12 - 00.00.31.94.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.12 - 00.00.31.94.png
    4 MB · Views: 149
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.12 - 00.00.31.94.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.12 - 00.00.31.94.png
    4 MB · Views: 148
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.12 - 23.53.36.51.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.12 - 23.53.36.51.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I used MS process explorer to see the path and tried to see if I could fix it like that, thought there may be a pathway error. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. I have tried going into AppData/Local/CD Projekt Red/Cyberpunk 2077 and deleting the two files I have in there (crashinfo and user settings) which I saw as a recommendation on reddit, and restarted the game without luck, same error, then redid it and restarted my pc and then retried, same problem. I've even tried connecting with some of the developers on LinkedIn in the hopes of asking if they have any clue. I read a lot about the hotfix 1.05 patch which apparently fixed that error but we're a lot further with patch 1.31 so I don't know what else I can do, I've attempted everything I have read up on regarding this error and still no luck. I also attempted to use the Steam to GOG connect feature and thought that perhaps I could launch it from GOG to see if it would do anything different but it gave the same error. I also attempted to post on reddit to see if anyone had encountered a similar issue and could assist, but received no response.

Edit: I have had experience with debugging and fixing errors on a more superficial level but I also acknowledge that there are some things I may not be privy to.
The game might be struggling to access the profile data. Is your installation of Cyberpunk 2077 allowed via an exception in the Data Executive Prevention in the Windows Firewall settings? It can happen that it's not allowed, if the game is installed on any other drive than (C: ), or after Windows got updated. If you're using another firewall, try to disable it. If that didn't help, try to validate the game files via Steam and if that didn't help, clean-install Steam.
Post automatically merged:

Hey chooms, i get LOW FPS IN THESE PLACES. the description is in the pictures. sorry for the misspelling i was in a hurry
I stand corrected. I get frame drops when being inside that backstage room, too. It dropped from about 60 to 45 FPS. (Third screenshot, side mission from Dino.)

Last edited:
The yellow follow line doesn't match the roads
Cznt you guys use the follow arrows of the races
It always seemed to me as if the game never differentiates whether you're on foot or in a car. (Frankly, it doesn't bother me much, as I always try to actually learn the roads and areas of the city in games like this.) But I do agree that it can be frustrating and misleading at times if you are trying to use it.

It always seemed to me as if the game never differentiates whether you're on foot or in a car. (Frankly, it doesn't bother me much, as I always try to actually learn the roads and areas of the city in games like this.) But I do agree that it can be frustrating and misleading at times if you are trying to use it.
On a side note, I'm on TW3 now, and the follow line have exactly the same problem :)
(less annoying because generally, you can ignore it and go to the objective in a straight line^^)

It definitely does differentiate between driving and walking. You can see it sometimes change the route when you get in your car.
What @Sheik-Carter most likely is referring to is that the line doesn't follow the road correctly in corners. Like it's trying to take a shortcut. From my observations this only started to happen after CDPR updated the minimap (zoom out).

On a side note, I'm on TW3 now, and the follow line have exactly the same problem :)
(less annoying because generally, you can ignore it and go to the objective in a straight line^^)
Consistency! Reliability! Tradition!

It definitely does differentiate between driving and walking. You can see it sometimes change the route when you get in your car.
What @Sheik-Carter most likely is referring to is that the line doesn't follow the road correctly in corners. Like it's trying to take a shortcut. From my observations this only started to happen after CDPR updated the minimap (zoom out).
Hm. Looking again, you're definitely right. Looks more like the navigational points for vehicles are simply a lot farther and fewer. That makes logical sense...but I think we can confirm it doesn't work all that well in a practical sense.

Definitely something that could be improved on for the future.

Hi chooms, i wanna report this bug.

i just don't remeber de mission's name but it's the 1st one with panam,

After ambushing the scavs and retrieveing her car, she proposes going for revenge and killing some guy. so i rejected it and she's mad about it so we went directly to motel then we went to shoot down the flying AV. so instead using a weapon she fired the AV with an invisible rocket launcher. then she came back to the car, but then the rocket launcher spawned attached to her right hand.

i'm so excited for the new patch to come out. i hope you release it, and the DLCs as soon as possible, i can't wait for the expansions as well hahaha

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.19 - 15.45.28.37.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.19 - 15.45.28.37.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 152
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.19 - 15.46.32.27.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.01.19 - 15.46.32.27.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 143

After ambushing the scavs and retrieveing her car, she proposes going for revenge and killing some guy. so i rejected it and she's mad about it so we went directly to motel then we went to shoot down the flying AV. so instead using a weapon she fired the AV with an invisible rocket launcher. then she came back to the car, but then the rocket launcher spawned attached to her right hand.

i'm so excited for the new patch to come out. i hope you release it, and the DLCs as soon as possible, i can't wait for the expansions as well hahaha
Very weird visual issue. I never see that before :(
Quest : Lightning Breaks and Life During Wartime
You can report it to CDPR Support if it's not already done, if you don't use mods and if you want ("Contact Us" button);)

Very weird visual issue. I never see that before :(
Quest : Lightning Breaks and Life During Wartime
You can report it to CDPR Support if it's not already done, if you don't use mods and if you want ("Contact Us" button);)
I've not seen it happen in that place before, either -- but it is a pretty common bug with the REDengine. It can be seen happening in other spots or in TW3, as well.

My best guess is that it's somehow down to how the engine handles the call to create / cull the object. For whatever reason, it continues to draw in long after the associated animation cycle has finished, or seemingly draws in when it should be culled instead (maybe because the flags loaded into RAM got swapped somehow. I think it's a RAM / runtime related issue, rather than a file problem, simply because I see it happen in random spots, not consistently.)

But that one is a great example. That's lovely. Just going about her business with a big, ol', honkin' missile delivery system strapped to her wrist. Standard. Classic Night City, right there. Brilliant.

Top Bottom